Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,143 members, 7,811,215 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:48 AM

2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread - Education (151) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread (269181 Views)

UTME 2017: JAMB Clarifies Position, Says Awaiting Results Candidates Can Apply / Download 2017 JAMB Brochure/syllabus Online In PDF File Now / 2017 Jamb Examination: Registration Commences Wednesday 15th Of March 2017. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) ... (184) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by dennisworld1(m): 1:59pm On Aug 05, 2017
affidavit can help
chukwukapromise:

Change of Name may Be D most Efficient, But With An affidavit, Bearing Your Real name, Things Could Measure Up, And Suffice Another.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 2:00pm On Aug 05, 2017
dennisworld1:
as long as your two main names are there no cause for alarm but if you want to dash jamb money change
You're really Helping Out Here, God Bless.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by dennisworld1(m): 2:29pm On Aug 05, 2017
yes o. helping out here and changing for people here
chukwukapromise:

You're really Helping Out Here, God Bless.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by remi1444: 2:40pm On Aug 05, 2017
dennisworld1:
as long as your two main names are there no cause for alarm but if you want to dash jamb money change
dash money keh...I rather give it to the less privileged. grin
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by remi1444: 2:44pm On Aug 05, 2017
dennisworld1:
affidavit can help
i think I shall stick to this affidavit idea. thank you boss.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by remi1444: 2:46pm On Aug 05, 2017
chukwukapromise:

Change of Name may Be D most Efficient, But With An affidavit, Bearing Your Real name, Things Could Measure Up, And Suffice Another.
ok affidavit is the real thing oo grin thanks boss.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by dekay14(m): 2:50pm On Aug 05, 2017
ilesanmmy:

bro i have done that manytime but saying data not found

Hmm, then maybe you should try the services of someone who has successfully done it once.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by dennisworld1(m): 2:52pm On Aug 05, 2017
have they started uploading waec result for those awaiting result
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by abdulcafe: 3:07pm On Aug 05, 2017
Good day, house!

Y'all are really amazing, taking time out to walk us through these processes. God bless you!

I have questions please.

1. I already changed my institution. I have the .pdf doc downloaded too. I want to know if that's all that REALLY matters or I'd have to go ahead with the reprinting of the result slip (the one we're going to have to pay 1k for)?

2. If reprinting the result slip is important, do I follow the same RRR generation & payment procedure as with the 2,500?

3. Can the reprinting be done at anytime (even after the JAMB COC might have closed) or would you advise I do it now?

4. I hope I don't need to fill in my O'level results on the portal first before actually reprinting the result slip? Hope they're not directly related?

Kindly help me out by providing answers to these questions. Thank you again for your time. #Godspeed.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by bluestryngs: 3:19pm On Aug 05, 2017
chukwukapromise:

-Dentistry and Dental surgery
Well this course is not Much applied By candidate as The Relevance of It is hidden to some people..People Refers to it as "Oh!, you mean the guy that does the teeth stuff?", But they Dont know about Maxilofacial Aspect of it, Infact it Do Share the same governing body As medicine, And they share the same course with Medics, only Just Dat medics dont Do Facial Things, and Dentist dont do Preganacy/women Stuffs.

-Medical biochemistry
This Is a derivative of Your pre-medical years, it does'nt have much competition in it, Deals With the Chemistry Of Biological Activities, Medical biochemist Are also Found in d hospital, Your 240 will buy that clean and smooth.

-Physiology
This Is Core of Medicine, as it relate to d Functions Of Every single Constitue of The Human complexity, Your Get to have the name Physician after sucessive completion of the program, U can Be a doctor right hand man, as your knowledge in physiology, Gives you A Ground In Bodily functions and Diagnosis...Your 240 Would buy D Course, and Leave you with a Change of 100.

-Science Laboratory Technology
I Like to call is MLS(medical laboratory science), This are the Clinical Parasites, They Are Married to Chemical reagents, and sopisticated Apoaratus, They Are the Diagnosers, They Do all the Test work in D lab, And the Doctors just only Touch d Patients here and There, and Hey! D patients is Whole, and D doctors Take all the Glory. They Are The Most Cool Docs In d Hospital, Just Handles Some Serum, and Some gadget, And a whole lot of Cash Floods into their acct..They Also Repairs, sells medical power tool, They Share boundaries with medicine And Engineering, And Your 240 will just Sway you into Deir domain..

So You Can Take Any of Them, Although we still Have d likes of Anatomy, Microbiology, Zoology and D rest, but Dat no good for you man.

U need help me dude, Am kina Lost In PH, ur Whatsapp tis full of Webs, could'nt Get A response from you..Where in PH do you stay?
I stay around iwofe area. where are you exactly? sorry about the whatsapp am not active for now.
I think I prefer the dentistry but i had it's competitive and the admission slot is limited
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by bluestryngs: 4:36pm On Aug 05, 2017
chukwukapromise:

If dentistry Does Suit u which Will?...By d Way am new to PH, I only Know i stay somewr in statium Rd.

ok. that area is kinda far from my own area.
my question is how certain are you that my 240 can get me dentistry
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Ebbisco(f): 4:39pm On Aug 05, 2017
chukwukapromise:
Mathematics, and Statistics Also can match Withh your combos.
So there is a chance of studying maths in futo with that result?
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Ebbisco(f): 4:42pm On Aug 05, 2017
dennisworld1:
u can switch to some science course. find out the cut off from those new federal school like fedotueke.

thanks Denis. Could you provide me with the names of some of the schools?
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by dennisworld1(m): 5:20pm On Aug 05, 2017
Ebbisco:

thanks Denis. Could you provide me with the names of some of the schools?
federal university otuoke bayelsa I know sure well. quick way to take advantage of their admission.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 5:31pm On Aug 05, 2017
Ebbisco:

So there is a chance of studying maths in futo with that result?
Exactly
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 5:42pm On Aug 05, 2017
abdulcafe:
Good day, house!

