Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread - Education (141) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread (269695 Views)

UTME 2017: JAMB Clarifies Position, Says Awaiting Results Candidates Can Apply / Download 2017 JAMB Brochure/syllabus Online In PDF File Now / 2017 Jamb Examination: Registration Commences Wednesday 15th Of March 2017. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) ... (184) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Engrobiorah(m): 12:24pm On Jul 30, 2017
abdulyusuf72:
Its a week now that I paid for change of course/Institution, but my payment yet to be confirmed by Jamb, what's your suggestion to this? Is the ish from the bank I made the remitta payment or is it from jamb? Should I go for another payment through another bank, which bank is 100% okay when it comes to remitta payments? cos the earlier the better like its always said. That's all I could see on my jamb profile, here is my mail, abdulyusufoladapo2013@yahoo.com, anyone who is willing to help should drop hid/her Mobile, so I can send my password cos its confidential you know.
Having thesame problem here
The right thing is utme data correction
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 12:51pm On Jul 30, 2017
Lojekunle:

How can I get it..

I'm confused I don't know what remitta code is

Okay Carry this Steps

-Log on To your Jamb profile

-On d Side bar, Or the 3parallel lines on menu bar, Open d list of Options/services.

-Click on registration

-click on Utme data corrections

After That A pop up page appears Bearing ur Transaction details.

-Click on continue to make payment

Copy d RRR code And Head to d Bank.

-When u reach d bank, tell them u want to do remitta, U'll be given a deposit slip, Write D RRR code On d top of D slip, And Write what u Want to remit for in D Acct Name box..u can leave d Acft number empty.

After Depositing, Come back to Your profile In d nxt 2hours..Repeat d Process of Generating A Rrr code Again, if your payment Is Confirmed, Instead of It directing You To make A payment invoice, It leads you ti d Coc page

1 Like

Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 12:56pm On Jul 30, 2017
dbelovd:

Bro thanks for ur quick response..

I get ur gist... But what about Funaab? Do they also use point grading? We are thinking of any of the following courses in Funaab: Physics, statistics n Mathematics.

Thx
That grades going for Physics Or mathematics would be Enuf in Funaab.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 12:59pm On Jul 30, 2017
abdulyusuf72:
Its a week now that I paid for change of course/Institution, but my payment yet to be confirmed by Jamb, what's your suggestion to this? Is the ish from the bank I made the remitta payment or is it from jamb? Should I go for another payment through another bank, which bank is 100% okay when it comes to remitta payments? cos the earlier the better like its always said. That's all I could see on my jamb profile, here is my mail, abdulyusufoladapo2013@yahoo.com, anyone who is willing to help should drop hid/her Mobile, so I can send my password cos its confidential you know.
dude it Is already confirmed..the not used there means U have Paid, but u havent made use of What u paid For...Just go to a cbt centre and Pay.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Engrobiorah(m): 1:07pm On Jul 30, 2017
chukwukapromise:

dude it Is already confirmed..the not used there means U have Paid, but u havent made use of What u paid For...Just go to a cbt centre and Pay.
No bro
He paid for change of course/institution instead of Utme Reg. Data correction
Jamb corrected one of mine
But dem no gree correct again
I'll advice he go and pay again, for utme reg data correction
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 1:50pm On Jul 30, 2017
Engrobiorah:

No bro
He paid for change of course/institution instead of Utme Reg. Data correction
Jamb corrected one of mine
But dem no gree correct again
I'll advice he go and pay again, for utme reg data correction
Woah! That no good..he has no oda option dan to Re-pay...I feel for D guy, Just wasting money As a result of misinformation
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Mrread(m): 2:09pm On Jul 30, 2017
chukwukapromise:

So long As u Have A good olevel, What's stopping u?..Absolutely Nothing.

I av eng b3 math b2 econ C5 govt b3 comm b3 bio c5 finanacial acc b3 literature d7 yor d7 is it gud
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Engrobiorah(m): 2:10pm On Jul 30, 2017
chukwukapromise:
Woah! That no good..he has no oda option dan to Re-pay...I feel for D guy, Just wasting money As a result of misinformation
Thousands of ppl did that too
Now, who go chop d money?
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by samwayne154(m): 2:28pm On Jul 30, 2017
chukwukapromise:
it is still on sale..The form is not Sold in hard copy, u Pay and d changes are done online
please I've done mine and I've printed it out, what's next
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 2:39pm On Jul 30, 2017
Mrread:

I av eng b3 math b2 econ C5 govt b3 comm b3 bio c5 finanacial acc b3 literature d7 yor d7 is it gud

D7-lit in english
D7-Yoruba

History?

