Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,130 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

What Could She Be Up To...? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Could She Be Up To...? (2815 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Could She Be Up To...? by lanzar: 9:52pm On May 22, 2017
Hey guys...So I want to seek your opinion as regard my love journey with a beautiful babe, and I will make it short and precise as much as possible.
Anyway, I have this babe I really love so much and we have been together for close to 1yr now. Basically, I will say we have been best of friends since we met and casually, we have s*x even till now. But overtime, I developed some feelings for which I made her aware of. So to cut long story short, whenever I tried asking her out for a date or hangout or nice treat, she often refuse my request basing her refusal on my financial incapabilities as she cant stand me being broke knowing she was part of the reasons. Truth be told, I dont earn much and I basically provides for my family as well but this shouldnt in anyway affect my occasional outings with her in my opinion.
But what I find amusing is the fact that she is willing to go out with other guys she refer to as her friends and I asked her why she would go out with them and not with me, even when she doesnt know their financial status. but in her own words, she replies "I dont care about their financial status, I just want to have fun and I dont have any feelings for them".
So this has really got me thinking guys...

What do you guys think about
Re: What Could She Be Up To...? by Nobody: 9:56pm On May 22, 2017
I think she has your interest at heart. She's saving yours while squandering that of the guys she isn't interested in.
Re: What Could She Be Up To...? by lanzar: 10:02pm On May 22, 2017
kimbra:
I think she has your interest at heart. She's saving yours while squandering that of the guys she isn't interested in.

may be you are right but it hurts me when I see her do such even when I am willing to sacrifice on my part
Re: What Could She Be Up To...? by ikp120(m): 10:08pm On May 22, 2017
An olosho in the making!

My nigga, I command you to delete everything about that girl for your own good!

That's the type of lady that will NEVER commit to any relationship.

I repeat, delete her ASAP! angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: What Could She Be Up To...? by Nobody: 10:09pm On May 22, 2017
lanzar:

may be you are right but it hurts me when I see her do such even when I am willing to sacrifice on my part
If she was demanding you would have complained. She knows what she's doing I think.
Re: What Could She Be Up To...? by akaahs(m): 10:15pm On May 22, 2017
Dude she is not ready to be trap in any relationship. D early for u d better.

1 Like

Re: What Could She Be Up To...? by DLondonboiy: 10:15pm On May 22, 2017
.....she goes out with other guys!
Re: What Could She Be Up To...? by Nobody: 10:19pm On May 22, 2017
Haha. She's not into you

1 Like

Re: What Could She Be Up To...? by Chrisrare: 10:20pm On May 22, 2017
Instead of u to focus on improving urself financially ur worrying about a girl who's probably fuccking another guy.. Some guys sha.

2 Likes

Re: What Could She Be Up To...? by lanzar: 10:21pm On May 22, 2017
ikp120:
An olosho in the making!

My nigga, I command you to delete everything about that girl for your own good!

That's the type of lady that will NEVER commit to any relationship.

I repeat, delete her ASAP! angry angry angry

But as a friend nko?
Re: What Could She Be Up To...? by lanzar: 10:23pm On May 22, 2017
DLondonboiy:
.....she goes out with other guys!

She even tell me in advance before she goes and nothing I van say to disuade her will stop her from going
Re: What Could She Be Up To...? by lanzar: 10:24pm On May 22, 2017
Chrisrare:
Instead of u to focus on improving urself financially ur worrying about a girl who's probably fuccking another guy.. Some guys sha.

of course I am working hard to be sucessful but that doesnt mean I shouldnt have flings along the way
Re: What Could She Be Up To...? by jonaifame22(m): 10:27pm On May 22, 2017
Since she's giving u the pvssy, why are u weary over a yes answer frm her

Many boiz have got a YES from girls buh ordinary pant dem no see, let alone enter workshop

2 Likes

Re: What Could She Be Up To...? by 2dice01: 10:28pm On May 22, 2017
you see handwriting you kon dey ask shey na spanish ilu-oke

How i take sure no be ogechi you dey talk about cheesy
Re: What Could She Be Up To...? by OLAJADON: 10:29pm On May 22, 2017
I don't know the exact advice to give you. you said you guys have sex even till now, she refuses to go out with you,but go out with other guys and call them as friend.
bros even you is confusing yourself, the babe doesn't see anything bad in sleeping with you and refuse to go out with you but go out with other guys and tell you that they are just friends that she just want to have fun.
This is 2017 if you no wise this year, then I can't help you.
Re: What Could She Be Up To...? by Nobody: 10:30pm On May 22, 2017
Free Spirit!

Don't push it, Bro. Nurse your hurt and keep your feelings at bay.

