Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,145 members, 7,811,218 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:54 AM

Use An Emoji To Describe Glo Network In Your Area - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Use An Emoji To Describe Glo Network In Your Area (1523 Views)

Would You Rather Use An Earbud Or Rock Your Traditional Earpeiace ? / Ahmed Indimi: Glo Is The Most Useless Network In Nigeria / Apple Launches 13 New Emoji To Aide Communication With Disabled Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Use An Emoji To Describe Glo Network In Your Area by TechPanda(m): 4:29am On May 23, 2017
Hey Landers, its me, that loyal Panda. grin

How're you doing today? (good?, yeah, me too. Thats great)

You know how it has been nah, with the telecoms. All of them with their good and wrond side. Despite the fact (according to NCC) that internet users nation wide droped, we still dey browse.

"though some fit browse them no get sub and some get sub and them no fit browse, we get sub and we fit browse, glory be to Jah Jehovah.

Whether you're on a light sub or not, sub nah sub.

I was forced to open this thread cos of the what people have been saying about Glo lately. Some have been impressive, others not so encouraging.

So, go ahead, now or never, use and emoji to describe Glo Network In Your Area (stating your area).

For Me, Glo Network = grin (funny) Today e head go correct, tomorow it will be using bed room voice for you, go and read dear)

My Area: Edjeba Warri

Over to you.
Re: Use An Emoji To Describe Glo Network In Your Area by Nobody: 4:45am On May 23, 2017
cry sad angry embarassed
Re: Use An Emoji To Describe Glo Network In Your Area by TechPanda(m): 4:54am On May 23, 2017
BroZuma:
cry sad angry embarassed
Chai. Where's that?
Re: Use An Emoji To Describe Glo Network In Your Area by Nobody: 4:56am On May 23, 2017
TechPanda:

Chai. Where's that?

Bayelsa
Re: Use An Emoji To Describe Glo Network In Your Area by TechPanda(m): 5:01am On May 23, 2017
BroZuma:
Bayelsa
Bros, no GLO network in the WHOLE Bayelsa?
Re: Use An Emoji To Describe Glo Network In Your Area by TechPanda(m): 5:01am On May 23, 2017
BroZuma:
Bayelsa
Re: Use An Emoji To Describe Glo Network In Your Area by Nobody: 5:03am On May 23, 2017
TechPanda:

grin grin grin grin

I can see from the double mention that over-network is worrying you...I will not trust Glo ever again. Abeg share some network throw my side.

1 Like

Re: Use An Emoji To Describe Glo Network In Your Area by TechPanda(m): 5:03am On May 23, 2017
lol, network kpalaba.
Re: Use An Emoji To Describe Glo Network In Your Area by falcon01: 6:36am On May 23, 2017
lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Use An Emoji To Describe Glo Network In Your Area by Nobody: 6:55am On May 23, 2017
grin cool cheesy grin wink cheesy

GodBlessGlo

my location is osun state

Re: Use An Emoji To Describe Glo Network In Your Area by Nobody: 7:42am On May 23, 2017
undecided
Re: Use An Emoji To Describe Glo Network In Your Area by firstclassmumu: 8:27am On May 23, 2017
lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: Use An Emoji To Describe Glo Network In Your Area by MajorGomwalk(m): 8:42am On May 23, 2017
I live all over ikorodu. As from majidun down to ogolonto and idi-iroko to the streets down to Ebute, Glo internet service's about 95%. But as from agric/aruna down to the remote parts of that town[b], omo e go better make u change network o.[/b]
Re: Use An Emoji To Describe Glo Network In Your Area by Nobody: 8:48am On May 23, 2017
sad angry embarassed

Wish ATT was here?
Re: Use An Emoji To Describe Glo Network In Your Area by NairalandCS(m): 8:59am On May 23, 2017
undecided not good and not bad
Re: Use An Emoji To Describe Glo Network In Your Area by ladoney(f): 10:57am On May 23, 2017
MajorGomwalk:
I live all over ikorodu. As from majidun down to ogolonto and idi-iroko to the streets down to Ebute, Glo internet service's about 95%. But as from agric/aruna down to the remote parts of that town[b], omo e go better make u change network o.[/b]
I totally agree with you on this. I stay in the Aruna area of ikorodu and I can't even find a word to qualify the sacrilegious network... cry

1 Like

Re: Use An Emoji To Describe Glo Network In Your Area by Opistorincos(m): 12:43pm On May 23, 2017
ak33n:
grin cool cheesy grin wink cheesy

GodBlessGlo

my location is osun state

i stay in osun state too and their network is too dope
Re: Use An Emoji To Describe Glo Network In Your Area by fernandooleku(m): 12:47pm On May 23, 2017
ladoney:

I totally agree with you on this. I stay in the Aruna area of ikorodu and I can't even find a word to qualify the sacrilegious network... cry
hey dear, i live at Agric, Isawo to be precise... Snail na learner for where GLO dey... BTW, i've sent u a PM
Re: Use An Emoji To Describe Glo Network In Your Area by Nobody: 1:07pm On May 23, 2017
Opistorincos:

i stay in osun state too and their network is too dope
I know right?

its awesome grin
Re: Use An Emoji To Describe Glo Network In Your Area by ladoney(f): 1:41pm On May 23, 2017
fernandooleku:
hey dear, i live at Agric, Isawo to be precise... Snail na learner for where GLO dey... BTW, i've sent u a PM
I don't seem to understand the technique behind pms. sorry.
Re: Use An Emoji To Describe Glo Network In Your Area by fernandooleku(m): 1:48pm On May 23, 2017
ladoney:

I don't seem to understand the technique behind pms. sorry.
Log in to ur email acct, i.e(the one u registered ur nairaland profile with), then check your inbox and reply
Re: Use An Emoji To Describe Glo Network In Your Area by chudyprince: 2:41pm On May 23, 2017
Emergency Network!

Re: Use An Emoji To Describe Glo Network In Your Area by Olibboy: 7:13pm On May 23, 2017
I talk say i no go speak English until I say Glo rule ur world. tiwantiwa
Re: Use An Emoji To Describe Glo Network In Your Area by TechPanda(m): 8:11pm On May 23, 2017
MajorGomwalk:

hehe, that kind thing
Re: Use An Emoji To Describe Glo Network In Your Area by TechPanda(m): 8:15pm On May 23, 2017
ak33n:
grin cool cheesy grin wink cheesy GodBlessGlo my location is osun state
Amen Oh
Re: Use An Emoji To Describe Glo Network In Your Area by MajorGomwalk(m): 7:18am On May 24, 2017
Ahan, adugbo mi niyen. I suspect you might be my straight-faced, next-door neighbour who has never acknowledged my greetings even once cool

ladoney:

Re: Use An Emoji To Describe Glo Network In Your Area by ladoney(f): 10:04am On May 24, 2017
MajorGomwalk:
Ahan, adugbo mi niyen. I suspect you might be my straight-faced, next-door neighbour who has never acknowledged my greetings even once cool

Lol..I doubt I am...I am quite easy going but not to the extent of not acknowledging greetings from a neighbour talk more of being my next door neighbour. smiley

(1) (Reply)

This Video Will Convince You that the 1GB Ram, itel A32F is Worth Trying Out / Best Phone Under 45k / How Good Is EASYBUY?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.