Fin.Acct and Commerce Are not Needed for Dat history, Lit.in.english and Yourba/Igbo is Needed...So bro, there is A stain In your chances.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 2:45pm On Jul 30, 2017
Engrobiorah:

Thousands of ppl did that too
Now, who go chop d money?
Hehe...it pains me to See peolpe Get mis-informed, abd it also pains me much more to see jamb Setting a snare for em to fall in...Moreso jamb gets credited for such Mistakes..dat naija for u

1 Like

Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 2:46pm On Jul 30, 2017
samwayne154:
please I've done mine and I've printed it out, what's next
Get yourself to d Entertainment Zone and Chill out..no more stress

1 Like

Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by benoinstrull: 2:50pm On Jul 30, 2017
chukwukapromise:
@wiztobet, U Always will remain blessed... Mrbenoinstrull I understand Your passion For Medicine, But Just D way you generated such like For Medicine, so do Tens of Thousand of People..Because Of This Thousand Aspirants, A competition is Generated! And According To Darwins evolutionary Theory, Only The Fittest Would Fit in....Many of People Aspiring For this MBBS, Have Repeated Jamb in multiples..And One funny thing that caps this MBBS, is That out of An average of 3,000 people Seeking for this Medicine, only 150 at the Maximum can be Accepted And offered Admission In A single Session...Because of This, Aspirants Are Expected To Strive themselves To Be among d Lucky ones, and in Nigeria university, The Best Makes up d List...So bro, u Are contending With People Of 260, 270, 280, 290, and 300+..Research Has it that In A federal university Lieth All those with 280+, so u got so many Good grades also eyeing What your 268 is eyeing, In a State univetsity, U got Lesser but Still Great scores Up for d fight, but this time Less intensive As That of D federal...but the thing is that As federal is Admitting 150candidate, state can only admit 50candidate, as that is most of them quotas...Now uniben is notorious And highly Recognized, meaning There Is much Intensive competition There for your 268 to handle, But in AAU, U got a competition, but Not As intense As uniben's, At least this gives your 268 a sense of Belonging...So u did well by drafting To AAU, But that is no assurance For admission, as Many Aspirants grades May Mount on urs...So all u need now is Prayers for favourable conditions...

But if u have Enuf Money to spend, Just try A state university Which School fees is Unbearable For the public, At least dat school fees scare d 280+ away, leaving D Juniors Behind, And in d mist of d juniors, ur 268 stand tall as d Champ...So buy that option..

But if i were you, I'll just Take medicine In AAU, and A softer course As ur 2nd choice in anoda uni..

Sorry for the long story, I just felt passionate to Help u to d best of My Know-how.
tanks a lot sir but I also did some finding for myself the sch fees is about 160k, dey admit over 300 med student not because dey graduate dem all but dey are aware dat not all we graduate, and last year dey admitted a guy with 220 for medicine
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 2:54pm On Jul 30, 2017
benoinstrull:
tanks a lot sir but I also did some finding for myself the sch fees is about 160k, dey admit over 300 med student not because dey graduate dem all but dey are aware dat not all we graduate, and last year dey admitted a guy with 220 for medicine
When u have strong connection, even 190 gets medicine...But For real, u got a chance...just spice up with Prayers, everything is in d bag.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by benoinstrull: 2:59pm On Jul 30, 2017
chukwukapromise:
When u have strong connection, even 190 gets medicine...But For real, u got a chance...just spice up with Prayers, everything is in d bag.
tanks a lot sir u hav been so helpful my case is with God now, but pls I heard dat change of institution is #5000 from a center around me pls is it tru xos wat jamb said is #2500
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by AdebayoDan: 3:07pm On Jul 30, 2017
Good afternoon.
Am confused about the uploading of the waec result(for those who used awaiting result). How? When? Where? How much? will it be done.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by TheHistorian(m): 3:32pm On Jul 30, 2017
dbelovd:

Two C4, n the rest C6.... What is his chances in Funaab.
With these grades,He stands no chance in UI.

As for Funaab,He can give it a try if they consider UTME only for their admission.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Mrread(m): 3:40pm On Jul 30, 2017
chukwukapromise:

D7-lit in english
D7-Yoruba

History?

