Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread - Education (139) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread (270113 Views)

UTME 2017: JAMB Clarifies Position, Says Awaiting Results Candidates Can Apply / Download 2017 JAMB Brochure/syllabus Online In PDF File Now / 2017 Jamb Examination: Registration Commences Wednesday 15th Of March 2017. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) ... (184) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by feodan: 7:07pm On Jul 28, 2017
chukwukapromise:
yes it is
owk. tanks i want to change my local government
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 7:09pm On Jul 28, 2017
donblazer10:
have you seen it?
sure!
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by MaestroZeus(m): 7:11pm On Jul 28, 2017
chukwukapromise:
Even with this in one sitting, Unilag is no Go..Try Physiology
I know ma grade is DAT good buh physiology is lyk going to tasued...getting a job after is an issue except if I am planning to b a sec teacher...dayts y I asked for a skul DAT will giv me admission
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 7:13pm On Jul 28, 2017
As many of You That did Post A question, And Did'nt recieve An Answer, On behalf of your Humble Mb data you wasted, We extend our sincere Apology to...Pls do try to post them Again, And Be so sure of getting An Analytical and Expository Response.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 7:15pm On Jul 28, 2017
feodan:
owk. tanks i want to change my local government
Local government?..That Does'nt really worth the waste of Money, Do u have any good reason why u want to burn #2500 for that?
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by greatpusn: 7:18pm On Jul 28, 2017
[quote author=donblazer10 post=58900037][/quote]

Nothing.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 7:19pm On Jul 28, 2017
MaestroZeus:

I know ma grade is DAT good buh physiology is lyk going to tasued...getting a job after is an issue except if I am planning to b a sec teacher...dayts y I asked for a skul DAT will giv me admission
I feel your Future preparedness bro, But your grades may just not be sufficient, But u can try A federal uni Outside the south western region...If i nominate for you, u may not feel convinent with my choice...just pick yourself And Let us view it together
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by donblazer10(m): 7:30pm On Jul 28, 2017
greatpusn:

Nothing.
you'll need it
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by feodan: 7:36pm On Jul 28, 2017
chukwukapromise:
Local government?..That Does'nt really worth the waste of Money, Do u have any good reason why u want to burn #2500 for that?
yeah a scholarship and state of origin
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 7:39pm On Jul 28, 2017
feodan:
yeah a scholarship
That would be a long process bro, My Advice is, Go To jamb office And start from there..Trying to do it yourself or tru Cbt centres may prove frustrative.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Lhammarr07(m): 7:44pm On Jul 28, 2017
chukwukapromise:

1)Your Original Result Would Decide..If D DOB dere Is'nt urs, then U must apply for d DOB, but if it Is d right one That is on ur result, then no need for dat.

2)you Cant Pay 2wice for Result printing, And U cannot print you result Twice...Meaning D DOB must come 1st...U can Make ur complians to Jamb state office.

Xo wat do u advise i do now...shud i pay for original result printin and check if d DOB isnt correct(without printin it out) or i shud jus apply for DOB change 2ru correction of data?
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by feodan: 7:46pm On Jul 28, 2017
chukwukapromise:
That would be a long process bro, My Advice is, Go To jamb office And start from there..Trying to do it yourself or tru Cbt centres may prove frustrative.
owk tanks i will.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 7:52pm On Jul 28, 2017
Lhammarr07:

Xo wat do u advise i do now...shud i pay for original result printin and check if d DOB isnt correct(without printin it out) or i shud jus apply for DOB change 2ru correction of data?
Pay for the DOB 1st, During The process of chaning D DOB, u would see if Your DOB is correct, if it is correct, Then u Dont need Changing Again, but if not, u Can den go ahead with your Change..So just First Pay for DOB
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by MaestroZeus(m): 7:52pm On Jul 28, 2017
chukwukapromise:
I feel your Future preparedness bro, But your grades may just not be sufficient, But u can try A federal uni Outside the south western region...If i nominate for you, u may not feel convinent with my choice...just pick yourself And Let us view it together
am kinda In a panic mode...don't knw wen d change of institution will close...any idea will b soo appreciated
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 7:53pm On Jul 28, 2017
MaestroZeus:

am kinda In a panic mode...don't knw wen d change of institution will close...any idea will b soo appreciated
i dont see it closing Anytime soon.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by MaestroZeus(m): 7:56pm On Jul 28, 2017
chukwukapromise:
i dont see it closing Anytime soon.
owk thanks.... still waiting for any idea.... i really need d help
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Lhammarr07(m): 8:06pm On Jul 28, 2017
chukwukapromise:
Pay for the DOB 1st, During The process of chaning D DOB, u would see if Your DOB is correct, if it is correct, Then u Dont need Changing Again, but if not, u Can den go ahead with your Change..So just First Pay for DOB
Owk..hw bouh dis indemnity form evry1 is tokin abt..hw does one go abt it nd does d #2500 wich i'd pay for Correction of data cover it also?
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Lojekunle: 8:18pm On Jul 28, 2017
Hello please is the change of institution out for sale and please where can I get it if I don't want to visit the jamb office
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by jesuskidd: 8:43pm On Jul 28, 2017
feodan:
yeah a scholarship and state of origin
are u from ede Osun state
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 8:47pm On Jul 28, 2017
Lhammarr07:

