Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,332 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

Woman Pours Boiling Water On A Girl In Imo, Flees With Husband (Pics) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Pours Boiling Water On A Girl In Imo, Flees With Husband (Pics) (38466 Views)

Aunt Destroys Niece's Body With Hot Boiling Water (Graphic Photos) / Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) / Man Parks His Car With His Daughter In Ogun. Robber Flees With Car & Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Pours Boiling Water On A Girl In Imo, Flees With Husband (Pics) by Nobody: 1:28pm On May 23, 2017
This is wickedness at its peak
Re: Woman Pours Boiling Water On A Girl In Imo, Flees With Husband (Pics) by naaija: 3:08pm On May 23, 2017
Why blame NL owner and moderators

Re: Woman Pours Boiling Water On A Girl In Imo, Flees With Husband (Pics) by Unstoppable97(m): 6:03pm On May 23, 2017
The girl must be an hit and run person "Elenu razor" The woman too must be an agent from the pit of hell "Onishe esu" Dasooll
Re: Woman Pours Boiling Water On A Girl In Imo, Flees With Husband (Pics) by mechanics(m): 8:28pm On May 23, 2017
JideAmuGiaka:

Not women but our government.
what has government has to do with the case?
Re: Woman Pours Boiling Water On A Girl In Imo, Flees With Husband (Pics) by mechanics(m): 8:30pm On May 23, 2017
All this face me and face you houses just use to be full with people of different characters, if one is buoyant, the best is to rent a standard flat and avoid all the troubles of face me and face you houses.
Re: Woman Pours Boiling Water On A Girl In Imo, Flees With Husband (Pics) by thexzy(m): 12:49am On May 24, 2017
It beats my imagination how people will rather seem to pass through the School of wickedness just to pass out wit a degree in professional Wickedness

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Attack On Sarkin Fulani: My Silence Not Cowardice — Gani Adams / Wife Exposes Husband Who Looted Shoes During Katsina Market Inferno / Tyonor Smith Shot: Benue State University Student Leader Shot (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.