Babe issa free spirit!
Re: What Could She Be Up To...? by lanzar: 10:32pm On May 22, 2017
OLAJADON:
I don't know the exact advice to give you. you said you guys have sex even till now, she refuses to go out with you,but go out with other guys and call them as friend.
bros even you is confusing yourself, the babe doesn't see anything bad in sleeping with you and refuse to go out with you but go out with other guys and tell you that they are just friends that she just want to have fun.
This is 2017 if you no wise this year, then I can't help you.

Hmmm, your contribution is duly noted!
Re: What Could She Be Up To...? by DLondonboiy: 10:32pm On May 22, 2017
lanzar:

She even tell me in advance before she goes and nothing I van say to disuade her will stop her from going

Get yourself a serious girl...The girl ain't serious. Pussy is not everything..

And becareful the way you dey chop pussy before she gives you STd.
Re: What Could She Be Up To...? by OLAJADON: 10:33pm On May 22, 2017
kimbra:
the simple word for the definition of that girl is free spirit, she doesn't have his interest at heart, she is only having fun which she thinks will last forever without facing the reality of life
Re: What Could She Be Up To...? by lanzar: 10:34pm On May 22, 2017
2dice01:
you see handwriting you kon dey ask shey na spanish ilu-oke

How i take sure no be ogechi you dey talk about cheesy

e be like say ogechi dey do u sametin but unfortunate, dis 1 na different bae
Re: What Could She Be Up To...? by Splinz(m): 10:35pm On May 22, 2017
kimbra:

This must be from experience. Op, kimbra has cleared your confusion.
Re: What Could She Be Up To...? by ekensi01: 10:36pm On May 22, 2017
Why can't you pay for the sex you always get?
Re: What Could She Be Up To...? by Gpopsicle(m): 10:36pm On May 22, 2017
my dear op just be careful and be on the alert..
Re: What Could She Be Up To...? by ikp120(m): 10:37pm On May 22, 2017
lanzar:

But as a friend nko?
Can't you see that the girl is in love with you? undecided undecided undecided She's basically trying to have her cake and eat it.

She doesn't want to commit to a relationship with you. You will only end up hurting yourself bro.

I can show you an easy way to get her to say YES, but you WILL regret ever dating her. You WILL NOT be able to trust her.

I had a friend like that, then dated her and we broke up in less than a week!

Bro steer clear!
Re: What Could She Be Up To...? by lanzar: 10:37pm On May 22, 2017
OLAJADON:

the simple word for the definition of that girl is free spirit, she doesn't have his interest at heart, she is only having fun which she thinks will last forever without facing the reality of life

na my concern be that o.,, how person go get my Interest at heart and still dey waka about!
Re: What Could She Be Up To...? by Nobody: 10:37pm On May 22, 2017
Splinz:

This must be from experience. Op, ki.mbra has cleared your confusion.
Not really. I don't eat what would purge me later. grin
Re: What Could She Be Up To...? by Nobody: 10:40pm On May 22, 2017
OLAJADON:

She does have his interest. She's flirting with the other guys while her main guy is for keeps. Don't forget she doesn't touch his money 'cause she understands his predicament and reasons with him while those she doesn't care about are the ones she let spend on her.
Re: What Could She Be Up To...? by lanzar: 10:42pm On May 22, 2017
ikp120:
Can't you see that the girl is in love with you? undecided undecided undecided She basically trying to have her cake and eat it.

She doesn't want to commit to a relationship with you. You will only end up hurting yourself bro.

like you know how I am feeling.., it hurt mehn!
Re: What Could She Be Up To...? by lanzar: 10:43pm On May 22, 2017
Gpopsicle:
my dear op just be careful and be on the alert..

I am trying to be careful o...thanks!
Re: What Could She Be Up To...? by Splinz(m): 10:44pm On May 22, 2017
kimbra:
Not really. I don't eat what would purge me later. grin

That's wisdom.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Could She Be Up To...? by lanzar: 10:44pm On May 22, 2017
ekensi01:
Why can't you pay for the sex you always get?

bro, she aint a call girl...!
Re: What Could She Be Up To...? by OLAJADON: 10:45pm On May 22, 2017
lanzar:

na my concern be that o.,, how person go get my Interest at heart and still dey waka about!
Thank God you get the message am communicating.
the truth is either you like it or not she is loose, let her have her fun now don't worry when she reach 35 without a commited guy she will learn.
back then in school one of my friend usually call this kind of girl "animashaun".

(1) (2) (Reply)

u / Tall Guys Come In Here(what Did You Face As Challenges Being Tall) / My Collection Of Funny Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.