Fin.Acct and Commerce Are not Needed for Dat history, Lit.in.english and Yourba/Igbo is Needed...So bro, there is A stain In your chances.

but in there website they take government in lieu of history and three other subject from social science or art subjects
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 3:44pm On Jul 30, 2017
benoinstrull:
tanks a lot sir u hav been so helpful my case is with God now, but pls I heard dat change of institution is #5000 from a center around me pls is it tru xos wat jamb said is #2500
no no no, it is 2500.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 3:45pm On Jul 30, 2017
AdebayoDan:
Good afternoon.
Am confused about the uploading of the waec result(for those who used awaiting result). How? When? Where? How much? will it be done.
the window for that is Not Avaliable..Just wait for Jamb To release a press statement on This issue.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by KENNY6937(m): 3:49pm On Jul 30, 2017
pls I need I urgent reply I went to do my COC and institution and after payment I now change Futo as 1st choice and wanted to change the course unfortunately 4 me i didnt see information management technology on their list pls what will I do and have already paid pls u guys shld answer me new am bothered
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 3:51pm On Jul 30, 2017
Mrread:

but in there website they take government in lieu of history and three other subject from social science or art subjects

See u need arts Subject of which Thier cheif must be A language Subject...That where yoruba Falls into play...U may still alternate Art subject With Social sciences, But Art subject are d cores.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 4:06pm On Jul 30, 2017
KENNY6937:
pls I need I urgent reply I went to do my COC and institution
and after payment I now change Futo as 1st choice and
wanted to change the course unfortunately 4 me i didnt see
information management technology on their list pls what will I do and
have already paid pls u guys shld answer me new am
bothered

Oh dear! It all looks like Futo dont have accreditation For That course you opted for...Well so long You have paid, u can still effect A change.. just Change either Your institution Or Your course...Get a jamb brochure, that would really help.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by abdulyusuf72(m): 4:12pm On Jul 30, 2017
I thought as much. Jamb really made things complicated this year, I just can't imagine number of students who will have done same mistake leading to revenue for jamb. I now see a reason why this so call Prof was able to remit thousands of dollars for federal government. Well, I no go swear sha. Prof Oloyede continue to extort poor masses, I don't really see any good in this jamb arrangement self. What's so special in this and the previous one? They are only making things complicated for students, God will judge them according to their deed. Why did they have to put that option there in the first place? i won't lie oh, this 2,500 touch me I swear, there are better things I could do with that money na, Jamb sucks, in fact, they are predators.

2 Likes

Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by ucde(m): 5:21pm On Jul 30, 2017
Please if I want to do change of school and course, how can I go about it. I need a guide, so I will not make a mistake.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Engrobiorah(m): 6:17pm On Jul 30, 2017
abdulyusuf72:
I thought as much. Jamb really made things complicated this year, I just can't imagine number of students who will have done same mistake leading to revenue for jamb. I now see a reason why this so call Prof was able to remit thousands of dollars for federal government. Well, I no go swear sha. Prof Oloyede continue to extort poor masses, I don't really see any good in this jamb arrangement self. What's so special in this and the previous one? They are only making things complicated for students, God will judge them according to their deed. Why did they have to put that option there in the first place? i won't lie oh, this 2,500 touch me I swear, there are better things I could do with that money na, Jamb sucks, in fact, they are predators.
It's really painful and nothing is being done about it
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by greatpusn: 8:33pm On Jul 30, 2017
donblazer10:
why didn't you write it then?..since you have it in your o'level

Wat's d way out now?
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by janags(m): 8:53pm On Jul 30, 2017
pls can someone effect the coc using mobile phone
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by remi1444: 9:52pm On Jul 30, 2017
benoinstrull:
last academic year(2016) AAU admitted over 350 students into MBBS, funny aspect is only 50 would be awarded the MBBS degree. the competition of the fittest doesn't end securing admission into MBBS, it continues till your final days in the COM.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 10:08pm On Jul 30, 2017
janags:
pls can someone effect the coc using mobile phone
Sure.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by AdebayoDan: 10:10pm On Jul 30, 2017
abdulyusuf72:
Sorry about it.... Don't take it too personal
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jul 30, 2017
216 and 3b 2c in UI for human nutrition. aw possible

(1) (2) (3) ... (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) ... (184) (Reply)

2020/2021 UNIPORT Admission Thread Guide / University Of Lagos Post-UTME 2012/2013/admissions - UNILAG / University Of Abuja 2011/2012 Post Ume And Admission Update.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.