Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,241 members, 7,811,678 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:04 PM

Ikedi Ohakim Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Umuahia (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikedi Ohakim Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Umuahia (Photos) (48727 Views)

Ikedi Ohakim & Mistress, Chinyere Amuchienwa Fight Dirty; Police Step In / Omoyele Sowore Visits Nnamdi Kanu In New York (pic) / Femi Fani-Kayode Visits Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Umuahia. IPOB Members Welcome Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikedi Ohakim Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Umuahia (Photos) by DSoj(m): 7:07pm On May 22, 2017
Jim Iyke don turn kanu houseboy?

1 Like

Re: Ikedi Ohakim Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Umuahia (Photos) by springtech(m): 7:08pm On May 22, 2017
He has gotten the attention he craves so, now we can rest abi.
Mtcheeeeeeeew.

Hard work is good, but wise work is better.
Check My Signature, see how i make cool cash weekly seamlessly.
Here we don't know recession.
Re: Ikedi Ohakim Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Umuahia (Photos) by IJOBA2: 7:08pm On May 22, 2017
burkingx:
.... grin smiley grin
SKULL MINERS

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikedi Ohakim Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Umuahia (Photos) by superlanny(m): 7:08pm On May 22, 2017
This nigga self, what is he feeling like, well let him enjoy his freedon small, ipob nigga be feeling important.smh
Re: Ikedi Ohakim Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Umuahia (Photos) by Agumbankembu: 7:09pm On May 22, 2017
igbodefender:
It is possible Nnamdi Kanu is being preassured to transit from Biafran seperatism to Biafra of the mind. Meanwhile, checkout the swaggs. IpobExposed where are you?Lalasticlala, you know what to do.

Not possible, can never happen.

5 Likes

Re: Ikedi Ohakim Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Umuahia (Photos) by Benekruku(m): 7:10pm On May 22, 2017
Abagworo:
Ohakim is trying to cash in IPOB to improve his popularity but unfortunately for him IPOB and Nnamdi Kanu are not recognized in Imo State. All the protests tgey did in Owerri involved importing people from Aba and Onitsha. The popular one in Imo State is MASSOB/BIM and they helped remove Ohakim in 2015 when they were still sympathetic with APGA until Peter Obi betrayed them and Okorocha decamped to APC. BIM had a very successful rally in Owerri today and yours truly will give live update on IPOB failure on 30th in Imo State and how they will be challenged if they try to disrupt people's business.

Imo and Enugu people re far more enlightened and won't fall for Kanu' gimmick.

Ohakim just wasting his time. He forgot 70% of imolite re educated and can't be cajoled with IPOB.
Re: Ikedi Ohakim Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Umuahia (Photos) by Equal2DeTask(m): 7:11pm On May 22, 2017
Ohakim the Small thief...
Ikiri Mbano

1 Like

Re: Ikedi Ohakim Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Umuahia (Photos) by ikombe: 7:11pm On May 22, 2017
sweerychick:
kiss my crush ohakim

1 Like

Re: Ikedi Ohakim Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Umuahia (Photos) by Schematics: 7:13pm On May 22, 2017
IPOB and MASSOB headquarters are in Owerri and Okwe all in Imo state. MASSOB/BIM owners and promoter is Uwazulike from IMO STATE. All the miscreants disturbing the peace of Onitsha, Asaba, PH, Enugu etc are these same jobless miscreants imported from Imo state. MASSOB/BIM/IPOB is an Imo state thing and it is people from Imo state that constitute 97% of its members. I have personally seen them and discreetly interviewed them and realised that they are all from Imo state where Uwazulike picked the miscreants because of their joblessness.

[s]
Abagworo:
Ohakim is trying to cash in IPOB to improve his popularity but unfortunately for him IPOB and Nnamdi Kanu are not recognized in Imo State. All the protests tgey did in Owerri involved importing people from Aba and Onitsha. The popular one in Imo State is MASSOB/BIM and they helped remove Ohakim in 2015 when they were still sympathetic with APGA until Peter Obi betrayed them and Okorocha decamped to APC. BIM had a very successful rally in Owerri today and yours truly will give live update on IPOB failure on 30th in Imo State and how they will be challenged if they try to disrupt people's business.
[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Ikedi Ohakim Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Umuahia (Photos) by Agumbankembu: 7:15pm On May 22, 2017
Benekruku:

Imo and Enugu people re far more enlightened and won't fall for Kanu' gimmick.