Owk..hw bouh dis indemnity form evry1 is tokin abt..hw does one go abt it nd does d #2500 wich i'd pay for Correction of data cover it also?
For indemity Form, It just like an affidavit Which jamb sumbit To your School Of choice..This is done After Jamb has sent A candidate Details To a particular uni, And such candidate now brings A new bio data different from d one jamb submitted, So such candidate would be asked to fill an Indemity form..I dont know if jamb has sent Candidate biodata to Their choice of uni..If they have, then There need To be An indemity filled, but if they havent Then there is no need for that..

And Yes, the 2500 would cover Them All provided that u paid for Utme data correction not Change of course/institution..But While Submitting ur indemity form, u would be extra charged.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 8:49pm On Jul 28, 2017
Lojekunle:
Hello please is the change of institution out for sale and please where can I get it if I don't want to visit the jamb office
it is still on sale..The form is not Sold in hard copy, u Pay and d changes are done online
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by ssquare199(m): 9:11pm On Jul 28, 2017
are we going to pay the same fee for change of course and DOB or separate fee
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Lojekunle: 9:13pm On Jul 28, 2017
chukwukapromise:
it is still on sale..The form is not Sold in hard copy, u Pay and d changes are done online

Thanks do you have any idea how much it's sold
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by dbelovd(m): 9:41pm On Jul 28, 2017
chukwukapromise:
As many of You That did Post A question, And Did'nt recieve An Answer, On behalf of your Humble Mb data you wasted, We extend our sincere Apology to...Pls do try to post them Again, And Be so sure of getting An Analytical and Expository Response.

Sir what is d chance of my bro if he change course to physics Education in U I.. Jamb scores is 232 n 5 credits (O level) in relevant subject.

Pls respond ASAP
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Richyspice(m): 9:46pm On Jul 28, 2017
Has change of institution commenced? and where?
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by donblazer10(m): 10:03pm On Jul 28, 2017
dbelovd:

Sir what is d chance of my bro if he change course to physics Education in U I.. Jamb scores is 232 n 5 credits (O level) in relevant subject.

Pls respond ASAP
hi..chukwukapromise jst received a 24hr ban..he's gonna gt back to you as soon as the ban expires..so chill..
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Lhammarr07(m): 10:38pm On Jul 28, 2017
chukwukapromise:
For indemity Form, It just like an affidavit Which jamb sumbit To your School Of choice..This is done After Jamb has sent A candidate Details To a particular uni, And such candidate now brings A new bio data different from d one jamb submitted, So such candidate would be asked to fill an Indemity form..I dont know if jamb has sent Candidate biodata to Their choice of uni..If they have, then There need To be An indemity filled, but if they havent Then there is no need for that..

And Yes, the 2500 would cover Them All provided that u paid for Utme data correction not Change of course/institution..But While Submitting ur indemity form, u would be extra charged.
Ok...tnx bro..i'd do d correction of data nd reach u back
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by doctorregular01(m): 11:13pm On Jul 28, 2017
1. When is the expected closing date for the JAMB CHANGE OF COURSE/INSTITUTION ?

2. Do u have any idea of paying for the COC form via the quickteller platform. I tried the TRANSACTION ID from the jamb profile yet it is writing INVALID ID on the quickteller.com website

Fnx In anticipation of a favourable response as usual. Respect!

chukwukapromise:
Speed of light in air?...Dat 380m/s nah!...Oboy nah speed of Sound waves in metalic solid which is 1500m/s i day operate in....lol...let be srerious

The form itself cost=2500

Bank charges=100-300naira

Cbt centre service=300-500.

So your total spending should be from 2800-3500
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Seanpierce: 7:26am On Jul 29, 2017
Please who has been able to do the change of course and institution twice? I did mine two days after my result was released back in May, but i also wish to change it now
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by adeodunsimilolu(f): 8:29am On Jul 29, 2017
chukwukapromise:

Please, I don't quite get it. Is everybody going to fill the form? Or those who did change of course/institution? Or those who did change of name/DOB and d sort?
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by newspapers: 8:39am On Jul 29, 2017
You don't need any tech savvy to help you change your course or Institution.

You can do it yourself on your smartphone https://www.nigeriaschoolnews.com/jamb-change-of-course-and-institution-form/

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) ... (184) (Reply)

2020/2021 UNIPORT Admission Thread Guide / University Of Lagos Post-UTME 2012/2013/admissions - UNILAG / University Of Abuja 2011/2012 Post Ume And Admission Update.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.