Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,182 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

How Good Is EASYBUY? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Good Is EASYBUY? (1536 Views)

How Long Does It Take Easybuy To Lock A Defaulter's Phone? / EASYBUY PHONES- Inability To Assess Developer Options Or Factory Reset Phone / Easybuy Phone Of 50k Stolen After One Wk Purchase On Credit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Good Is EASYBUY? by Nobody: 6:05am On Dec 24, 2022
I want to recommend this company to someone who just lost his phone.

He needs a new one Asap.

How does it work?

How much interest do they charge?

Will they remove the security plug in once you pay fully?
Re: How Good Is EASYBUY? by Waffarianman(m): 6:37am On Dec 24, 2022
Continue we're listening
Re: How Good Is EASYBUY? by Enddy50ty(m): 8:01am On Dec 24, 2022
Don't you ever think of it.

1 Like

Re: How Good Is EASYBUY? by Pat081: 2:55pm On Dec 24, 2022
They are good only if you pay them in time but if you don't pay they will use calls and text messages to kill you ooo
Re: How Good Is EASYBUY? by falcon01: 4:28pm On Dec 24, 2022
Bad idea, if you ain't planning on paying early
Re: How Good Is EASYBUY? by DesChyko: 5:42pm On Dec 24, 2022
A friend bought a phone worth 65k for 88k split into a 20k upfront payment and the rest to be repaid within six months.

The phone got stolen two months after he bought it though, but he fully repaid all the same.
Re: How Good Is EASYBUY? by donpata(m): 9:44am On Dec 26, 2022
Used them. Bought a phone of 83k, paid the phone owner 50k and asked easybuy to pay the balance of 33k. For the 33k, I paid around 14.5k for 3months making it abt 43.5k. Meaning I paid about 10k on the 33k the loaned me. That's around 30% in just 3months. I ordinarily wouldn't have done it but I needed a phone. I picked 3 months just to keep the interest low. The longer the term, the higher u end up paying. The loan is about 10% per month so the decision is left for you.

Also, people have said if you miss one day, they will lock the phone. It's possible cos they install a plugin in the phone that "expires" only after you pay the last payment. That plugin also prevents u from activating developer option on ur phone. The process that involves you snapping with the agent and u holding the phone on your hand for them to snap u with it like say you steal am is quite annoying sha.

(1) (Reply)

Zain's Celtel Voice Mail Number / Android: GPS Turn On Randomly Help! / Wonders Shall Never End MTN Customer Care Agent Also Needs Free Browsing Code

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.