Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,786 members, 7,817,262 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread - Education (161) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread (270003 Views)

UTME 2017: JAMB Clarifies Position, Says Awaiting Results Candidates Can Apply / Download 2017 JAMB Brochure/syllabus Online In PDF File Now / 2017 Jamb Examination: Registration Commences Wednesday 15th Of March 2017. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) ... (184) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 7:18am On Aug 22, 2017
SEEDORF441:
what can u say about uploading of o'level result.

-It is Necessary

-It Is For Candidate Who Did'nt Fill in their olevel During Registration

-It Requires The Scanning Of the Result print out

-Without Uploading your Result, U wont be Considered For Admission

-If You have submitted Your Result, You Dont Need to do It Again.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Nobody: 7:26am On Aug 22, 2017
chukwukapromise:

-It is Necessary

-It Is For Candidate Who Did'nt Fill in their olevel During Registration

-It Requires The Scanning Of the Result print out

-Without Uploading your Result, U wont be Considered For Admission

-If You have submitted Your Result, You Dont Need to do It Again.
I up loaded one result during regestration but i dont make maths in it (D7) but now i have another result an i want to use 2 setting do i have to upload again pls reply
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Nobody: 7:50am On Aug 22, 2017
Chai how do i know if a school has already downloaded d list now
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by obisco4u: 7:50am On Aug 22, 2017
Pejah:

I up loaded one result during regestration but i dont make maths in it (D7) but now i have another result an i want to use 2 setting do i have to upload again pls reply

Quickly go to a CBT centre to find out. Am sure its possible.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Nobody: 7:53am On Aug 22, 2017
obisco4u:

Quickly go to a CBT centre to find out. Am sure its possible.
Thanks man. 1k 4 trans again jamb no mata what i go enter skul next year
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by SEEDORF441(m): 11:09am On Aug 22, 2017
Pls when will changing of course/institution close?
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by tunbosun9: 12:22pm On Aug 22, 2017
Pls there was mistake on my result slip.. different DOB instead of 1998 it's showing 1999..
Pls hope it won't affect my admission process.. during post UTMe screening.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by elvis10ten(m): 12:49pm On Aug 22, 2017
Please how do i upload my waec result to the jamb portal. I filled my waec score while registering but i didn't enter my examination number. Thanks
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by sanyamike(m): 1:17pm On Aug 22, 2017
Are you tired of writing JAMB multiple times or considering seeking university admission without UTME or probably you just finished your secondary school and do not want to sit
at home while doing nothing? If you answered
yes then here comes the solution to the
menace, with the INTERIM JOINT MATRICULATION BOARD EXAMINATION (IJMB) candidates can
secure 200L admission into their preferred
university without JAMB via Direct Entry. Annually, more than 1.5 million students do
write UTME(JAMB) with the hope of
securing admission into their desired
institution but unfortunately it is just a
fraction that ultimately realise this dream.
Infact some have written JAMB more than
once or more and it looks seemingly impossible
to gain admission because of various reason
which could include: centre issues, mass
failure, e.t.c But here is a golden opportunity
for ADMISSION SEEKERS who wish to acquire
university degree that IJMBE(INTERIM JOINT
MATRICULATION BOARD EXAMINATION) A
LEVEL provides a unique platform for
realising your dream of university education
way more than JAMB because it aids in
securing admission into 200 level upon
completion of the programme.
You do not need JAMB to be admitted
for this programme.
The programme is certified by NUC(Nigeria
University Commission) CHECK PAGE 4 OF
JAMB BROCHURE, ITEM 2.2(2) TO CONFIRM
IJMB AS A REQUIREMENT FOR UNIVERSITY
EDUCATION.
Its more economical to go for this
programme because it will save you the
cost and stress of 100 level as you will
be admitted directly into 200 level upon
completion of the programme.
Even students with deficiency in O level can
still register for the programme because
preparations have been made for them by
IJMB where they can write O LEVEL IJMB to
augment their result.
Students with awaiting results can also
register.
Below are some of the advantages
of IJMB programme.
No JAMB Result is needed to be
Admitted. Guaranteed Admission into 200 Level of your
school of interest.
IJMB fees and duration is not too different
from that of pre degree. pre degree form is
10,000, IJMB form is 8,000. IJMB and pre
degre school fees ranges from #130,000 - #180,000 you can pay that
of IJMB on instalment I.e you can make half
payment and balance up later.
While other programmes like Pre-degree etc require you to write JAMB after
succeeding in passing the programme, IJMB
does not need JAMB at all, what you need to do is to pick up tge jamb direct entry form for that year and select your institutions of choice. The IJMB result lasts for more than
five years I.e you can use it to seek for
admission for more than five years. Don’t also forget that IJMB enables you to gain direct entry admission into 200level.We are sure you will want to kill two
birds with a stone. Why not register for JAMB
and IJMB and have the privilege gaining
admission via two different programmes
instead of putting your eggs in one basket?
It is also worthy of note that about 70% of
Nigerian Universities accept IJMB for
admission into 200lv without JAMB
Awaiting Result Aspirant can
Apply DISCLAIMER
Candidate should be informed that
many
educational institutes/Individuals claim
to be registering candidate for IJMB,
be wise and don’t fall into their scam as
their are various unaccredited IJMB
study centres nationwide.
For more information please call 08154048191 or 07039251436
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 1:45pm On Aug 22, 2017
Pejah:

