Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,193 members, 7,811,503 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:15 PM

Ikedi Ohakim Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Umuahia (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikedi Ohakim Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Umuahia (Photos) (48724 Views)

Ikedi Ohakim & Mistress, Chinyere Amuchienwa Fight Dirty; Police Step In / Omoyele Sowore Visits Nnamdi Kanu In New York (pic) / Femi Fani-Kayode Visits Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Umuahia. IPOB Members Welcome Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikedi Ohakim Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Umuahia (Photos) by Nobody: 10:40pm On May 22, 2017
sweerychick:
what? Cant someone crush in peace.. Abi na crime
If he were a trader in owerri, would you be crushing on him?
Re: Ikedi Ohakim Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Umuahia (Photos) by sweerychick(f): 10:45pm On May 22, 2017
padiga047:
If he were a trader in owerri, would you be crushing on him?
well he aint a trader
Re: Ikedi Ohakim Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Umuahia (Photos) by Duru009(m): 11:13pm On May 22, 2017
Organs:

Which Country, Federal Republic of NIGERIA? Bros, bros, brosssss... maka y, y y? if you don't leave weed smoking alone, weed smoking will not leave you alone.

Nobody ever gave Obama a chance to rule 800% white American.
"Everything is possible "...

2 Likes

Re: Ikedi Ohakim Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Umuahia (Photos) by moscorinho007(m): 11:17pm On May 22, 2017
Jim iyke Na d guy house boy
Re: Ikedi Ohakim Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Umuahia (Photos) by BrutalJab: 11:32pm On May 22, 2017
Benekruku:

Hero that chicken out of prison o health grounds and even left his colleagues inside prison.

Hero indeed!

Maybe hero beer
grin At least he was freed on health ground, how was Abiola and Awolowo treated

3 Likes

Re: Ikedi Ohakim Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Umuahia (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 1:57am On May 23, 2017
Funjosh:

Craze Woman/Man so you still dey Nairaland
my moniker don port cheesy grin tongue
Re: Ikedi Ohakim Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Umuahia (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 2:00am On May 23, 2017
sweerychick:
well he aint a trader
you just dey wet your pant because of him small prick
Re: Ikedi Ohakim Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Umuahia (Photos) by Organs(m): 4:08am On May 23, 2017
Duru009:

Nobody ever gave Obama a chance to rule 800% white American.
"Everything is possible "...

I agree, most things that seem impossible can be possible YES, but there are somethings that is Impossible, for example it is impossible to live forever, You, me, Buhari, IBB, Obama all of us will die one day, so also, Nnamdi Kanu with his utterances and antecedents just like Babangida with the June 12 albatross hanging on his neck cannot, i repeat cannot get a party to make him flag bearer so how can he win election? Also, a good lesson for you, all these northerners that Kanu insults upandown, how can he win election without their votes? Obama's mother is Oyinbo from Kansas, he did his homework, he is loved and won peoples heart across board, Kanu is a war mongering, hate promoting, tribalistic and religious bigot. He cannot be president
Re: Ikedi Ohakim Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Umuahia (Photos) by LukmonSodiq(m): 6:45am On May 23, 2017
Sanchase:
A whole Jim Iyke is now serving drinks at Nnamdi Kanu's house shocked

Something is seriously going on about Nnamdi Kanu shocked
Who is Jim Iyke compared to Nnamdi Kanu? Can you imagine? Meanwhile he's serving kolanuts based on the fact that he's the youngest in the gathering. That's the tradition.

1 Like

Re: Ikedi Ohakim Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Umuahia (Photos) by LukmonSodiq(m): 6:50am On May 23, 2017
Organs:
I agree, most things that seem impossible can be possible YES, but there are somethings that is Impossible, for example it is impossible to live forever, You, me, Buhari, IBB, Obama all of us will die one day, so also, Nnamdi Kanu with his utterances and antecedents just like Babangida with the June 12 albatross hanging on his neck cannot, i repeat cannot get a party to make him flag bearer so how can he win election? Also, a good lesson for you, all these northerners that Kanu insults upandown, how can he win election without their votes? Obama's mother is Oyinbo from Kansas, he did his homework, he is loved and won peoples heart across board, Kanu is a war mongering, hate promoting, tribalistic and religious bigot. He cannot be president
Kanu become president of the Zoo Is that some kind of madness or are you hallucinating? Nnamdi Kanu can NEVER stoop that low. You can take that to the bank.

Meanwhile, Nigeria has a date with disintegration and that is sacrosanct. The formal announcement of the current status of the vegetable might signal the beginning of the end.

1 Like

Re: Ikedi Ohakim Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Umuahia (Photos) by Nobody: 7:13am On May 23, 2017
sweerychick:
kiss my crush ohakim

Re: Ikedi Ohakim Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Umuahia (Photos) by Duru009(m): 7:19am On May 23, 2017
Organs:

Keep promoting sentiment n tribalism!!

