Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,559 members, 7,812,815 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:47 PM

2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread - Education (94) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread (269335 Views)

UTME 2017: JAMB Clarifies Position, Says Awaiting Results Candidates Can Apply / Download 2017 JAMB Brochure/syllabus Online In PDF File Now / 2017 Jamb Examination: Registration Commences Wednesday 15th Of March 2017. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) ... (184) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 7:53am On Jul 15, 2017
favelli:

My sis came online and saw peeps claiming the portal has been opened and that it could be done individually from home,so I decided to give it a try and it went through.. then I made payment via online thats it
Okay for the benefit of the House...spilt out an edicational process involved Giving detail Explanation Of every steps u carried out...
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 7:54am On Jul 15, 2017
KillerFrost:
A friend successfully did hers in warri @ the fed. College of education..... will be going for mine on Monday
Mind sharing how she went about her's?
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 8:16am On Jul 15, 2017
Finally Jamb Change of course/institution Is Re-opened for 2017.

What do i need for The process
-A jamb profile

-A Remitta Retrival reference code[RRR]

-A sum of #2,500

How would i generate My RRR
Simply log-on to your Jamb profile, On d menu bar, Click on JAMB correction of Data For 2017, You will be provided with list of correctable bio-data, Click change of course/institution.
A POP-up page appers bearing your Transaction Id and RRR code...you are advised to confirm the Details by loggin into your mail to verify the Codes.

How to I pay for The Service
With your RRR code u can make online payment[That is if you can do it] But if bank is more convient, Proceed to the bank and Do your Remitting.
So how do i go about changing
Proceed to any CBT centre With evidence of payment,..And you be guided on What next to do.

Note
-Some skuls may not be available, so go with Wide range of Choices
-U cannot Change again After Changing tis time.
-Closing date is Hidden
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by callydon(m): 8:21am On Jul 15, 2017
JAMB Reopens Portal For 2017 Change Of Course, Institution And Data Correction

http://www.fullgist.com.ng/2017/07/jamb-reopens-portal-for-2017-change-of.html
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 8:22am On Jul 15, 2017
if you Have done the process before, There's no need Re-peating The excercise..But if u feel insecured, You can apply for Another Change, But
you will definately pay for it....

And for those that want To change Again After changing the previous time, u are allowed As A New RRR code would be given you.

Before you Head out changing, Mk sure you are SUPER SURE of what you are changing To...If there are still some Debate on the Course or institution you want to change to, Feel Free to post them here And be sure of Instant answer from Experts.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Francis95(m): 8:26am On Jul 15, 2017
it has officially being reopened....read the latest info on Myschoool.com.ng
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by babsir(m): 8:41am On Jul 15, 2017
chukwukapromise:
Sure! but not advisable...I dont know how d new process is now, But if it like d previous one, Then u cant...

Okay thanks sir
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 8:44am On Jul 15, 2017
babsir:

Okay thanks sir
dont mention
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by felix00(m): 9:37am On Jul 15, 2017
chukwukapromise:
dont mention
how do i print my original jamb result... Will d changes reflect on it.
PS. I changed d first time
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 9:52am On Jul 15, 2017
felix00:

how print my original jamb result... Will d changes reflect on it.
PS. I changed d first time
To print your Jamb result,..Open your profile, in d list of avaliable Services, Click on result printing...You would be mailed Your Transaction Id and RRR code...Then you proceed paying...After paying You would be Mailed your Result bearing your pass-port...If you have changed before, It would Definately Appear on your result Slip..So Goodluck bro.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by hazan041(m): 9:57am On Jul 15, 2017
chukwukapromise:

To print your Jamb result,..Open your profile, in d list of avaliable Services, Click on result printing...You would be mailed Your Transaction Id and RRR code...Then you proceed paying...After paying You would be Mailed your Result bearing your pass-port...If you have changed before, It would Definately Appear on your result Slip..So Goodluck bro.

