Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,310 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

IPOB Member Handcuffed In His Community In Ebonyi. Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Member Handcuffed In His Community In Ebonyi. Photos (24042 Views)

Dave Umahi Building Project In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) / Crowd Waiting For Atiku For His Rally In Ebonyi (Photos) / Proscribed Ipob Members Storm The Road With Flags In Ebonyi(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Member Handcuffed In His Community In Ebonyi. Photos by qualityovenbake(m): 9:28pm On May 22, 2017
ok
Re: IPOB Member Handcuffed In His Community In Ebonyi. Photos by LionDeLeo: 9:31pm On May 22, 2017
Alariwo2:

Recall all your people in Senate and House of reps earning fat salaries and also surrender all your Nigerian documents.. THEN LEAVE!

That's the only way.. We'll do well to shut you out too

Gbam. Talk don finish.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Member Handcuffed In His Community In Ebonyi. Photos by buchilino(m): 9:34pm On May 22, 2017
HungerBAD:
Damn.

These IPOB guys are good. I mean,they have even started manufacturing fake handcuffs too,coupled with the millon other things that is fake that they manufacture.

You can see from the pictures that the cuffs is open,so what exactly is their game plan?oh yes i remember now.

Cause themselves bodily injuries,wear fake handcuffs,circulate the pictures online and claim the Nigeria Army did it.

Just like the fictitious Soldiers nobody has still seen,strip their women of their clothes last week.

The Devil wey go Punish all of UNA wey be agents of confusion in Nigeria still dey do Manicure for Agege.

GO N LOOK 4 SOMETHING TO EAT. U REALLY NEED IT.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Member Handcuffed In His Community In Ebonyi. Photos by smart4646: 9:34pm On May 22, 2017
We are rugged

1 Like

Re: IPOB Member Handcuffed In His Community In Ebonyi. Photos by Sanchez01: 9:34pm On May 22, 2017
HungerBAD:
Damn.

These IPOB guys are good. I mean,they have even started manufacturing fake handcuffs too,coupled with the millon other things that is fake that they manufacture.

You can see from the pictures that the cuffs is open,so what exactly is their game plan?oh yes i remember now.

Cause themselves bodily injuries,wear fake handcuffs,circulate the pictures online and claim the Nigeria Army did it.

Just like the fictitious Soldiers nobody has still seen,strip their women of their clothes last week.

The Devil wey go Punish all of UNA wey be agents of confusion in Nigeria still dey do Manicure for Agege.
Very good dolts, I tell you! I was puzzled while looking at the pictures and wondering why the cuff is open.

These guys are working hard at cooking propaganda against the government of the day. Someone broke the news to me while leaving the office that over 27 IPOB members were arrested in Nsukka, enroute Enugu. They were caught with several Self-made military uniforms and huge ranks on them. They are really preparing for their stay-at-home madness come Monday.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Member Handcuffed In His Community In Ebonyi. Photos by wristbangle: 9:40pm On May 22, 2017
HungerBAD:
Damn.

cheesy

I, Wristbangle hereby approve this message to mark IPOB sit at home celebration cool

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Member Handcuffed In His Community In Ebonyi. Photos by anyebedgreat: 9:40pm On May 22, 2017
Chrisrare:
So much hatred towards Igbos by those amala eaten scar faced miscreants from brown roof republic.. Yet they won't let Igbos separate and go their way..
Tell all your people in other parts of Nigeria to pack their things and go to the south east.Nobody wants you to stay in their land. You guys are all over the place breathing our fresh air with no sign of moving. But you will still be here saying rubbish.

6 Likes

Re: IPOB Member Handcuffed In His Community In Ebonyi. Photos by engrchykae(m): 9:41pm On May 22, 2017
IpobExposed:
All Igbos are terrorist that is the best thing to do. You can see Igbos below with their biafra cap, uniform training to war Nigeria. Snapped today in Umuahia Abia State.

Handcuff is small anytime u catch IPOB terrorist members do them anything u will do boko haram. Because Igbos are terrorist, they are very evil and bad. rubbish.

