Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,363 members, 7,812,036 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:54 AM

Is Ebonyi State What Was Really What They Said It Is! !! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Ebonyi State What Was Really What They Said It Is! !! (1758 Views)

"How Economically Viable Is Ebonyi Mall With 80% Poverty Rate?"- Concern Indigen / 80% Poverty Rate, Is Ebonyi A Northern State? / Uche Secondus & Pdp Nwc Meet Over Fayose's Attack.see What They Said(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Ebonyi State What Was Really What They Said It Is! !! by gnykelly(m): 7:36pm On May 22, 2017
this is an eye opener for those who read this post

https://www.nairaland.com/3813950/umahis-2-years-impactful-governance/1#56775408

I must say, the impact the writer talks about is limited to about 3km radius in abakaliki the rest exist in figment of the writer imagination.
I must say the average ebonyians are one of the most hard working people on earth whose dignity have been stripped away by the inhumanity of their leaders to provide something as basic as classroom and potable water. all the bore holes I seen in the state was sunk by UNDP.

there is little I can describe with words.
but this link below will show how clearly the state lacks priority

https://www.nairaland.com/3696603/un-world-water-day-save

I will subsequently post more pictures if the poster of the other thread decide to prove me wrong.

this people are really suffering.
Re: Is Ebonyi State What Was Really What They Said It Is! !! by ApolitiCal: 7:55pm On May 22, 2017
The eastern part of the country as a whole is barren. That's why Igbos desert their land and run to South West and the north

1 Like

Re: Is Ebonyi State What Was Really What They Said It Is! !! by Goahead(m): 8:10pm On May 22, 2017
gnykelly:

https://www.nairaland.com/3813950/umahis-2-years-impactful-governance/1#56775408

I must say, the impact the writer talks about is limited to about 3km radius in abakaliki the rest exist in figment of the writer imagination.
I must say the average ebonyians are one of the most hard working people on earth whose dignity have been stripped away by the inhumanity of their leaders to provide something as basic as classroom and potable water. all the bore holes I seen in the state was sunk by UNDP.

I will subsequently post more pictures if the poster of the other thread decide to prove me wrong.

You served in Izzi with this poor arrangement of grammar?

2 Likes

Re: Is Ebonyi State What Was Really What They Said It Is! !! by uglyafonja: 8:33pm On May 22, 2017
gnykelly:

Between ebonyians and the afonjas....who do you think suffers more

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Ebonyi State What Was Really What They Said It Is! !! by uglyafonja: 8:36pm On May 22, 2017
This is Afonja land....tell me who you think suffer more...
imagine comparing eboyians to this hunger land

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Ebonyi State What Was Really What They Said It Is! !! by uglyafonja: 8:39pm On May 22, 2017
Tell me who need help between this people and Ebonyians

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Ebonyi State What Was Really What They Said It Is! !! by Nobody: 8:43pm On May 22, 2017
If that up there is south waxste i will recommend nuking the whole city and building it from scratch

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Ebonyi State What Was Really What They Said It Is! !! by ApolitiCal: 8:44pm On May 22, 2017
uglyafonja:

Instead of using your resources for something profitable, you're busy with photoshop. You need prayer.
Re: Is Ebonyi State What Was Really What They Said It Is! !! by zionmade1: 8:50pm On May 22, 2017
ApolitiCal:
The eastern part of the country as a whole is barren. That's why Igbos desert their land and run to South West and the north
Let me keep watching dat ur face scattered with razor blade which make it look difficult to Differentiate u from a cat. Ur wole wole oshodi apapa celle coconut wole wole ancestors are d most cold blooded species in dis world. To take a razor and draw d map of oduduwas journey from heaven to earth on a baby's face can only be done by cold blooded vetebraes like ur papaa, grannies and ancestors.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Is Ebonyi State What Was Really What They Said It Is! !! by uglyafonja: 9:02pm On May 22, 2017
ApolitiCal:

Instead of using your resources for something profitable, you're busy with photoshop. You need prayer.

I think you need a psychiatrist...
Does this look look like a Photoshop to you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Ebonyi State What Was Really What They Said It Is! !! by igwebuike01: 9:14pm On May 22, 2017
ApolitiCal:

which kind photoshop, they are real afonja towns in ruins. That is why they are claiming other people's efforts in Nomansland

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Ebonyi State What Was Really What They Said It Is! !! by igwebuike01: 9:22pm On May 22, 2017
INVESTORBNAIRA:
If that up there is south waxste i will recommend nuking the whole city and building it from scratch
seconded

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Ebonyi State What Was Really What They Said It Is! !! by gnykelly(m): 9:23pm On May 22, 2017
uglyafonja:

you guys should stop tribalising everything. this people you show here have better standard of living than what I experience down there.
Re: Is Ebonyi State What Was Really What They Said It Is! !! by uglyafonja: 9:27pm On May 22, 2017
gnykelly:

you guys should stop tribalising everything. this people you show here have better standard of living than what I experience down there.

Keep quiet...

What do you understand by standard of living....

The people in IDP camp in Oshogbo are also having better standard of living...

The ones collecting 2 cups of rice at ekiti everyday also have a better standard of living..

The ones scattered all over the Ibadan slum and dilapidated buildings without toilets are also having better standard of living...

Can you tell us what you meant by standard of living

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Ebonyi State What Was Really What They Said It Is! !! by gnykelly(m): 9:33pm On May 22, 2017
Goahead:

I guess you major in English. wouldn't you rather start making correction.
Re: Is Ebonyi State What Was Really What They Said It Is! !! by gnykelly(m): 9:38pm On May 22, 2017
uglyafonja:

Keep quiet...