Ohakim just wasting his time. He forgot 70% of imolite re educated and can't be cajoled with IPOB.

And you a Yoruba man in Oshogbo know this? How?

6 Likes

Re: Ikedi Ohakim Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Umuahia (Photos) by Agumbankembu: 7:15pm On May 22, 2017
springtech:
He has gotten the attention he craves so, now we can rest abi.
Mtcheeeeeeeew.

Hard work is good, but wise work is better.
Check My Signature, see how i make cool cash weekly seamlessly.
Here we don't know recession.

Don't spoil ur biz with anti NK comments, just a lil advice.

6 Likes

Re: Ikedi Ohakim Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Umuahia (Photos) by Schematics: 7:18pm On May 22, 2017
PrettyCrystal:
The former Governor of Imo State, Ikedim Ohakim just paid a surprise visit to the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra IPOB Mazi Nnamdi Kanu and his household at their residence in Abia state. The Kanu household gave him a warm reception. Nollywood actor, Jim Iyke was also present as he served refreshments to the guest. See photos below;

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/05/nnamdi-kanu-welcomes-former-governor.html

It is official. The next governor of Imo state will be determined by MASSOB/BIM/IPOB, this is so because Imo state is the headquarters of the organisation where bulk of its members reside.

MASSOB/BIM/IPOB cannot afford to loose the state to a non-loyal member and that is why Ohakim is being very smart right now.

3 Likes

Re: Ikedi Ohakim Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Umuahia (Photos) by LukmonSodiq(m): 7:18pm On May 22, 2017
Abagworo:
IPOB and MASSOB are both fighting for the same cause. They're not PDP and APC. Why are you pouring spittle everywhere?

At the end of the day, all I want to see is Biafran flags flying high everywhere.

6 Likes

Re: Ikedi Ohakim Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Umuahia (Photos) by Benekruku(m): 7:20pm On May 22, 2017
BrutalJab:
Afonjas will not sleep well tonight o. Chai.!

Kanu is a hero

Hero that chicken out of prison o health grounds and even left his colleagues inside prison.

Hero indeed!

Maybe hero beer
Re: Ikedi Ohakim Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Umuahia (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 7:25pm On May 22, 2017
Make I count the number of people wey dey with him 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15 chai it half pass 10 people that court gaved and toldeded him. Funjosh, ajepako,vickyrotex,fabfunmi,rokiatu wey my whistle blow am quick and call Kuje prison for me, kanu is standing with 25 people instead of 10
Re: Ikedi Ohakim Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Umuahia (Photos) by Benekruku(m): 7:26pm On May 22, 2017
T
Agumbankembu:

And you a Yoruba man in Oshogbo know this? How?

It's no news or need to conduct a research. The duo of Enugu and Imo re the most enlightened. We see the way they behave in there place and also in the West.

Discuss with an Enugu man and try sam with an Anambra man. You will be disappointed.

They far ahead in all ramifications
Re: Ikedi Ohakim Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Umuahia (Photos) by Agumbankembu: 7:30pm On May 22, 2017
Benekruku:
T

It's no news or need to conduct a research. The duo of Enugu and Imo re the most enlightened. We see the way they behave in there place and also in the West.

Discuss with an Enugu man and try sam with an Anambra man. You will be disappointed.

They far ahead in all ramifications

hehehe, oduo never disappoint.

5 Likes

Re: Ikedi Ohakim Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Umuahia (Photos) by GavelSlam: 7:31pm On May 22, 2017
Alfa visit mosque.

Olosho go hotel.

Nothing to see here.
Re: Ikedi Ohakim Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Umuahia (Photos) by Nobody: 7:34pm On May 22, 2017
Shelloween:
This is the same Ohakim that slapped a Rev. father when he was the governor of Imo state. Kanu shouldn't be associating with touts. He should be meeting important men that would help his cause. Anyways, birds of a feather flock together.
Ikedi Ohakim never slapped a Reverend father.

