Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,323 members, 7,829,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Buhari's P.A Photographer, Bayo Omoboriowo Celebrates His Wife On Her Birthday - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's P.A Photographer, Bayo Omoboriowo Celebrates His Wife On Her Birthday (679 Views)

Bayo Omoboriowo Visits Aro Long Juju Tourist Site In Abia With His Team (Photos) / Bayo Omoboriowo Shows Off His Family - Wife And Daughter (Pictures) / 'Where Is Bayo Omoboriowo?' President Buhari Asks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari's P.A Photographer, Bayo Omoboriowo Celebrates His Wife On Her Birthday by madjam(m): 8:37pm On May 22, 2017
[img]https://4.bp..com/-IRLP6BcO1Y0/WSLIZu_qHpI/AAAAAAAMdUI/kfc40hzOjg8FRI4F7OdwfsVLQ0Zd1aNwACLcB/s1600/i.jpg[/img]

President Buhari's personal Photographer, Bayo Omoboriowo took to his Instagram page to celebrate his wife, Omolola who turned a year older today. He wrote;
"You have not only been a friend, you have been my support system... your kindness, love and care have been a source of inspiration... every moment spent with you has never been regrettable.
I am blessed to call you my girl friend and so much blessed to have you as my wife. Thanks to God for helping us through this journey and as you celebrate your birthday today, I just want you to know that it's you or you. Happy birthday to the world's best wife and to one and only Mrs Omoboriowo, CEO @entreescocktails . I just want you to know that you aren't seen the best yet. #letsdomore

[img]https://3.bp..com/-DL6SQRn6PJ0/WSLIZh3aRRI/AAAAAAAMdUE/SLf1dPvM5MERBeysk1hLpc-PAWBq7lKqQCLcB/s1600/j.jpg[/img]

VIEW SOURCE:
http://trendzbase..com/2017/05/president-buharis-personal-photographer.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44
Re: Buhari's P.A Photographer, Bayo Omoboriowo Celebrates His Wife On Her Birthday by Nobody: 8:39pm On May 22, 2017
Beautiful couple. Happy Birthday
Re: Buhari's P.A Photographer, Bayo Omoboriowo Celebrates His Wife On Her Birthday by OBAGADAFFI: 8:39pm On May 22, 2017
cry

The Photographer no try at all.
Re: Buhari's P.A Photographer, Bayo Omoboriowo Celebrates His Wife On Her Birthday by auntysimbiat(f): 9:51pm On May 22, 2017
Weldone Bayo..
Re: Buhari's P.A Photographer, Bayo Omoboriowo Celebrates His Wife On Her Birthday by Vicolan: 5:24am On May 23, 2017
Beautiful couple......

Hope na u snap una self......
Re: Buhari's P.A Photographer, Bayo Omoboriowo Celebrates His Wife On Her Birthday by abescom: 6:20am On May 23, 2017
Where are those shouting he has been sacked by Buhari like Buhari does not have the right to hire and fire his own photographer when he so wishes.
Re: Buhari's P.A Photographer, Bayo Omoboriowo Celebrates His Wife On Her Birthday by dumie(f): 7:05am On May 23, 2017
Wifey has an infectious smile.. True friendship plays a major role in a relationship

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's P.A Photographer, Bayo Omoboriowo Celebrates His Wife On Her Birthday by madjam(m): 7:09am On May 23, 2017
Lalasticlala front page please

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Has Failed Nigerians – Balabare Musa / Open Letter Of Resignation To Odumegwu Ojukwu / Arewa's Latest Ultimatum On Igbos: A Ploy To unleash Mayhem And Justify A Coup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.