Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,040 members, 7,810,851 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:58 PM

2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread - Education (152) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread (269139 Views)

UTME 2017: JAMB Clarifies Position, Says Awaiting Results Candidates Can Apply / Download 2017 JAMB Brochure/syllabus Online In PDF File Now / 2017 Jamb Examination: Registration Commences Wednesday 15th Of March 2017. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) ... (184) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by dennisworld1(m): 8:20am On Aug 06, 2017
chukwukapromise:

Anyday anytime
I did apply for change of LGA after payment and changing the LGa I was given a PDF form on to fill on change of lga/state to take to their state office for endorsement if the admission is not started yet. Will the change of lga reflect on the jamb result. Please which process did u use. Becos I click on application for change of State/LGA then which I made payment.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by dennisworld1(m): 8:22am On Aug 06, 2017
jeremylawrence:
please am I qood to go with this result.
jamb score- 220
o level
b3
b3
c4
c5
c6
course- theatre arts(unn)
can't say. Depend on their admission process this year.but u are good to go since is theatre art
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by dennisworld1(m): 8:24am On Aug 06, 2017
dennisworld1:
I did apply for change of LGA after payment and changing the LGa I was given a PDF form on to fill on change of lga/state to take to their state office for endorsement if the admission is not started yet. Will the change of lga reflect on the jamb result. Please which process did u use. Becos I click on application for change of State/LGA then which I made payment.
also discover that if I click upload documents I will see my change of LGA there.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 9:05am On Aug 06, 2017
dennisworld1:
also discover that if I click upload documents I will see my change of LGA there.
Let me Get you, U paid For D Change of LGA, And Then,..what happens from there?
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by dennisworld1(m): 9:09am On Aug 06, 2017
d change is not yet approved and the gave me a pdf form to print to take to state office for endorsement
chukwukapromise:

Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by dennisworld1(m): 9:10am On Aug 06, 2017
when i click document i see the change of lga there and the money there
. and to uppload document
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Topelistic(f): 9:53am On Aug 06, 2017
Pls when is d utme data correction closing date
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by dennisworld1(m): 9:57am On Aug 06, 2017
no date anytime
Topelistic:
Pls when is d utme data correction closing date
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Topelistic(f): 10:00am On Aug 06, 2017
Okay thank u
dennisworld1:
no date anytime
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Seanpierce: 10:51am On Aug 06, 2017
chukwukapromise:

Bro please can you help me confirm if there is Dentistry in unical, i saw faculty of Dentistry on their website, but i don't really hear much about it and if they admit people into dentistry. Thanks
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by friday24(m): 1:08pm On Aug 06, 2017
guys help me out
which of this university do i have more chance of studying computer science
Federal University Lafia Nasarawa State and fut minna with jamb score of 201
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by SLEEMYDRIZ(m): 1:31pm On Aug 06, 2017
chukwukapromise:

Courses

-Industrial chemistry, Mathematics, Education A Physics All At NDU(niger delta university), Ansu and Lasu.

thanks bro
change of institution ND course is different charges or one payment covers the both?
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by dennisworld1(m): 4:51pm On Aug 06, 2017
bro have done all the correction. i paid wrongly to upload document before angry angry
chukwukapromise:

Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by mobileboisEfcc(m): 5:35pm On Aug 06, 2017
pls some one should help me ooo, were can I download d PDF for d change of course , I av changed mine !
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Ebbisco(f): 5:38pm On Aug 06, 2017
chukwukapromise:
Exactly
Thank you so much.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Ebbisco(f): 5:47pm On Aug 06, 2017
dennisworld1:
federal university otuoke bayelsa I know sure well. quick way to take advantage of their admission.
Thanks
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by dennisworld1(m): 5:52pm On Aug 06, 2017
have you tried to reprint the original result slip if the change you made appear
mobileboisEfcc:
pls some one should help me ooo, were can I download d PDF for d change of course , I av changed mine !
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by dennisworld1(m): 5:54pm On Aug 06, 2017
different charges o. no one covers both. another way for jamb to make money
SLEEMYDRIZ:

thanks bro
change of institution ND course is different charges or one payment covers the both?
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by bobostykah(m): 6:43pm On Aug 06, 2017
Please I want to know about the upload of results into jamb profile (those of us that used awaiting results when registering)
If you have done yours, please how did you do it
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Ochima75(m): 10:07pm On Aug 06, 2017
dennisworld1:
fedotueke.bayelsa

Pls is fedotuoke putme form out??