CAPUA! SHALL WE BEGIN?SAYS THEOKLOS THE BRINGER OF RAIN.
Re: IPOB Member Handcuffed In His Community In Ebonyi. Photos by ipodstinks: 9:44pm On May 22, 2017
Bridget95:
na only Agege? why not oshogbo?

yeye dey smell,BMC robots everywhere.
How far brigi, you don serve Oga that smelly akpu finish?

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Member Handcuffed In His Community In Ebonyi. Photos by ipodstinks: 9:49pm On May 22, 2017
IpobExposed:
All Igbos are terrorist that is the best thing to do. You can see Igbos below with their biafra cap, uniform training to war Nigeria. Snapped today in Umuahia Abia State.

Handcuff is small anytime u catch IPOB terrorist members do them anything u will do boko haram. Because Igbos are terrorist, they are very evil and bad. rubbish.

You sure this place na Abia?, I dey see brown roof. I thought na gold plated roof them they use hahahahahahaha

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Member Handcuffed In His Community In Ebonyi. Photos by engrchykae(m): 9:50pm On May 22, 2017
[quote author=Sanchez01 post=56779672]
Very good dolts, I tell you! I was puzzled while looking at the pictures and wondering why the cuff is open.

These guys are working hard at cooking propaganda against the government of the day. Someone broke the news to me while leaving the office that over 27 IPOB members were arrested in Nsukka, enroute Enugu. They were caught with several Self-made military uniforms and huge ranks on them. They are really preparing for their stay-at-home madness come Monday. [why are you so bothered?the real change is coming,this time by the impoverished youths who have nothing to lose.the time bomb we are sitting upon is about to explode.
Re: IPOB Member Handcuffed In His Community In Ebonyi. Photos by Leez(m): 9:52pm On May 22, 2017
rheether:
The blogger have achieved his or her aim..
thanks for seeing thru d ipob hate and being rational
i just dont get hw sum pips switch off dia senses weneba dy hear ipob
instead of seeing thru d blog plot to gain traffic they rantin

1 Like

Re: IPOB Member Handcuffed In His Community In Ebonyi. Photos by ipodstinks: 9:52pm On May 22, 2017
Chrisrare:
So much hatred towards Igbos by those amala eaten scar faced miscreants from brown roof republic.. Yet they won't let Igbos separate and go their way..
Yes, we see how you smelly akpu eater love the yorubas with passion. You even live them pass yourself.

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Member Handcuffed In His Community In Ebonyi. Photos by EaglesT(m): 9:55pm On May 22, 2017
kingzizzy:

The headline said "IPOB member spotted with handcuff". It never said "in handcuffs". Already, you have jumped to the conclusion that the guy is in handcuffs and wants indulge in fake news. It is you manufacturing fake news here

Show me the word 'with' in the headline!

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Member Handcuffed In His Community In Ebonyi. Photos by Kdgoldyoungest: 10:05pm On May 22, 2017
tout are agitating, kings are silent.if u ask him abt biafra now he doesn't knw

1 Like

Re: IPOB Member Handcuffed In His Community In Ebonyi. Photos by ipobarecriminals: 10:19pm On May 22, 2017
undecided undecided undecided fake cuff.Ipobians just want to slander police peeps.Good for him

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Member Handcuffed In His Community In Ebonyi. Photos by APCmyheart(m): 10:22pm On May 22, 2017
I swear IPOB people have gone mad..

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Member Handcuffed In His Community In Ebonyi. Photos by goldedprince: 10:44pm On May 22, 2017
since they call a whole naija zoo, donate the scum to some lions in ibadan zoo

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Member Handcuffed In His Community In Ebonyi. Photos by edupedia: 11:22pm On May 22, 2017
Malawian:

that guy doesnt even look like an Igbo. i wonder which game the abokis in ebonyi is playing now.

....and here is another IPOB dreg writing fiction as usual....IPOB is 419....