Of Course You must Upload A Sendible Result, If Not You Wont be considered For Admission...And even if You Participate in ur school Screening With A Better Result, Jamb Will still denial u Admission As You Have A Faulty Olevel in Their Site
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Nobody: 4:21pm On Aug 22, 2017
Lorlahlizzy:
I got 225 in jamb..any hope in unilorin.i want to study pharmacy
yeah cos illorin will conduct pume..
By the way u be fine girl o.. Are u on whatsapp?
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by excel127(m): 5:41pm On Aug 22, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
yeah cos illorin will conduct pume..
By the way u be fine girl o.. Are u on whatsapp?
Bro u wicked

Sarcastic level - Top Notch
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by kayc0(f): 11:30pm On Aug 22, 2017
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by DrLivzy(m): 6:41am On Aug 23, 2017
please is the change of course still in process?
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Nobody: 7:57am On Aug 23, 2017
chukwukapromise:
Of Course You must Upload A Sendible Result, If Not You Wont be considered For Admission...And even if You Participate in ur school Screening With A Better Result, Jamb Will still denial u Admission As You Have A Faulty Olevel in Their Site
How much dose it cost
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by beepromise: 10:06am On Aug 23, 2017
Hi Mr. Chukwukapromise. Tnx for ur responses. Is Change of institution still on. my younger broda scored 199 in Utme. Unilag is his first choice insttn. he is not eligible so i wanna ask if LASU wich was taken as second choice can be changed to first choice yle anoda uni can be taken as second choice
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by jpipe2000(m): 1:24pm On Aug 23, 2017
Good day, chukwukapromise. You're doing a fantastic job on this thread, kudos! Please will a jamb score of 282, WAEC result of A1,B3,B3, C4 & C5 be enough to secure admission to Medicine & surgery in UniUyo?
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Nobody: 8:20pm On Aug 23, 2017
Hi,

can one make change of institution twice?

chukwukapromise
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 8:26pm On Aug 23, 2017
kayc0:
Bro Chukwuka Promise.. Pls is COC still available?? My Computer Sci dey wori my body i won change to Chemical Eng For Uniben. Jamb 228 O level 3Bs and 2Cs. And am ready to Hit d upcoming post utme very hard
Boss mi, kayc0 The coc is Still open, But Changing From computer sci to Chem Engr, Be Like From pot to frypan..but since u said U Are Prepared For Further Screening, Then God Be Ur Muscles..Kary day go

1 Like

Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 8:28pm On Aug 23, 2017
Pejah:
How much dose it cost
There is No Fixed Price, It Varies Across Cbt centers, But Sure Less Than #500
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 8:31pm On Aug 23, 2017
beepromise:
Hi Mr. Chukwukapromise. Tnx for ur responses. Is Change of institution still on. my younger broda scored 199 in Utme. Unilag is his first choice insttn. he is not eligible so i wanna ask if LASU wich was taken as second choice can be changed to first choice yle anoda uni can be taken as second choice

-Change of Institution Is Still ongoing

-Yes lasu Accept Candidate With 190 upward, And With d new Cut off mark, It May be less.