The ones collecting 2 cups of rice at ekiti everyday also have a better standard of living..

The ones scattered all over the Ibadan slum and dilapidated buildings without toilets are also having better standard of living...

sorry brother you can argue all you like over 15million easterners live in SW. and million more wishing to move west. the total number of Yoruba in SE are less than a million. what explanation do you have for that...

I guess you and your families will be some where in SW... fçúking tribalist.
Re: Is Ebonyi State What Was Really What They Said It Is! !! by uglyafonja: 9:42pm On May 22, 2017
gnykelly:

sorry brother you can argue all you like over 15million easterners live in SW. and million more wishing to move west. the total number of Yoruba in SE are less than a million. what explanation do you have for that...

I guess you and your families will be some where in SW... fçúking tribalist.

This is because the SW can not even survive outside their land
Re: Is Ebonyi State What Was Really What They Said It Is! !! by Goahead(m): 9:50pm On May 22, 2017
gnykelly:

I guess you major in English. wouldn't you rather start making correction.
Still incoherent.
Re: Is Ebonyi State What Was Really What They Said It Is! !! by Nature83(m): 9:56pm On May 22, 2017
Goahead:
I don't join issues with chalatans.
Re: Is Ebonyi State What Was Really What They Said It Is! !! by Nature83(m): 9:57pm On May 22, 2017
Goahead:
Tell the him.
Re: Is Ebonyi State What Was Really What They Said It Is! !! by Nature83(m): 10:00pm On May 22, 2017
Goahead:
Some people reason with their anus instead of their brain.
Re: Is Ebonyi State What Was Really What They Said It Is! !! by gnykelly(m): 6:41am On May 23, 2017
uglyafonja:

This is because the SW can not even survive outside their land

we don't run around. we stay and develop our place even the richest among you leave peacefully in our region elumelu, orji uzor kalu, dangote et al. can you tell us where you are typing from. I guess you and your family are here enjoying our liberal nature.
Re: Is Ebonyi State What Was Really What They Said It Is! !! by gnykelly(m): 6:44am On May 23, 2017
Nature83:
Some people reason with their anus instead of their brain.

you know the truth. your governor pay you praise singers. it is madness even putting the midget and Mandela in the same article.
Re: Is Ebonyi State What Was Really What They Said It Is! !! by hornyofife: 6:53am On May 23, 2017
uglyafonja:

Keep quiet...

welcome back from your hide out, ikwerre man whose mother is from oyigbo and mberri in rivers and imo state respectively...hmmm, what an heritage

i guess you have gone back to ask your father where he is from? anyways my ass busting spy satellite is on you. No room for afonja forming igbo.
Re: Is Ebonyi State What Was Really What They Said It Is! !! by ibejichizzy: 8:06am On May 23, 2017
gnykelly:

tru talk bro.am currently in ebonyi state were d priority of d govt n d masses has been totally misplaced..
Re: Is Ebonyi State What Was Really What They Said It Is! !! by gnykelly(m): 8:18am On May 23, 2017
ibejichizzy:
tru talk bro.am currently in ebonyi state were d priority of d govt n d masses has been totally misplaced..

thank you bro. most people are misconstruing my post as a tribal post. but what I saw there was hell.
Re: Is Ebonyi State What Was Really What They Said It Is! !! by khanS(m): 8:25am On May 23, 2017
uglyafonja:
This is Afonja land....tell me who you think suffer more...

imagine comparing eboyians to this hunger land
this is the hardship the federal government has subjected these people to, though the Nigeriaboil money comes from here ...
Re: Is Ebonyi State What Was Really What They Said It Is! !! by Splashme: 8:42am On May 23, 2017
OP
There is hardship everywhere in Nigeria not only Ebonyi. The Ebonyi I have been to is not as bad as you painted it
Re: Is Ebonyi State What Was Really What They Said It Is! !! by ibejichizzy: 8:54am On May 23, 2017
gnykelly:

thank you bro. most people are misconstruing my post as a tribal post. but what I saw there was hell.
most social media users are very daft. So watt do u expect

1 Like

Re: Is Ebonyi State What Was Really What They Said It Is! !! by Nobody: 10:21am On May 23, 2017
ApolitiCal:

The barrenness you indicated is only on physical development. But consider for a moment that despite this situation Igbos are very proud, hardworking and forgiving people. The most important and enduring wealth in any society are the people, their values, and way of life. If you use these dimensions as a basis the south east is actually the richest part of Nigeria. They have been repressed, their entire socioeconomic life decimated but they have survived and will always survive. I say so because its on record that the highest level of poverty in our country does not reside in the south east. Imagine for a moment that it was the south west or the north that went through the evil oppression visited on the south east if they will survive.

In Lagos and Abuja you have all the embassies, the Apapa seaport, international airport and nearly all multi-nationals have their head offices in Lagos or Abuja. These are features that make Lagos a business destination. Since these features were deliberately not replicated in other regions (especially SE&SS), the migration of population from these regions or other parts of Nigeria to Lagos is inevitable. Its not out of special love for Lagos or dislike for the South East but purely for business.

1 Like

Re: Is Ebonyi State What Was Really What They Said It Is! !! by Victornezzar: 11:02am On May 23, 2017
Op ur full of hate
Just cos dey said Ebonyi is 1 of d most developing state in Nigeria
U decided 2 create dis thread

(1) (Reply)

What I Told A Russian Today At The Office / Nigeria's Civil War Is Not Over - Wole Soyinka / Buhari's Meeting With Service Chiefs: An Observation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.