Y'all are really amazing, taking time out to walk us through these processes. God bless you!

I have questions please.

1. I already changed my institution. I have the .pdf doc downloaded too. I want to know if that's all that REALLY matters or I'd have to go ahead with the reprinting of the result slip (the one we're going to have to pay 1k for)?

2. If reprinting the result slip is important, do I follow the same RRR generation & payment procedure as with the 2,500?

3. Can the reprinting be done at anytime (even after the JAMB COC might have closed) or would you advise I do it now?

4. I hope I don't need to fill in my O'level results on the portal first before actually reprinting the result slip? Hope they're not directly related?

Kindly help me out by providing answers to these questions. Thank you again for your time. #Godspeed.

1)after Your Completion Of The Change of course/institution, The Next thing To Do Is To Print Out your Original Jamb Result, Which cost A thousand Naira, This Is To Confirm if your changes was Reflected.

2)You Are To generate Another RRR, but Not With the same Procedure As That Of Change of course...This Time From Your Dash Board, Click on Result Printing, It Ask You For Your Details, Supply it And Generate A payment Invoice, Then Go Remitting just Like The COC method.

3)You Can do it next Year if You Wish, It not something That Expires or Closes...So take Your time...You can just Pay for D Service And safe Ur Result As A PDF, Or Request For it to be sent to your mail, so Anytime you need It, you can get it At Your Convinency.

4)NO, only Your UTME reg. Number, and Exam year is Required Of You, nothing less, nothing more.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by lovelin1993(m): 6:54pm On Aug 05, 2017
Abeg wen is change of course closing?
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 7:07pm On Aug 05, 2017
lovelin1993:
Abeg wen is change of course closing?
Theirs no Answer To That, As No Date Is Set.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by remi1444: 7:28pm On Aug 05, 2017
there is this cutoff mark purported to be from jamb is it real?
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by abdulcafe: 7:33pm On Aug 05, 2017
Thank you so much! This is very helpful.

chukwukapromise:

1)after Your Completion Of The Change of course/institution, The Next thing To Do Is To Print Out your Original Jamb Result, Which cost A thousand Naira, This Is To Confirm if your changes was Reflected.

2)You Are To generate Another RRR, but Not With the same Procedure As That Of Change of course...This Time From Your Dash Board, Click on Result Printing, It Ask You For Your Details, Supply it And Generate A payment Invoice, Then Go Remitting just Like The COC method.

3)You Can do it next Year if You Wish, It not something That Expires or Closes...So take Your time...You can just Pay for D Service And safe Ur Result As A PDF, Or Request For it to be sent to your mail, so Anytime you need It, you can get it At Your Convinency.

4)NO, only Your UTME reg. Number, and Exam year is Required Of You, nothing less, nothing more.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by lovelin1993(m): 7:50pm On Aug 05, 2017
chukwukapromise:
Theirs no Answer To That, As No Date Is Set.
THANKS
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by SLEEMYDRIZ(m): 9:40pm On Aug 05, 2017
promise pls help me out on this..
I score 193 in jamb
my wace
math c4
eng c6
phy b3
chem c5
bio b3
geo b2
econ c6
animal/hub c6
I want to change my school of choice to any fed university and which course will b preferable,?
thanks in anticipation..
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by kingsleyAba: 11:16pm On Aug 05, 2017
chukwukapromise:
What Institution Is Dat?
imsu
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 11:30pm On Aug 05, 2017
abdulcafe:

Thank you so much! This is very helpful.

Anyday anytime
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 11:30pm On Aug 05, 2017
lovelin1993:
THANKS
Anyday, Anytime
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 11:33pm On Aug 05, 2017
SLEEMYDRIZ:
promise pls help me out on this..
I score 193 in jamb
my wace
math c4
eng c6
phy b3
chem c5
bio b3
geo b2
econ c6
animal/hub c6
I want to change my school of choice to any fed university and which course will b preferable,?
thanks in anticipation..
The Ranges Of course In Different University Depends on your Jamb Subject combination, Region And The skuls Convient For You.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by SLEEMYDRIZ(m): 12:22am On Aug 06, 2017
chukwukapromise:

The Ranges Of course In Different University Depends on your Jamb Subject combination, Region And The skuls Convient For You.

thanks bro..
my subject comb is eng, math phy nd chem .
any fed uni within d southern region, alrdy my second choice is a private uni...
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 7:00am On Aug 06, 2017
SLEEMYDRIZ:

thanks bro..
any fed uni within d southern region, alrdy my second choice is a private uni...
Courses

-Industrial chemistry, Mathematics, Education A Physics All At NDU(niger delta university), Ansu and Lasu.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by bluestryngs: 8:02am On Aug 06, 2017
bluestryngs:

ok. that area is kinda far from my own area. my question is how certain are you that my 240 can get me dentistry
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by dennisworld1(m): 8:12am On Aug 06, 2017
SLEEMYDRIZ:

thanks bro..
fedotueke.bayelsa
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by jeremylawrence(m): 8:16am On Aug 06, 2017
please am I qood to go with this result. jamb score- 220 o level b3 b3 c4 c5 c6 course- theatre arts(unn)

(1) (2) (3) ... (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) ... (184) (Reply)

2020/2021 UNIPORT Admission Thread Guide / University Of Lagos Post-UTME 2012/2013/admissions - UNILAG / University Of Abuja 2011/2012 Post Ume And Admission Update.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.