Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,808 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:40 PM

2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread - Education (95) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread (269333 Views)

UTME 2017: JAMB Clarifies Position, Says Awaiting Results Candidates Can Apply / Download 2017 JAMB Brochure/syllabus Online In PDF File Now / 2017 Jamb Examination: Registration Commences Wednesday 15th Of March 2017. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (184) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 11:42am On Jul 15, 2017
MizAlero:

Yes I got the mail. Thanks...
Forget d thanks...Feel free to ask anything, It your right dat i answer you...U can even post your Assignments and House-chores,..and we'll help u do it.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Anextin(f): 11:46am On Jul 15, 2017
chukwukapromise:
if you Have done the process before, There's no need Re-peating The excercise..But if u feel insecured, You can apply for Another Change, But
you will definately pay for it....

And for those that want To change Again After changing the previous time, u are allowed As A New RRR code would be given you.

Before you Head out changing, Mk sure you are SUPER SURE of what you are changing To...If there are still some Debate on the Course or institution you want to change to, Feel Free to post them here And be sure of Instant answer from Experts.
Hi, originally IMSU law wasn't on jamb brochure, it seem they were not accredited by NUC. But I heard they will still be admitting students for law. So o called the school and was told from a reliable source that NUC did not accredit their law on time hence the absence of the imsu onjamb. But they were later accredited and will admit students in that faculty. Though of course it will be for those who choose them first and no room for second people. With lots of money as usual. Now I want to ask is it right or proper since it's not on jamb list. Can u verify ppls
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 11:55am On Jul 15, 2017
Anextin:

Hi, originally IMSU law wasn't on jamb brochure, it seem they were not accredited by NUC. But I heard they will still be admitting students for law. So o called the school and was told from a reliable source that NUC did not accredit their law on time hence the absence of the imsu onjamb. But they were later accredited and will admit students in that faculty Now I want to ask is it right or proper since it's not on jamb list. Can u verify ppls
It dangerous Enrolling in A University which Course aint Accredited..Dat may amount to wastage of years...Now In accreditation, You can either have

-Full accreditation

-Part accreditation

-No accreditation.

Jamb Would only recognize courses which are fully accredited,..partly accredited course are mostly exempted from jamb brochure...To the best of my knowledge, Imsu law is only Slightly Accredited..Enroll for d course would result in 2things

-It would be later Accredited fully

or
-It would Lose it accreditation Fully
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 11:59am On Jul 15, 2017
chukwukapromise:
It dangerous Enrolling in A University which Course aint Accredited..Dat may amount to wastage of years...Now In accreditation, You can either have

-Full accreditation

-Part accreditation

-No accreditation.

Jamb Would only recognize courses which are fully accredited,..partly accredited course are mostly exempted from jamb brochure...To the best of my knowledge, Imsu law is only Slightly Accredited..Enroll for d course would result in 2things

-It would be later Accredited fully

or
-It would Lose it accreditation Fully
SO what shuld You do?

It better To Deviate from Such skuls with part accreditation But if I were you, I'll apply for the course..Because D competition would be less as people would not Want to Go to A partly accredited skul..And moreso Accreditation can come anytime..So sis, Go ahead.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by ZEPHYREN(m): 12:03pm On Jul 15, 2017
good day every one please i am very much in need of assistance i want to do the coc and change my first school of choice from ABU to UNILAG and my course to sociology i score 235 in jamb with financial account B3 crk c5,economics B3,Goverment A1,Lit in Eng D7 English C6, Maths B3, Biology C4i very well like to know what my chances are and if it's a good idea ?
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Oezil(m): 12:11pm On Jul 15, 2017
pls i av an issue...i nt really sure of d date of birth on my waec..cox av nt collectd my ceert..bt my real DOB is what i used for jamb..and i av a sworn affidavit with it...i op it wont affet me if my waec dob differs...or cn i knw d dob i used without getin d cert...wat do u advice pls
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 12:15pm On Jul 15, 2017
ZEPHYREN:
good day every one please i am very much in need of assistance i want to do the coc and change my first school of choice from ABU to UNILAG and my course to sociology i score 235 in jamb with financial account B3 crk c5,economics B3,Goverment A1,Lit in Eng D7 English C6, Maths B3, Biology C4i very well like to know what my chances are and if it's a good idea ?
Honestly i would'nt advise you to change to Unilag..It either u remain in Abu or change to lasu...But unilag? Good chances..but beta chances in lasu and Abu
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 12:18pm On Jul 15, 2017
Oezil:
pls i av an issue...i nt really sure of d date of birth on my waec..cox av nt collectd my ceert..bt my real DOB is what i used for jamb..and i av a sworn affidavit with it...i op it wont affet me if my waec dob differs...or cn i knw d dob i used without getin d cert...wat do u advice pls
u have the Affidavit, U have d solution To Any DOB issues.. If ur waec Try poping up A diff Dob, U affidavit would Supplement Your Differences...Just stay kool.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Oezil(m): 12:55pm On Jul 15, 2017
chukwukapromise:
u have the Affidavit, U have d solution To Any DOB issues.. If ur waec Try poping up A diff Dob, U affidavit would Supplement Your Differences...Just stay kool.