I've paid to jamb the other time it was opened but I couldn't use it will I need to pay again
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 10:06am On Jul 15, 2017
hazan041:

I've paid to jamb the other time it was opened but I couldn't use it will I need to pay again
which? result or Coc?
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by iamdull(m): 10:16am On Jul 15, 2017
Can i do the coc in cafe ?
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 10:18am On Jul 15, 2017
iamdull:
Can i do the coc in cafe
?
Nope!...But i think A Highly elevated Cafe can!...Just Cbt centre would be better.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by cyberguy72(m): 10:30am On Jul 15, 2017
chukwukapromise:
Nope!...But i think A Highly elevated Cafe can!...Just Cbt centre would be better.
what do u mean by highly elevated cafe
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by hazan041(m): 10:38am On Jul 15, 2017
chukwukapromise:
which? result or Coc?
correction of data
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 10:42am On Jul 15, 2017
cyberguy72:
what do u mean by highly elevated cafe
they are cafes which are Affilate And Extention of A Cbt centre...Such cafe may be owned by A cbt owner, Thus Making it a Mini Cbt centres...And most cafes Purchase Slots and rights given by jamb to The Cbt centres Thus making them Pirated Cbt centres...Such cafes are refered to as highly Elevated Cafes
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 10:46am On Jul 15, 2017
hazan041:

correction of data
If u have previously Paid And jamb confirms that, Just Go ahead changing, no need to pay twice...But if jamb did'nt not confirm your payment, U would need to re-generate d RRR code
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by MizAlero(f): 10:53am On Jul 15, 2017
chukwukapromise:
if you Have done the process before, There's no need Re-peating The excercise..But if u feel insecured, You can apply for Another Change, But
you will definately pay for it....

And for those that want To change Again After changing the previous time, u are allowed As A New RRR code would be given you.

Before you Head out changing, Mk sure you are SUPER SURE of what you are changing To...If there are still some Debate on the Course or institution you want to change to, Feel Free to post them here And be sure of Instant answer from Experts.

Please is there any way I can confirm if the last process I.e the change of institution was successful and is still valid? I'm quite worried
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by dimejiwyn: 11:02am On Jul 15, 2017
MizAlero:

Please is there any way I can confirm if the last process I.e the change of institution was successful and is still valid? I'm quite worried
same here
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Plusonepaul(m): 11:03am On Jul 15, 2017
I also want to do a correction on my name and date of birth. Can I do that while doing the Change of Course with the same payment.

Or do I have to pay for those ones separately.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by cyberguy72(m): 11:20am On Jul 15, 2017
chukwukapromise:
they are cafes which are Affilate And Extention of A Cbt centre...Such cafe may be owned by A cbt owner, Thus Making it a Mini Cbt centres...And most cafes Purchase Slots and rights given by jamb to The Cbt centres Thus making them Pirated Cbt centres...Such cafes are refered to as highly Elevated Cafes
But COC can be done at any cafe
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by felix00(m): 11:20am On Jul 15, 2017
chukwukapromise:

can't I just go to a CBT center
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 11:21am On Jul 15, 2017
MizAlero:

After every Sucessful change, u would be mailed your new E-slip...Now ask yourself Was I mailed My new E-slip?
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by TheManofTomorrow(m): 11:23am On Jul 15, 2017
Ragner:

A1 in maths and English? Lol...its all so easy this days cheesy
It has never been difficult if you know what you are doing.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 11:25am On Jul 15, 2017
Plusonepaul:
I also want to do a correction on my name and date of birth. Can I do that while doing the Change of Course with the same payment.

Or do I have to pay for those ones separately.
You must understand that what you are remitting your #2500 for is UTME DATA CORRECTION! with this u can change anything on your Bio-data, Even your Pass-port.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 11:26am On Jul 15, 2017
cyberguy72:
But COC can be done at any cafe
That was before man .. Now the service has been limited...Any cafe doing dat must have a Connection with A Cbt centre
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 11:28am On Jul 15, 2017
felix00:

can't I just go to a CBT center
Dat would be the Best...But u'll be charged.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 11:29am On Jul 15, 2017
TheManofTomorrow:
It has never been difficult if you know what you are doing.
Hehe...
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by cyberguy72(m): 11:33am On Jul 15, 2017
chukwukapromise:
That was before man .. Now the service has been limited...Any cafe doing dat must have a Connection with A Cbt centre
Before when? the Stuff was activated yesterday
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 11:38am On Jul 15, 2017
cyberguy72:
Before when? the Stuff was activated yesterday
I meant over d Years, Cafe runs this Things,..But now Cbt centres are dragging all d rights....Dude, U a Cafe owner or what?
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by MizAlero(f): 11:39am On Jul 15, 2017
chukwukapromise:
After every Sucessful change, u would be mailed your new E-slip...Now ask yourself Was I mailed My new E-slip?

Yes I got the mail. Thanks...

(1) (2) (3) ... (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) ... (184) (Reply)

2020/2021 UNIPORT Admission Thread Guide / University Of Lagos Post-UTME 2012/2013/admissions - UNILAG / University Of Abuja 2011/2012 Post Ume And Admission Update.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.