Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

Teebillz Defends Tiwa Savage After A Lady Accused Her Of Copying Beyonce (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teebillz Defends Tiwa Savage After A Lady Accused Her Of Copying Beyonce (Photo) (52003 Views)

Speed Darlington Accuses Olamide Of 'Copying' His Fashion Style / Toke Makinwa Claps Back At Fan Who Accused Her Of Photoshopping / Photo Of Jay Z & Beyonce Photo, When They Visited Ilorin ( Real Or Photoshopped) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teebillz Defends Tiwa Savage After A Lady Accused Her Of Copying Beyonce (Photo) by flyover30(m): 10:44pm On May 22, 2017
I keep wondering why my ex can't let me go.I live in Leipzig,while she lives in Vienna.she defended me wen I had nothing, visiting her family while they were living in Graz.she is so nice and beautiful. she defends me every were including wen I had nothing, and her father called me a pauper and a squatter in Europe. now I know why she sticked with me.its love.SO DONT BLAME TEE BLIZZ

3 Likes

Re: Teebillz Defends Tiwa Savage After A Lady Accused Her Of Copying Beyonce (Photo) by Nobody: 10:45pm On May 22, 2017
fastgyal:
Tbillz, she copy abi she no copy? many people don't know how to counter a statement they just become rude and insultive. no wonder the baby almost committed suicide.
Dumbo, how is what the biatch said a statement?

2 Likes

Re: Teebillz Defends Tiwa Savage After A Lady Accused Her Of Copying Beyonce (Photo) by sirusX(m): 10:47pm On May 22, 2017
Benekruku:
And Efe is copying lil'wayne grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teebillz Defends Tiwa Savage After A Lady Accused Her Of Copying Beyonce (Photo) by blingxx(m): 10:49pm On May 22, 2017
Benekruku:

grin ...I don laff tire grin

2 Likes

Re: Teebillz Defends Tiwa Savage After A Lady Accused Her Of Copying Beyonce (Photo) by Kendrick80(m): 10:50pm On May 22, 2017
Those who gave a Fvck went..........
Re: Teebillz Defends Tiwa Savage After A Lady Accused Her Of Copying Beyonce (Photo) by alanka(f): 10:58pm On May 22, 2017
modelmike7:
Real love will always gat ur back!!!
Na naija I see celebritie dey insult, barking, and threatening some the FANS that made them.

Celis are like politicians, when they get to the top the VOTERS become their slaves.

Or they can be seen or compared to pastors, after the WORSHIPPERS have countrited their money inform of offerings, tithes...to the pastors, the pastors will buy luxurious cars, mansions, jets...and then become scarce...like gods, you don't see them again and if you have to see them you have to buy 50, 000 naira lunch ticket to have lunch with them once in a year.

FANS +VOTERS+WORSHIPPERS=MASSES.

200 millions masses joined their hands together to make Less than one millions in politics, entertainment and religions to dominate and treat them like beggars...

Life is a puzzle...

2 Likes

Re: Teebillz Defends Tiwa Savage After A Lady Accused Her Of Copying Beyonce (Photo) by heenriiy19(m): 11:01pm On May 22, 2017
Naija ND social media

Re: Teebillz Defends Tiwa Savage After A Lady Accused Her Of Copying Beyonce (Photo) by kayo80(m): 11:03pm On May 22, 2017
pocohantas:
It's true though, Tiwa copies Beyonce in a way, even her stage performances has some resemblance with Beyonce's.

SeyiShay is Rihanna.

Niniola is my new love.

True. Me too. I am feeling that Maradonna song.

1 Like

Re: Teebillz Defends Tiwa Savage After A Lady Accused Her Of Copying Beyonce (Photo) by Nobody: 11:08pm On May 22, 2017
No b lie, Tiwa savage copies Beyonce.

Way to be original.

3 Likes

Re: Teebillz Defends Tiwa Savage After A Lady Accused Her Of Copying Beyonce (Photo) by FunkyAlhaji2015: 11:14pm On May 22, 2017
fastgyal:
Tbillz, she copy abi she no copy?
many people don't know how to counter a statement
they just become rude and insultive.
no wonder the baby almost committed suicide.
I see your pishure, you sweet die. Make we hook up
Re: Teebillz Defends Tiwa Savage After A Lady Accused Her Of Copying Beyonce (Photo) by Patrique90(m): 11:19pm On May 22, 2017
fastgyal:
Even teebillz knows she copy .cos the girl only asked him why she copying Beyonce and he said if its Beyonce that invented braid.the girl no even call braid for the matter.

2 Likes

Re: Teebillz Defends Tiwa Savage After A Lady Accused Her Of Copying Beyonce (Photo) by chukzgerine33(f): 11:22pm On May 22, 2017
Benekruku:

savage grin

1 Like

Re: Teebillz Defends Tiwa Savage After A Lady Accused Her Of Copying Beyonce (Photo) by Bville02(m): 11:24pm On May 22, 2017
modelmike7:
True live never dies....

