Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,083 members, 7,818,241 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

Short Story - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Short Story (1014 Views)

Whose Fault? (betrayal And Revenge) A Short Story / Funmi (A Thrilling Short Story) / Short Story: "LOVE'S GRIEF" - Written By Oyekunle Lizzy Oyebola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Short Story by Nobody: 7:10pm On May 22, 2017
Its 6am already. A young man rose from his bed and gazed at his alarm clock deeply.
His name is Tunji. So many things went through his mind, his life has been in continuous chaos.
At a tender age, he lost both parents and so he was kept under the care of his step sister who was older than he is. She was already married then as was given out quite early.

Tunji spent 16years with her family and it was not an easy one.
His sister didn't want him to further his education after secondary school. His secondary school was actually on scholarship. Neither do she or her husband want him to learn a trade.
All they wanted is for him to take care of their children which they bring in year in, year out.
He sometimes wondered how a working class woman like his sister still behaves like people in the village. She already has 6children and counting perhaps.
He had to run away unless he ll lose his mind.

Tunji is now jobless even after learning a good trade. his master sent him or sacked him because he was having more customers than he does.

Now he is back to his sisters place, she is the only family he has. Life as turned back to how it was and he seemed to have no hope at all.

He looked at the ceiling, the fan and then his luggage which he kept looking at till it seems as if light faded away.

Hinky smiley
Re: Short Story by Nobody: 2:34pm On May 29, 2017
Won't you continue??
Re: Short Story by bless2tom(m): 5:54am On Jun 03, 2017
Uhm
Re: Short Story by Nobody: 10:01am On Jun 03, 2017
Its a short story, dats d end smiley
Re: Short Story by bless2tom(m): 8:33am On Jun 05, 2017
hinky:
Its a short story, dats d end smiley
Shu!!! shocked
Re: Short Story by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jun 05, 2017
bless2tom:

Shu!!! shocked
i ll post anoda story, but dis one is done
Re: Short Story by bless2tom(m): 5:46pm On Jun 05, 2017
hinky:

i ll post anoda story, but dis one is done
Another short story bah?
Re: Short Story by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jun 05, 2017
bless2tom:
Another short story bah?
Nope smiley
Re: Short Story by bless2tom(m): 8:44pm On Jun 05, 2017
hinky:

Nope smiley
Better... Waiting for it
Re: Short Story by drunkpunk(m): 8:45am On Jun 08, 2017
You had better post. Time is running out. Lets know if tunji became a successful business man and had his own family. You can also make up the story to the end. Don't you believe in yourself?
Re: Short Story by Nobody: 8:56am On Jun 08, 2017
drunkpunk:
You had better post. Time is running out. Lets know if tunji became a successful business man and had his own family. You can also make up the story to the end. Don't you believe in yourself?

Ok fine, i ll complete d story offline not now but i ll try smiley
Re: Short Story by drunkpunk(m): 9:22am On Jun 08, 2017
hinky:

Ok fine, i ll complete d story offline not now but i ll try smiley
I'll try ke? No o. You had better do. Okay how but I always get an exclusive? Say I subscribe to your channel and get every story firsthand. If yes, I'd appreciate... chykesben@yahoo.com. Thanks in advance maam
Re: Short Story by Nobody: 10:43am On Jun 08, 2017
drunkpunk:

I'll try ke? No o. You had better do. Okay how but I always get an exclusive? Say I subscribe to your channel and get every story firsthand. If yes, I'd appreciate... chykesben@yahoo.com. Thanks in advance maam

I don't have a channel, but i have a page. D thing is my facebook as ish so i cant access my page
Re: Short Story by drunkpunk(m): 2:35pm On Jun 08, 2017
hinky:

I don't have a channel, but i have a page. D thing is my facebook as ish so i cant access my page
Ok. How about you mail your new fan then?
Re: Short Story by drunkpunk(m): 8:31pm On Jun 08, 2017
hinky:

I'm already following you my Poet

(1) (Reply)

Intellectual Slavery, The Worst Legacy Of Colonialism / Check Your Document(s) For Plagiarism / A Story I'm Working On [new Version!]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.