-you Can Equally put Lasu as 1st choice, And Take Another As 2nd choice

In All Goodluck And Godbless
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 8:35pm On Aug 23, 2017
jpipe2000:
Good day, chukwukapromise. You're doing a fantastic job on this thread, kudos! Please will a jamb score of 282, WAEC result of A1,B3,B3, C4 & C5 be enough to secure admission to Medicine & surgery in UniUyo?
With Dat Admission Is almost completed...If it Were to be Last Yr Modality of Screening, I'll have Said u'll be Among The Top10 to get Admitted, But With the Renewal Of P.utme, Only ur Post utme Grade Will decide your fate....Just prepare for The Unexpected, And U'll get ur Desire

1 Like

Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by MrEgghead(m): 8:52pm On Aug 23, 2017
chukwukapromise:

It May Affect Her, As By Then Jamb Should Have Sent The Details Of Every eligable Candidate To The School, So Changing Course At That Time Would Be more Than Unwise....Not Ruling It Possibilty But As They Say "Prevention Is Better Than cure"
I don't think jamb officials are novice to that extent..I think the portal for change of course will be closed before the schools get the list.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 10:52pm On Aug 23, 2017
MrEgghead:
I don't think jamb officials are novice to that extent..I think the portal for change of course will be closed before the schools get the list.
Jamb boss Says D Portal Will be opened till admission Closes...I doubt that, But Who knows?..If He can bring down the Cut off Mark As Low As 120 for vasities, Then everything May be Possible
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by MrEgghead(m): 11:04pm On Aug 23, 2017
chukwukapromise:
Jamb boss Says D Portal Will be opened till admission Closes...I doubt that, But Who knows?..If He can bring down the Cut off Mark As Low As 120 for vasities, Then everything May be Possible
It doesn't make sense.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by GdexFolami(m): 11:17pm On Aug 23, 2017
Went to an accredited CBT center todae to just check myself up on the o-level uploading rumour going around ,I was told that both the people with awaiting results and people that have uploaded theirs during registration somehow somehow need to upload the o-level result .Then I was told that if my o-level was successfully saved on my portal then i won't b allowed to upload again .unfortunately I was allowed to upload again which means my o-level result wasn't saved on my portal according to them.
Typing these is just to tell u guys to visit any nearby accredited cbt center nearby to check also .
N.b; was also thinking maybe its because I did change of data ,to b precise change of local govt.But all the same prevention is better than cure.Just go and confirm!!!
Chukwukapromise I sight u
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 11:46pm On Aug 23, 2017
MrEgghead:
It doesn't make sense.
same here bro..It delusuonal..Let See how Many 120's will mk it.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 11:47pm On Aug 23, 2017
GdexFolami:
Went to an accredited CBT center todae to just check myself up on the o-level uploading rumour going around ,I was told that both the people with awaiting results and people that have uploaded theirs during registration somehow somehow need to upload the o-level result .Then I was told that if my o-level was successfully saved on my portal then i won't b allowed to upload again .unfortunately I was allowed to upload again which means my o-level result wasn't saved on my portal according to them.
Typing these is just to tell u guys to visit any nearby accredited cbt center nearby to check also .
N.b; was also thinking maybe its because I did change of data ,to b precise change of local govt.But all the same prevention is better than cure.Just go and confirm!!!
Chukwukapromise I sight u

Godbless You brother
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by jpipe2000(m): 12:09am On Aug 24, 2017
chukwukapromise:

With Dat Admission Is almost completed...If it Were to be Last Yr Modality of Screening, I'll have Said u'll be Among The Top10 to get Admitted, But With the Renewal Of P.utme, Only ur Post utme Grade Will decide your fate....Just prepare for The Unexpected, And U'll get ur Desire
Thanks a bunch, I appreciate.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Nobody: 12:15am On Aug 24, 2017
chukwukapromise:
same here bro..It delusuonal..Let See how Many 120's will mk it.

Hi Bro.pls,how do I knw if i have effectively changed my institution cos i didn't receive any mail.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by kayc0(f): 12:46am On Aug 24, 2017
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 12:57am On Aug 24, 2017
jpipe2000:

Thanks a bunch, I appreciate.
Anyday, Anytime

(1) (2) (3) ... (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) ... (184) (Reply)

2020/2021 UNIPORT Admission Thread Guide / University Of Lagos Post-UTME 2012/2013/admissions - UNILAG / University Of Abuja 2011/2012 Post Ume And Admission Update.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.