Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,344 members, 7,843,017 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

3 Nigerians Top The World In Mathematics - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 3 Nigerians Top The World In Mathematics (44553 Views)

Nigerians Top List Of African Students Studying In U.S. In 2019 / Girls Show Less Interest In Mathematics – Presidency / 50 Courses You Can Study Without Credit In Mathematics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Nigerians Top The World In Mathematics by hadura29(m): 10:10pm On May 22, 2017
IgbosAreGreat:
grin

I need to sleep now

Goodnte nairalanders

lai lai sleep ko die ni.......

appreciate nigerians sis... sweet dreaMS THOUGH

1 Like

Re: 3 Nigerians Top The World In Mathematics by Masterclass32: 10:11pm On May 22, 2017
Not a mean feat.

Congratulations.
Re: 3 Nigerians Top The World In Mathematics by Nobody: 10:13pm On May 22, 2017
YorubaNigga:

Stop the sarcasm of being a jealous type and facilitate with people making our country proud without dusting powder business
Jealous of what please?, primary arithmetic?. grin cheesy
dirtyhokage:
WAEC,Cambridge standard cheaper than Nigeria,wow!!!! Maths prof hmmmm
dirtyhokage:
WAEC,Cambridge standard cheaper than Nigeria,wow!!!! Maths prof hmmmm
Is very cheap. Nigerian standard is considered tougher, I have their Maths past questions here.
Re: 3 Nigerians Top The World In Mathematics by Krystalzkris(f): 10:13pm On May 22, 2017
Re: 3 Nigerians Top The World In Mathematics by Nobody: 10:15pm On May 22, 2017
BabaIjebuXL:

You need some Afonja in your life. grin
I'm serious. It's not about jealousy. grin
Re: 3 Nigerians Top The World In Mathematics by FLYFIRE(m): 10:15pm On May 22, 2017
MasterChen:

Yorubas are making Nigeria proud, while some pipu are exporting dusting powder for development. They said they want to develop the cosmetic industry

Make Nigeria pround then come back to lick fool.ani ass...you try
Re: 3 Nigerians Top The World In Mathematics by Codes151(m): 10:17pm On May 22, 2017
Exectine:

Don't get use to evil!! I beseech you guys to show respect to one another and appreciate that which is good, and that which is bad, we must shun!!!
true tho but then, what can we do!!? Na dem get am! One time some one called my stupid! I rephrased the stupid to him n I got banned for one month! Even wrote to the mod who was so mean and uncultured!

What am saying is that, your right but then, na dem dem!! Just have your fun here And ignore the rest! There are other blogs now!!! Very informative and interactive... as for this forum, u can't trend on Islamic topics without consenting to Islam!, most afronjas have their uncles working here and can ban u anytime and any how!!, here u will identify the different classes of Nigerians, see how gullible and useless some are , practically see the problem of this country and see a prediction trend of the future failure of this country!

Goodluck in your quest Sir
Re: 3 Nigerians Top The World In Mathematics by naijalander: 10:17pm On May 22, 2017
whats wrong with exporting dusting powder?

MasterChen:

Yorubas are making Nigeria proud, while some pipu are exporting dusting powder for development. They said they want to develop the cosmetic industry

Re: 3 Nigerians Top The World In Mathematics by Codes151(m): 10:18pm On May 22, 2017
IgbosAreGreat:
grin

I need to sleep now

Goodnte nairalanders
my bedsheets dey wet, rain fall so I forget to inyang! I fit join u?
Re: 3 Nigerians Top The World In Mathematics by MasterChen: 10:18pm On May 22, 2017
FLYFIRE:

Make Nigeria pround then come back to lick fool.ani ass...you try

They are not making Nigeria "pround" so I agree with your post wink

8 Likes

Re: 3 Nigerians Top The World In Mathematics by MasterChen: 10:19pm On May 22, 2017
naijalander:
whats wrong with exporting dusting powder?

Nothing wrong with it at all bro smiley

4 Likes

Re: 3 Nigerians Top The World In Mathematics by Saphiex(m): 10:19pm On May 22, 2017
Aguebor is Edo please, but it doesn't matter, they are all from Nigeria.
Re: 3 Nigerians Top The World In Mathematics by Caseless: 10:19pm On May 22, 2017
IgbosAreGreat:
grin

I need to sleep now

Goodnte nairalanders
e pain am
Re: 3 Nigerians Top The World In Mathematics by blingxx(m): 10:20pm On May 22, 2017
Nizguy:
have u forgotten that Chikobi was the first mathematics graduate in Nigeria undecided

first...but not the best grin

1 Like

Re: 3 Nigerians Top The World In Mathematics by BabaIjebuXL(m): 10:20pm On May 22, 2017
kimbra:
I'm serious. It's not about jealousy. grin

Oya, say they re the best...
Am waiting oh. grin
Re: 3 Nigerians Top The World In Mathematics by FLYFIRE(m): 10:21pm On May 22, 2017
MasterChen:

They are not making Nigeria "pround" so I agree with your post wink
Hehehe...you should know typo na
Re: 3 Nigerians Top The World In Mathematics by Nobody: 10:23pm On May 22, 2017
BabaIjebuXL:

Oya, say they re the best...
Am waiting oh. grin
Igbo Kwenu!. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: 3 Nigerians Top The World In Mathematics by Nobody: 10:24pm On May 22, 2017
Codes151:
true tho but then, what can we do!!? Na dem get am! One time some one called my stupid! I rephrased the stupid to him n I got banned for one month! Even wrote to the mod who was so mean and uncultured!