Lmao see this one..
True live kor.. True mice nii grin grin grin
Re: Teebillz Defends Tiwa Savage After A Lady Accused Her Of Copying Beyonce (Photo) by Nickymezor(f): 11:35pm On May 22, 2017
Hmmm, love at work. Hw nice smiley
Re: Teebillz Defends Tiwa Savage After A Lady Accused Her Of Copying Beyonce (Photo) by Appareil(m): 12:01am On May 23, 2017
modelmike7:
True live never dies....
Efe and Marvis must hear this!!!
True love ❤ never dies.

1 Like

Re: Teebillz Defends Tiwa Savage After A Lady Accused Her Of Copying Beyonce (Photo) by howfarwhatagwan: 12:03am On May 23, 2017
It is not news that Tiwa is a Beyonce wanna-be so Teebillz chill out.. the babe only tried to state a known fact.
Re: Teebillz Defends Tiwa Savage After A Lady Accused Her Of Copying Beyonce (Photo) by Appareil(m): 12:05am On May 23, 2017
Benekruku:
Drop my boy's name.God bless his huzzle
Re: Teebillz Defends Tiwa Savage After A Lady Accused Her Of Copying Beyonce (Photo) by femijunior4(m): 12:07am On May 23, 2017
modelmike7:
True live never dies....
see how u murder English na wa oo
Re: Teebillz Defends Tiwa Savage After A Lady Accused Her Of Copying Beyonce (Photo) by junnyjake(m): 12:13am On May 23, 2017
OGsteven:
If its non of her business they should be just be watching the video in there room now.....all these celebrities will be taking fans like trash

God bless you man!
Just look at the way he lashed out at her as if she was the cause of his attempted suicide.

I think, those who follow these people and see them as gods deserve whatever ill treatment they get.
Re: Teebillz Defends Tiwa Savage After A Lady Accused Her Of Copying Beyonce (Photo) by junnyjake(m): 12:17am On May 23, 2017
pocohantas:
It's true though, Tiwa copies Beyonce in a way, even her stage performances has some resemblance with Beyonce's.

SeyiShay is Rihanna.

Niniola is my new love.

Niniola is a fine artist.

The reason why I respect Niyola is simply because she's remained true to her style of music, even though she's not taken serious by the Nigerian audience, nevertheless, she doesn't fail to blow Us away with her sweet soothing vocals.
Re: Teebillz Defends Tiwa Savage After A Lady Accused Her Of Copying Beyonce (Photo) by fastgyal(f): 12:24am On May 23, 2017
Patrique90:

Even teebillz knows she copy .cos the girl only asked him why she copying Beyonce and he said if its Beyonce that invented braid.the girl no even call braid for the matter.
bruh, e weak me oh
Re: Teebillz Defends Tiwa Savage After A Lady Accused Her Of Copying Beyonce (Photo) by Nobody: 12:30am On May 23, 2017
Bville02:

Lmao see this one..
see mumu.
femijunior4:
see how u murder English na wa oo
another mumu
Bville02:

Lmao see this one..
see mumu.
Re: Teebillz Defends Tiwa Savage After A Lady Accused Her Of Copying Beyonce (Photo) by MASTERMIND04(m): 12:57am On May 23, 2017
Benekruku:
Bro, don't even go there. Error 101 grin grin grin
Re: Teebillz Defends Tiwa Savage After A Lady Accused Her Of Copying Beyonce (Photo) by skywalker001(m): 1:09am On May 23, 2017
pocohantas:

SeyiShay is Rihanna.

Niniola is my new love.
cynthia morgan nko
Mayb mak we dash am lady gaga
Re: Teebillz Defends Tiwa Savage After A Lady Accused Her Of Copying Beyonce (Photo) by judgedredd22(m): 2:52am On May 23, 2017
pocohantas:

SeyiShay is Rihanna.

Niniola is my new love.

1 Like

Re: Teebillz Defends Tiwa Savage After A Lady Accused Her Of Copying Beyonce (Photo) by femi4: 5:12am On May 23, 2017
fastgyal:
Still not your biz

1 Like

Re: Teebillz Defends Tiwa Savage After A Lady Accused Her Of Copying Beyonce (Photo) by femi4: 5:13am On May 23, 2017
pocohantas:

SeyiShay is Rihanna.

Niniola is my new love.
Spitting rubbish with confidence.

1 Like

Re: Teebillz Defends Tiwa Savage After A Lady Accused Her Of Copying Beyonce (Photo) by babapressy(m): 5:39am On May 23, 2017
I sence some thing hmmmm
Re: Teebillz Defends Tiwa Savage After A Lady Accused Her Of Copying Beyonce (Photo) by Livefreeordieha(m): 5:40am On May 23, 2017
pocohantas:

SeyiShay is Rihanna.
But ur sister na spinster I know Cuz I follow her on insta.. Who i copy? If u nor know.. Den u need go back to observation skool cheesy
Niniola is my new love.
Re: Teebillz Defends Tiwa Savage After A Lady Accused Her Of Copying Beyonce (Photo) by lordkhalifa(m): 5:50am On May 23, 2017
This lazy jobless baby seater should go and have a seat jor

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Moyo Lawal's Love Letter From A Suitor "I Can Tolerate The Unclad Pictures" / Throwback Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities (Before And After) / Dayo Amusa In Car Accident With Dangote Trailer(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.