Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,581 members, 7,812,900 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:46 PM

2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread - Education (98) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread (269341 Views)

UTME 2017: JAMB Clarifies Position, Says Awaiting Results Candidates Can Apply / Download 2017 JAMB Brochure/syllabus Online In PDF File Now / 2017 Jamb Examination: Registration Commences Wednesday 15th Of March 2017. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) ... (184) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jul 16, 2017
chukwukapromise:
Use this format.

Click on Register

Click on data correction

Click on change of course/institution.

If this doesn't work Check your payment status, if the previous RRR code is displayed there, then proceed changing.

Thanks Bro for the response.
I tried the guide you gave me. what I observed is that when I followed the procedure, I received a mail with payment details. I observed that the transaction ID and RRR is exactly the same with the one sent to me when the portal was opened last time. My question now is that: Does that mean that I can proceed to payment with that same RRR. Is anybody experiencing the same thing with me? Please, come to my aid ooo!
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by glammys: 1:03pm On Jul 16, 2017
glammys:
who has pls done his or her own correction of data...pls signal..im anxious bout ths issue..i heard u wil hav to pay anoda 2500 for anoda remitta RRR to bank..pls is it true cos bfore the.process was suspended..i already paid to bank i receivd ma RRR,it only remain i sud effect the change??pls sumone sud tel me....cos mii ah cant pay anoda 2500 again

nobody has replied to my question
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by MizAlero(f): 1:26pm On Jul 16, 2017
Please, does the original result slip bear the institutions and courses chosen? It's urgent, please...
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Horlaarsco: 1:38pm On Jul 16, 2017
MizAlero:
Please, does the original result slip bear the institutions and courses chosen? It's urgent, please...

Yes
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Fedric(m): 1:46pm On Jul 16, 2017
change of course can be done individually. you don't have to tumb print again.

these are the step to change your course.

1. log in to your profile

2. click on data correction

3. click on change of course/institution

4. a page comes out,

5. pay with your ATM card.

6. make sure that you use computer to access the site

7. good luck every one.

i have a cafe, so i know what i am talking about

1 Like

Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jul 16, 2017
Fedric:

4. a page comes out,

7. good luck every one.

Can the RRR issued to me before still be valid now? I clicked on UTME DATA CORRECTION and I received payment details in my mail, same RRR and Transaction ID with the one I received when the portal was opened the last time. This is the page am seeing now once I click on REGISTRATION>>>UTME DATA CORRECTION. Please, help me shed more light on this.

Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by iamdull(m): 2:12pm On Jul 16, 2017
Fedric:

4. a page comes out,

7. good luck every one.

so you mean we can do it in any cafe?
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 2:14pm On Jul 16, 2017
McLove:
I want to change from UI To OAU.. Hope it won't affect my chances?
no it won't Expect if u don't meet up with their requirements
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 2:15pm On Jul 16, 2017
Shubbys:
i clicked on utme data correction and he show me..payment approved and not used and am stuck there
Have you generate d Rrr Before?
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 2:17pm On Jul 16, 2017
iamdull:
will bank charge me if I want to pay the 2500?
I have 2500 now. I will go and pay the money on monday. It will now remain the money that I will pay in the cbt center

I will print the orginal result next month
Bank would charge u 200naira at d most....Goodluck bro
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by hardeycute(m): 2:20pm On Jul 16, 2017
chukwukapromise:
Baba i have the Rrr code with payment before the process was stopped