fanks a bunch
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 1:00pm On Jul 15, 2017
Oezil:

fanks a bunch
Anytime bro.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by ZEPHYREN(m): 1:17pm On Jul 15, 2017
chukwukapromise:
Honestly i would'nt advise you to change to Unilag..It either u remain in Abu or change to lasu...But unilag? Good chances..but beta chances in lasu and Abu
thanks for the swift response okay what about if i have a connect in unilag like there's a friend of my family who knows some one in unilag in the social science faculty i have giving her both my jamb and waec results and she promise to meet with the man next week and see what comes up
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by dimejiwyn: 1:20pm On Jul 15, 2017
chukwukapromise:
Forget d thanks...Feel free to ask anything, It your right dat i answer you...U can even post your Assignments and House-chores,..and we'll help u do it.
i didnt get my e slip thru mail....it was given to me immediately after the coc...am i safe
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 1:25pm On Jul 15, 2017
ZEPHYREN:
thanks for the swift response okay what about if i have a connect in unilag like there's a friend of my family who knows some one in unilag in the social science faculty i have giving her both my jamb and waec results and she promise to meet with the man next week and see what comes up
Bro if have connect, Then U're so good to go.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 1:27pm On Jul 15, 2017
dimejiwyn:

i didnt get my e slip thru mail....it was given to me immediately after the coc...am i safe
Hmm,...U aught to be mailed...But since u have the Hard copy bearing The chances...Then Why not, u are more than safe.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by ZEPHYREN(m): 1:29pm On Jul 15, 2017
chukwukapromise:
Bro if have connect, Then U're so good to go.
thanks a lot boss
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 1:42pm On Jul 15, 2017
ZEPHYREN:
thanks a lot boss
Anytime
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jul 15, 2017
chukwukapromise:
if you Have done the process before, There's no need Re-peating The excercise..But if u feel insecured, You can apply for Another Change, But
you will definately pay for it....

And for those that want To change Again After changing the previous time, u are allowed As A New RRR code would be given you.

Before you Head out changing, Mk sure you are SUPER SURE of what you are changing To...If there are still some Debate on the Course or institution you want to change to, Feel Free to post them here And be sure of Instant answer from Experts.
so one can change again if he changed before awesome grin cheesy
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 2:02pm On Jul 15, 2017
rotimi9:
so one can change again if he changed before ;DD?
Dat is if u get a New RRR code.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jul 15, 2017
chukwukapromise:
Dat is if u get a New RRR code.
of course if u are to pay again u will get a new RR code but how sure are u?
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 2:09pm On Jul 15, 2017
rotimi9:
of course if u are to pay again u will get a new RR code but how sure are u?
so long as there is a change in D RRR code, den there shuld be Another oppprtunity to change
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jul 15, 2017
chukwukapromise:
so long as there is a change in D RRR code, den there shuld be Another oppprtunity to change
k bro thanks for evrytin grin
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 2:19pm On Jul 15, 2017
rotimi9:
k bro thanks for evrytin grin
Anytime dude
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Luvvy01(f): 2:36pm On Jul 15, 2017
please I need answer to this question urgently...... I choose kwasu in my jamb.....I have even obtain their putme but my question now is that can I still obtain change of institution form?
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by donblazer10(m): 2:44pm On Jul 15, 2017
Luvvy01:
please I need answer to this question urgently...... I choose kwasu in my jamb.....I have even obtain their putme but my question now is that can I still obtain change of institution form?
to which schl and why do you wanna change the institution?
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Frankmiles: 2:44pm On Jul 15, 2017
Horlaarsco:

Have you changed??

I am yet to do mine.

Rumors going around about the portal having challenges.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 2:50pm On Jul 15, 2017
Luvvy01:
Nothing hinderth you...U are free to Purchase d form, Even if you have been admitted.

1 Like

Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 2:52pm On Jul 15, 2017
Frankmiles:

I am yet to do mine.

Rumors going around about the portal having challenges.
challenges?..How you mean?
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by greatpusn: 3:06pm On Jul 15, 2017
Need ur advise pls. Gt 228 in jamb n o'level z c's parallel. I want to study philosophy. w skul can i change to n gt admission without connection?
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by yhinks: 3:07pm On Jul 15, 2017
chukwukapromise please can I use the same jamb combo I used for philosophy for ISD
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by SLEEMYDRIZ(m): 3:08pm On Jul 15, 2017
chukwukapromise:
Did u later re-write on july 1st?..If yes, then u shuld lay your complaints to deir office...But If No,..Then There is no result for you.
yes I Rewrote on d 1st....
pls can I visit any of the jamb Office ? bcoz where I seat for mine is far North Maiduguri but currently I'm in Lagos...
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 3:10pm On Jul 15, 2017
greatpusn:
Need ur advise pls. Gt 228 in jamb n o'level z c's parallel. I want to study philosophy. w skul can i change to n gt admission without connection?
Unical, Or uiniuyo. Or any oda state university

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (184) (Reply)

2020/2021 UNIPORT Admission Thread Guide / University Of Lagos Post-UTME 2012/2013/admissions - UNILAG / University Of Abuja 2011/2012 Post Ume And Admission Update.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.