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Member Handcuffed In His Community In Ebonyi. Photos by Malawian(m): 11:35pm On May 22, 2017
anyebedgreat:
Tell all your people in other parts of Nigeria to pack their things and go to the south east.Nobody wants you to stay in their land. You guys are all over the place breathing our fresh air with no sign of moving. But you will still be here saying rubbish.
Start by recalling all your armed forces frombthe East. Iranu

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Member Handcuffed In His Community In Ebonyi. Photos by ISpiksDaTroof: 11:54pm On May 22, 2017
kingzizzy:

The headline said "IPOB member spotted with handcuff". It never said "in handcuffs". Already, you have jumped to the conclusion that the guy is in handcuffs and wants indulge in fake news. It is you manufacturing fake news here
Em... but it says he was arrested.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Member Handcuffed In His Community In Ebonyi. Photos by IsaacChukwuemek: 12:01am On May 23, 2017
Malawian:

Start by recalling all your armed forces frombthe East. Iranu

Ekene, When last did you go to your godforsaken region?

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Member Handcuffed In His Community In Ebonyi. Photos by technicallyrich(m): 12:36am On May 23, 2017
HungerBAD:
Damn.

I am very angry with you.since 2months now I have not received my salary as a full time zombie.at first you said is 10 naira per post and I have put my life on line defending apc but since march you said the salary is now monthly they pay but I'm yet to receive.
Please I can't wait for the president to come back pay me my money,i am not a zombie for nothing.or else I will quit defending the vegetable.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Member Handcuffed In His Community In Ebonyi. Photos by Mckennedy: 1:18am On May 23, 2017
HungerBAD:
Damn.

Kwontiniu crying...so they're no longer miscreants & Facebook freedom fighters?

1 Like

Re: IPOB Member Handcuffed In His Community In Ebonyi. Photos by Mckennedy: 1:20am On May 23, 2017
goldedprince:
since they call a whole naija zoo, donate the scum to some lions in ibadan zoo

Products of brown roof...ozu
Re: IPOB Member Handcuffed In His Community In Ebonyi. Photos by Benekruku(m): 1:51am On May 23, 2017
Someone they should have forced to ingest an atomic bomb and dump beneath the ocean
Re: IPOB Member Handcuffed In His Community In Ebonyi. Photos by emi14: 2:12am On May 23, 2017
Naira land is gradually turning to ground where Igbos and Yorubas insult themselves. No news no much information anymore. Hmmm.
Re: IPOB Member Handcuffed In His Community In Ebonyi. Photos by AkpatiOzu: 2:35am On May 23, 2017
[s]
LionDeLeo:

Gbam. Talk don finish.
[/s]
Rubbish

1 Like

Re: IPOB Member Handcuffed In His Community In Ebonyi. Photos by Handsomecole(m): 3:16am On May 23, 2017
This is the reason I will never buy into this biafra nonsense. It's so fake, packed with lies and deceit to gain useless attention. They are almost like Boko- Haram except that they have not started bombing.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Member Handcuffed In His Community In Ebonyi. Photos by TheKingdom: 3:23am On May 23, 2017
IpobExposed:

Is it IPOB that spent over 50+ days dining in England called medical leave? It it IPOB that you don't have common national airline, or steady power for Zamfara assembly, or responsible for Emir of Kano probe? Is it IPOB that is fighting in Borno, and giving the so-called Giant of Africa heavy challenge? Is it IPOB that the Petro Minister is threatening to resign soon, or borrowing billions to sustain budget, or even finally get a budget approved now?

Some of you guys love to deflect, because you don't have the balls to call a spade a spade, and think the world doesn't know you are a Ni.gga from a Ni.gga Area.

Please talk to your mama your papa eeyah

1 Like

Re: IPOB Member Handcuffed In His Community In Ebonyi. Photos by ipobarecriminals: 3:42am On May 23, 2017
Handsomecole:
This is the reason I will never buy into this biafra nonsense. It's so fake, packed with lies and deceit to gain useless attention. They are almost like Boko- Haram except that they have not started bombing.
very confam FRAUDSTERS(Joe Igbokwe 2017)but they can't deceive/play on our intelligence. Police should arrest that con-artist and do the needful.Nonsense
Re: IPOB Member Handcuffed In His Community In Ebonyi. Photos by wizod(m): 3:45am On May 23, 2017
HungerBAD:
Damn.

Foolish man! Stop taking hard drugs because it is not good 4 dat ur little brain but u won't listen. Just see d reaction now.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Marafa: Crooks Within APC Want To Install Serving Governor As Buhari's Successor / Bode George: PDP Has Nothing To Campaign Against Tinubu In South-West / Tinubu And Atiku Should Be Cast Away - Seun Kuti (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.