Is there a need for another one?
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 2:20pm On Jul 16, 2017
PearlyJay:
Please does anyone know if I can pay cash in a bank for my change of course? If yes which account number do I pay into and in which bank?
Hehehe...Don't fall a prey o...u don't pay to any bank acct. U only remit ...Generate your RRR. Go to the bank(zenith) Tell them u want to do remitta...they'll assist you.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by iamdull(m): 2:21pm On Jul 16, 2017
chukwukapromise:
ok so which bank will I pay the money?
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 2:23pm On Jul 16, 2017
Diastone:
pls, what of paying straight with the ATM card??
U can, that even more convenient...use interswitch to pay....just log on to your profile using a PC Open d RRR page, underneath d bottom of the page, u'll see list of services that supports Payment with ATM
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 2:25pm On Jul 16, 2017
KENNY6937:
Pls guyz I need urgent answer I scored 192 with 2B's and 3c's going for information technology in futo pls am I good to go or shld I change?
you are good To go...Just a little prayer would Do
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 2:26pm On Jul 16, 2017
[quote author=DRGREAT post=58501385]plz...you know some cbt centres was sanctioned by jamb and suspended from conducting utme exam because of malpractice and technical issues...so i want to know if COC can be done in those cbt centres or the suspension for them don start already?[ /quote] Their suspension start Immediately
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 2:29pm On Jul 16, 2017
Deapexboy:

Pls bro so sorry to disturb you can pls show mee the steps for change of course and institution? pls it kind of urgent...tnx alot
ave already done Dat in page93 And 94
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 2:29pm On Jul 16, 2017
Plusonepaul:

Thanks for the info.
Anytime Bro
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 2:30pm On Jul 16, 2017
samwayne154:
bro please u need to help me I want to do change of course nd institution into quantity suveving or survey and geoinformatics to FUTA nd I scored 206 in jamb please am I good to go?
Pls go on, Wat about your olevel?
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 2:31pm On Jul 16, 2017
olarababi:
Hello, pls has the change of course started.....if it has, how do i go about it
Yes it has. ....check page93&94
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 2:33pm On Jul 16, 2017
harvest:

Thanks Bro for the response.
I tried the guide you gave me. what I observed is that when I followed the procedure, I received a mail with payment details. I observed that the transaction ID and RRR is exactly the same with the one sent to me when the portal was opened last time. My question now is that: Does that mean that I can proceed to payment with that same RRR. Is anybody experiencing the same thing with me? Please, come to my aid ooo!
That exactly wat u'll get . Just proceed to d bank and start remitting....but if u have paid be4 don't pay again...just go to a Cbt center and change
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 2:36pm On Jul 16, 2017
glammys:

nobody has replied to my question
Just Proceed Changing, If u pay again, u'll get d same RRR. All u need now is to go to a Cbt center
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 2:37pm On Jul 16, 2017
MizAlero:
Yes it would...it would be Colored, and also bears your Passport
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by jahkingdom(m): 2:37pm On Jul 16, 2017
has anyone made changes to his or her course or institutions successfully?
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 2:40pm On Jul 16, 2017
hardeycute:
Baba i have the Rrr code with payment before the process was stopped

Is there a need for another one?
not at all just Proceed Changing. .if u generate another one, u'll still get d same thing as the former one
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 2:41pm On Jul 16, 2017
iamdull:
ok so which bank will I pay the money?
Any bank but zenith are known for QUICK REMITTING
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 2:43pm On Jul 16, 2017
jahkingdom:
has anyone made changes to his or her course or institutions successfully?
A lot of people has
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by tolexy123: 2:45pm On Jul 16, 2017
Please i heard only state jamb office can effect this change, how true is this?
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 2:50pm On Jul 16, 2017
tolexy123:
Please i heard only state jamb office can effect this change, how true is this?
0.06% Cbt centers also has equally right as Jamb office
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by tolexy123: 3:04pm On Jul 16, 2017
chukwukapromise:
but it has only been done at jamb office even before they suspended the exercise
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by samwayne154(m): 3:06pm On Jul 16, 2017
chukwukapromise:
Pls go on, Wat about your olevel?
its awaiting result...neco
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by tolexy123: 3:07pm On Jul 16, 2017
chukwukapromise:
but it has only been done at jamb office even before they suspended the exercise

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) ... (184) (Reply)

2020/2021 UNIPORT Admission Thread Guide / University Of Lagos Post-UTME 2012/2013/admissions - UNILAG / University Of Abuja 2011/2012 Post Ume And Admission Update.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.