I have made my point.....
He will be president of this country one day!!
Re: Ikedi Ohakim Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Umuahia (Photos) by princessayesha(f): 2:10pm On May 23, 2017
ThugCheetah:
while the other man is decaying in london grin
Well...he still humbled this man grin and he will do it again grin
Re: Ikedi Ohakim Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Umuahia (Photos) by Organs(m): 4:00pm On May 23, 2017
LukmonSodiq:
Kanu become president of the Zoo Is that some kind of madness or are you hallucinating? Nnamdi Kanu can NEVER stoop that low. You can take that to the bank.

Meanwhile, Nigeria has a date with disintegration and that is sacrosanct. The formal announcement of the current status of the vegetable might signal the beginning of the end.

Bros, have you stubbornly refused to learn? You call someones father, a President "vegetable". Na waoh. I am beginning to think maybe its true that there is a curse on you guys. Ojukwu did the same shouted and screamed upandown only to run away and come back begging, Kanu, a moronic, opportunist that started singing after PDP lost and is currently on bail from "beans eating" and you are still boasting. Your struggle is based on lies, superiority complex, deceit, etc so it is bound to fail. The North has truth and sincerity and that is why God almighty put them in position of power (which they too are losing now because of their deceit and lies like IBB, etc). You guys always choose liars, and Trump like folks as your leaders that is why you will continue to fail. Tell kanu to address more than 10 people if him fit wether nobi Kuje him go wake up..
Re: Ikedi Ohakim Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Umuahia (Photos) by ThugCheetah(m): 4:02pm On May 23, 2017
princessayesha:

Well...he still humbled this man grin and he will do it again grin
ayesha or whatever u call yourself
There is nothing a decaying vegetable can do grin

2 Likes

Re: Ikedi Ohakim Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Umuahia (Photos) by LukmonSodiq(m): 4:24pm On May 23, 2017
Organs:
Bros, have you stubbornly refused to learn? You call someones father, a President "vegetable". Na waoh. I am beginning to think maybe its true that there is a curse on you guys. Ojukwu did the same shouted and screamed upandown only to run away and come back begging, Kanu, a moronic, opportunist that started singing after PDP lost and is currently on bail from "beans eating" and you are still boasting. Your struggle is based on lies, superiority complex, deceit, etc so it is bound to fail. The North has truth and sincerity and that is why God almighty put them in position of power (which they too are losing now because of their deceit and lies like IBB, etc). You guys always choose liars, and Trump like folks as your leaders that is why you will continue to fail. Tell kanu to address more than 10 people if him fit wether nobi Kuje him go wake up..
Who is vegetable? I can't remember mentioning any names. You my friend, is the one guilty of referring to your president as a vegetable. Guilty conscience always sting like a thousand bees.
Re: Ikedi Ohakim Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Umuahia (Photos) by Organs(m): 5:37pm On May 23, 2017
LukmonSodiq:
Who is vegetable? I can't remember mentioning any names. You my friend, is the one guilty of referring to your president as a vegetable. Guilty conscience always sting like a thousand bees.

Re: Ikedi Ohakim Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Umuahia (Photos) by LukmonSodiq(m): 6:44pm On May 23, 2017
Organs:

I still haven't seen where Buhari was mentioned in that post. Don't tell me you're as dull as the vegetable himself.
Re: Ikedi Ohakim Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Umuahia (Photos) by Organs(m): 7:50pm On May 23, 2017
LukmonSodiq:
I still haven't seen where Buhari was mentioned in that post. Don't tell me you're as dull as the vegetable himself.

Bros, maybe i misunderstood you so pls be BOLD enough to explain what you mean exactly by your statement below?

The formal announcement of the current status of the vegetable might signal the beginning of the end.
Re: Ikedi Ohakim Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Umuahia (Photos) by LukmonSodiq(m): 9:28pm On May 23, 2017
Organs:
Bros, maybe i misunderstood you so pls be BOLD enough to explain what you mean exactly by your statement below?

The formal announcement of the current status of the vegetable might signal the beginning of the end.
What is grand is necessarily obscure to weak men. That which can be made explicit to the idi0t is not worth my care... William Blake

You can marinate on that.
Re: Ikedi Ohakim Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Umuahia (Photos) by princessayesha(f): 11:49pm On May 23, 2017
ThugCheetah:
ayesha or whatever u call yourself
There is nothing a decaying vegetable can do grin
Ok Biafran Thug, let him run his mouth anyhow and see grin
Re: Ikedi Ohakim Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Umuahia (Photos) by ThugCheetah(m): 1:17am On May 24, 2017
princessayesha:

Ok Biafran Thug, let him run his mouth anyhow and see grin
whatever
Unity begging parasite grin
Re: Ikedi Ohakim Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Umuahia (Photos) by Nobody: 8:47pm On May 24, 2017
sweerychick:
kiss my crush ohakim

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu/Oyegun Rift: APC Governors Back Oyegun / Presidency Unveils Buhari’s Economic Team / Sani Abacha And Ibrahim Babangida- The Good Old Days(picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.