His guards had a tussle with a Reverend father.

Always make sure of your facts before you talk.

2 Likes

Re: Ikedi Ohakim Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Umuahia (Photos) by Nobody: 7:35pm On May 22, 2017
sweerychick:
kiss my crush ohakim

1 Like

Re: Ikedi Ohakim Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Umuahia (Photos) by Afam4eva(m): 7:38pm On May 22, 2017
Is that not Jim Iyke serving kolanuts?

2 Likes

Re: Ikedi Ohakim Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Umuahia (Photos) by Sprumbaba: 7:40pm On May 22, 2017
BuariCopyPaste:
Afonjas after their traditional head count....

Na God save am. A for blow whistle.
Re: Ikedi Ohakim Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Umuahia (Photos) by Nobody: 7:40pm On May 22, 2017
Hmn, Kanu and the media...... how is he going to actualize Biafra if he keeps fraternizing with....... and becoming a media darling undecided Just asking.
Re: Ikedi Ohakim Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Umuahia (Photos) by Nobody: 7:41pm On May 22, 2017
Benekruku:

Hero that chicken out of prison o health grounds and even left his colleagues inside prison.

Hero indeed!

Maybe hero beer
Can you say a quarter of the things Nnamdi Kanu has said?

Internet warrior.

5 Likes

Re: Ikedi Ohakim Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Umuahia (Photos) by Schematics: 7:42pm On May 22, 2017
1Rebel:
Kanu, living legend. cool

Uwazulike was a scam artist, now Kanu from nowhere has become a hero because of his sincerity of purpose.

3 Likes

Re: Ikedi Ohakim Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Umuahia (Photos) by Benekruku(m): 7:44pm On May 22, 2017
padiga047:
Can you do a quarter of the things Nnamdi Kanu has done?

Internet warrior.

Yes!

Can do far more than that!

Even presently, he is not in my league when it comes to advocation.

I don't chicken out, neither do I bow nor abandon fellows.
Re: Ikedi Ohakim Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Umuahia (Photos) by MrEverest(m): 7:44pm On May 22, 2017
Abagworo:
Nna emeregi ihe nke eme ka o gini? Why are you always embarasing us with such trash you like writing? IPOB not popular in Imo? Stop smoking cow dung pls, its obviously not good for your sanity. The day Nnamdi Kanu was released, even a white man was in the forefront among the crowd holding Biafran flags and hailing Nnamdi Kanu in Owerri that day. IPOB is very popular here

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikedi Ohakim Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Umuahia (Photos) by Duru009(m): 7:45pm On May 22, 2017
Mazi Namdi Kanu will surely rule this country one day........

Take it or leave it
Re: Ikedi Ohakim Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Umuahia (Photos) by Nobody: 7:46pm On May 22, 2017
Benekruku:

Yes!

Can do far more than that!

Even presently, he is not in my league when it comes to advocation.

I don't chicken out, neither do I bow nor abandon fellows.

I feel like slapping you

4 Likes

Re: Ikedi Ohakim Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Umuahia (Photos) by sweerychick(f): 7:47pm On May 22, 2017
[quote author=padiga047 post=56776402][/quote] what? Cant someone crush in peace.. Abi na crime

2 Likes

Re: Ikedi Ohakim Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Umuahia (Photos) by Organs(m): 7:48pm On May 22, 2017
IhateAfonjas:

I will personally tell him to stop wearing it

We don't like to associate with terrorists

Bros, abeg relocate to Togo or any country willing to accept you. We are tired of having uneducated retards in our midst. They think and function just like terrorists.
Re: Ikedi Ohakim Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Umuahia (Photos) by judgedredd22(m): 7:50pm On May 22, 2017
sweerychick:
kiss my crush ohakim

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nastura Sharif Arrest: Bashir Tofa Warns Buhari / Sani Abacha And Ibrahim Babangida- The Good Old Days(picture) / Pictures From The Burial Of Late Justice Oputa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.