Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,927 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

Photos: Woman Douses 11-year-old Girl With Boiling Water In Imo State - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos: Woman Douses 11-year-old Girl With Boiling Water In Imo State (362 Views)

Aunt Destroys Niece's Body With Hot Boiling Water (Graphic Photos) / Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) / Woman Pours Boiling Water On A Girl In Imo, Flees With Husband (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Woman Douses 11-year-old Girl With Boiling Water In Imo State by Ehminiz: 6:59am On May 23, 2017
Click to view Photo..::: http://bazesurf..com.ng/2017/05/photos-woman-douses-11-year-old-girl.html?m=1

11-year-old primary 6 pupil is nursing serious injuries to her back, neck, hands as a result of hot water that was thrown on her by her mother's neighbour in Mbaitolu, Imo State on Saturday, May 20th.
According to KC Young, Chika was brought to their station, My Radio Fm 101, Owerri, on Sunday by her widowed mother, Mrs Ngozi Mkwazema, a native of Emekuku in Imo state but living as a tenant in Obazu Mbieri in Mbaitolu LGA. Below is the report:

"It happens that on Saturday 20th around 8pm there was a fight between her children and that of her Co-Tenant which she gave her name as Mrs promise a mother of 3 and married to one Mr Obinna a Keke driver from Ebonyi state. When Miss Chika (the victim) came to separate the fight, Mrs promise started beating her and at the same time insulting her Mother. According to the girl "'She started insulting my mother and calling my two big sisters prostitutes so I talked back to her and told her to stop insulting my family, she drag me to the public kitchen and poured hot water that my mum was Boiling on me.
According to her Mum, Mr Obinna and his wife promise, are no where to be found and he is from Abakaliki in Ebonyi state.
Please save the poor girl, share this post as much as u can. To confirm the story, call her Auntie (a teacher) on 08032305020
To Assist the girl, call her Auntie as stated above.
Re: Photos: Woman Douses 11-year-old Girl With Boiling Water In Imo State by Moreoffaith(m): 7:00am On May 23, 2017
Na so so bad news we just dey read everywhere.
Re: Photos: Woman Douses 11-year-old Girl With Boiling Water In Imo State by SexyNairalander: 7:03am On May 23, 2017
booked

What's really going on with our women this days
Re: Photos: Woman Douses 11-year-old Girl With Boiling Water In Imo State by pillarmaria(m): 7:11am On May 23, 2017
I don't know what to even comment..... where is the pic?
Re: Photos: Woman Douses 11-year-old Girl With Boiling Water In Imo State by dessz(m): 7:38am On May 23, 2017
pillarmaria:
I don't know what to even comment.....
where is the pic?
did u read the post bro,cos the link started the post dude undecided
Re: Photos: Woman Douses 11-year-old Girl With Boiling Water In Imo State by NIGHTMAREOO7: 7:50am On May 23, 2017
Nawao
Re: Photos: Woman Douses 11-year-old Girl With Boiling Water In Imo State by Ehminiz: 8:03am On May 23, 2017
Click on the link above to see the pics

(1) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom: Community Plan To Immortalise 90 Years Old Virgin / It Is Risky To Be A Nigerian In The North / Court Remands Mother Of 3 Who Stole Phone In Prison Custody

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.