I choose them as my 2nd choice...
And how can i buy thr form if it's out
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by dennisworld1(m): 5:33am On Aug 07, 2017
Ochima75:

not yet out. but they said before month end. go to the school website ask Google
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 7:42am On Aug 07, 2017
Seanpierce:
Bro please can you help me confirm if there is Dentistry in unical, i saw faculty of Dentistry on their website, but i don't really hear much about it and if they admit people into dentistry. Thanks
Unical Runs Denistry and Dental Surgery, And Of Course They do admit people into the program
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 7:44am On Aug 07, 2017
friday24:
guys help me out
which of this university do i have more chance of studying computer science
Federal University Lafia Nasarawa State and fut minna with jamb score of 201

Both Are Great, And You stand A measurable Chance There, But Fut minna Should Be Perfect!
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 7:46am On Aug 07, 2017
SLEEMYDRIZ:

thanks bro
One payment Covers All Payment for the correction or change Of Any Of Your Institution choices, ranging from 1st to 4th.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 7:49am On Aug 07, 2017
mobileboisEfcc:
If You have Done Urs, u should have downloaded A PDF of your new E-slip bearing The changes made, And such downloaded must be Immediate..But Since You may have Probably not seen it, What you need do know is, Apply For Result printing Service to know if The changes Did reflect.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 7:53am On Aug 07, 2017
bobostykah:
Please I want to know about the upload of results into jamb profile (those of us that used awaiting results when registering)
If you have done yours, please how did you do it
You should know You Aint the only Ones that filled Awaiting Result, Jambite Dat Wrote Neco Too Are Also awaiting Their result, The Window is not opened For That Uploading Now, wait Till Jamb Does That.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 7:55am On Aug 07, 2017
Ochima75:

They Will make Their Advertisement For The Sales Of Their Admission Form, All u need do is To be aware when The Form is Aired To d Public..It would Be of Good help to you, if U Steadfastly Check their School portal For Fresh Update.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Seanpierce: 8:50am On Aug 07, 2017
chukwukapromise:

Unical Runs Denistry and Dental Surgery, And Of Course They do admit people into the program
Alright, thanks
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Seanpierce: 8:54am On Aug 07, 2017
chukwukapromise:

UTME score 245

English B3
Chemistry C5
Physics C5
Biology B2
Mathematics C5
Economics B3
Agricultural science B2

I want to change to unical Dentistry, is it advisable?
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by dennisworld1(m): 10:29am On Aug 07, 2017
Note Jamb will soon release their cutoff mark. Which means the change of course will soon end or will be extended a little after the release of cutoff. So if u are Making changes do it.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by dennisworld1(m): 10:34am On Aug 07, 2017
chukwukapromise:

You should know You Aint the only Ones that filled Awaiting Result, Jambite Dat Wrote Neco Too Are Also awaiting Their result, The Window is not opened For That Uploading Now, wait Till Jamb Does That.
Bros notice uploading of documents have started. I paid 2500 for the wrong application of LGa for someone am helping out. What I discovered they ask me to upload documents inplace of change of state/lga. I use the wrong process for application of lga instead of
Registration- UTME data correction. I was ask to upload documents like school cert, jamb result, and birth certificate. But have not done that yet.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Ebrus1(m): 10:45am On Aug 07, 2017
dennisworld1:

I do have the same problem with you. Pls have you decipher the solution? ... Drop your WhatsApp number let's chat

(1) (2) (3) ... (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) ... (184) (Reply)

2020/2021 UNIPORT Admission Thread Guide / University Of Lagos Post-UTME 2012/2013/admissions - UNILAG / University Of Abuja 2011/2012 Post Ume And Admission Update.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.