What am saying is that, your right but then, na dem dem!! Just have your fun here And ignore the rest! There are other blogs now!!! Very informative and interactive... as for this forum, u can't trend on Islamic topics without consenting to Islam!, most afronjas have their uncles working here and can ban u anytime and any how!!, here u will identify the different classes of Nigerians, see how gullible and useless some are , practically see the problem of this country and see a prediction trend of the future failure of this country!

Goodluck in your quest Sir

I do understand your plight here bro....we are currently living in a mannerless generation. Time shall tell.
Re: 3 Nigerians Top The World In Mathematics by BabaIjebuXL(m): 10:25pm On May 22, 2017
kimbra:
Igbo Kwenu!. grin cheesy

Kwenu ooooooh! grin
Goodnight boss.
Re: 3 Nigerians Top The World In Mathematics by nnamdi7160: 10:26pm On May 22, 2017
See scam,op why not show their pictures make we follow
Re: 3 Nigerians Top The World In Mathematics by guychidile: 10:28pm On May 22, 2017
congrats,it doesn't matter the tribe you come from.

1 Like

Re: 3 Nigerians Top The World In Mathematics by Lloydfolarin: 10:30pm On May 22, 2017
Teewhy2:
Nigerians are good at what they do and can succeed in what ever they put their mind too. the main challenges in Nigeria is enabling environment and leadership.

Shame the devil and just say Yorubas are good at what they do. grin grin grin wink cheesy kiss kiss

3 Likes

Re: 3 Nigerians Top The World In Mathematics by holywahala19(m): 10:33pm On May 22, 2017
Codes151:
typical iPob
useless fellow.
go pass ur jamb and stop disgracing ur unborn generations.
I'm very rich. Trafford, UK. Bentley.

go jump into lagoon.
nobody would notice ur absence
Re: 3 Nigerians Top The World In Mathematics by FLYFIRE(m): 10:36pm On May 22, 2017
Lloydfolarin:

Shame the devil and just say Yorubas are good at what they do. grin grin grin wink cheesy kiss kiss
Shame to the devil...Yorubas are good in what they do..licking a.ss
Re: 3 Nigerians Top The World In Mathematics by APCmyheart(m): 10:36pm On May 22, 2017
God bless Yoruba race, You can curse the Dustin powder transporters..

5 Likes

Re: 3 Nigerians Top The World In Mathematics by OkoNDOoBo: 10:55pm On May 22, 2017
k
Re: 3 Nigerians Top The World In Mathematics by Emassive(m): 11:04pm On May 22, 2017
Master Daniel-Aguebor Emmanuel Jesutobilob

Isn't this a n igbo father from the surname....

As usual the igbo don fear

1 Like

Re: 3 Nigerians Top The World In Mathematics by Sammy07: 11:09pm On May 22, 2017
we the afonjas we never chest beat,,,
we only show what we are,

2 Likes

Re: 3 Nigerians Top The World In Mathematics by Sammy07: 11:09pm On May 22, 2017
we the afonjas we never chest beat,,,
we only show what we are,
NCAN reporting live @idanre ondo state

2 Likes

Re: 3 Nigerians Top The World In Mathematics by edupedia: 11:15pm On May 22, 2017
Omofunaab2:
Okay

IPOB is 419....there was a tribe....now yeye people...fiction writers....olodos....
Re: 3 Nigerians Top The World In Mathematics by Codes151(m): 11:21pm On May 22, 2017
holywahala19:
useless fellow.

go pass ur jamb and stop disgracing ur unborn generations.

I'm very rich.
Trafford, UK.
Bentley.

go jump into lagoon.

nobody would notice ur absence
typical dafty ipob!! Miscreants!! Na your mates Suppose dey right jamb cuz already your displaying your stupidity! Useless iPod infact useless Igbo boy! Very typical!

1 Like

Re: 3 Nigerians Top The World In Mathematics by ipobbigot7: 11:33pm On May 22, 2017
Unlike our blodas from the potopoto republic who always represent us with crimes.

Proud to be afonja.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Convoy Of A Departmental President In Al-Qalam University, Katsina (Video) / 500L Covenant University Student Dies In School (Photo) / A Thread For Law And Philosophy Undergraduates, Graduate and Aspirant.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.