Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,987 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:58 AM

2017 JAMB Change Of Course/institution Has Started - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/institution Has Started (8499 Views)

2017 JAMB/UTME Change Of Course/institution Has Started / UTME 2017: JAMB Clarifies Position, Says Awaiting Results Candidates Can Apply / 2017 Jamb Examination: Registration Commences Wednesday 15th Of March 2017. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/institution Has Started by matonip(m): 5:35pm On May 25, 2017
morganemma15:
please is computer engineering course in RSUST?
yes there is.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/institution Has Started by eaziguyman(m): 6:17pm On May 25, 2017
I had 203 in my jamb and my o level result is mathe b2 b english c4 physics and chemistry b3 i want to study civic in futa any chance or computer science in lasu. Aside dat for the change of course i long in to my jamb profile i no see anything like register what i see is registration and if i click on it it will return to home page pls help.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/institution Has Started by holuwartomeseen(f): 7:47pm On May 25, 2017
pls I made mistake in my date of birth I saw 16th of march instead of 17th of march ...what can I do?
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/institution Has Started by nnol(m): 8:44pm On May 25, 2017
MizAlero:

I was at the jamb office in Ikoyi, Lagos and I was informed it has started. Even spoke to the officer in charge and she confirmed it has started.
dis seems confusing,pls do u have an idea wen its gonna elapse?
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/institution Has Started by nnol(m): 8:53pm On May 25, 2017
holuwartomeseen:
pls I made mistake in my date of birth I saw 16th of march instead of 17th of march ...what can I do?
i knw of someone who correct his date of birth but dat b4 JAMB started,dnt knw if it cn still be done nw,jst visit the CBT center wia u registered u registered nd ask if it cn be corrected,i believe it cn be corrected but it cost u some money.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/institution Has Started by matonip(m): 7:46am On May 26, 2017
eaziguyman:
I had 203 in my jamb and my o level result is mathe b2 b english c4 physics and chemistry b3 i want to study civic in futa any chance or computer science in lasu. Aside dat for the change of course i long in to my jamb profile i no see anything like register what i see is registration and if i click on it it will return to home page pls help.

go to an accredited cbt centre, 203 for comp. sci is not too good.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/institution Has Started by Horlaarsco: 7:52am On May 26, 2017
Pls have anyone successfully change course/institution?
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/institution Has Started by martin5(m): 9:28am On May 26, 2017
matonip:
i will see to that..
pls do.....
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/institution Has Started by Mirallas: 5:55pm On May 26, 2017
Please which bank can I go to,for the change of course payment
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/institution Has Started by OROSENIWO: 6:31pm On May 26, 2017
matonip:

i will try get that for you.
i fear sir, that i might hav been overlooked
on questions of schools currently running pre-degree courses et al pls treat as URGENT SIR.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/institution Has Started by matonip(m): 6:55pm On May 26, 2017
OROSENIWO:

i fear sir, that i might hav been overlooked
on questions of schools currently running pre-degree courses et al pls treat as URGENT SIR.

ohhh sorry i forgot.

Abia State University
Afe Babal ola Unversity
Akwa Ibom State University of Science and Technology
American University of Nigeria
Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University
Adamawa State University
Ahmadu Bello University
Achievers University
Al-Hikmah University
Ambrose Alli University
Anambra State University
Ajayi Crowther University
Bayero University
Babcock University
Bells University of Technology
Benson Idahosa University
Benue State University
ECWA Bingham University
Bowen University
Bukar Abba Ibrahim University
Cetep University
Caleb University
Caritas University
City University
National Open University of Nigeria
City University of Technology
Covenant University
Crawford University
Crawford University
Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University, Bauchi
Crescent University
Cross River State University of Technology
Delta State University, Abraka
Evangel University
Ebonyi State University
Federal University Ndufu-Alike Ikwo
Fountain University Osogbo
Federal University of Technology Akure
Federal University of Technology, Owerri
Godfrey Okoye University
Landmark University
Nigerian Turkish Nile University
University of Benin
University of Calabar
University of Lagos
Lagos State University
University of Port Harcourt
University of Nigeria, Nsukka
Veritas University (Catholic University of Nigeria) Abuja
Federal University, Dutsin-Ma
Taraba State University, Jalingo
Federal University Wukari
Madonna University
University of Agriculture, Abeokuta
Sokoto State University
Nigerian Defence Academy,Kaduna
Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria
Bayero University,Kano
Federal University Gashua
Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun
Federal University of Technology, Minna.
National Open University of Nigeria, Lagos.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/institution Has Started by matonip(m): 6:56pm On May 26, 2017
Mirallas:
Please which bank can I go to,for the change of course payment
visit major banks in your are.. e.g first bank, zenith and all that...
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/institution Has Started by OKPARA233: 8:54am On May 27, 2017
CHECK AND VERIFY

Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/institution Has Started by Blacquin(f): 9:09am On May 27, 2017
when is change of course and institution ending
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/institution Has Started by matonip(m): 10:01am On May 27, 2017
Blacquin:
when is change of course and institution ending
no date was given.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/institution Has Started by Blacquin(f): 10:36am On May 27, 2017
matonip:
no date was given.
definitely it's nut ending on tuesday
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/institution Has Started by matonip(m): 10:56am On May 27, 2017
Blacquin:
definitely it's nut ending on tuesday

we cnt say just hurry up if you want to pay
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/institution Has Started by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jun 02, 2017
ATBU mechatronics and system eng. Jamb scre 207 but is the course accredated?
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/institution Has Started by Marykinky: 9:23am On Jun 19, 2017
Please I got 208 and i am combining waec result wantu study law in anambra state university
.pls can i?
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/institution Has Started by Marykinky: 9:28am On Jun 19, 2017
Pls does unizik and anambra state university accept ijmb?

1 Like

Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/institution Has Started by Isaolamide: 9:50am On Jun 19, 2017
[quote author=Marykinky post=57650537]Pls does unizik and anambra state university accept ijmb?
[/qquote

Please I need info about uniabuja MBBS . I had 282 so what's are my chances there
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/institution Has Started by Onlinephobia(m): 10:29am On Jun 19, 2017
Marykinky:
Please I got 208 and i am combining waec result wantu study law in anambra state university
.pls can i?

hello message me on whatsapp with the number on signature i can be of help
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/institution Has Started by farouklawal4(m): 3:50pm On Jun 20, 2017
Pls can someone dat score 156 in jamb get admission into poly
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/institution Has Started by aleemtayo(m): 4:14pm On Jun 20, 2017
Has jamb open portal for change of course again? angry
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/institution Has Started by EmpireSolid: 2:44pm On Jun 23, 2017
Change of institution opened again What are the proceedures seff, besides, whre in lagos can i do dat
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/institution Has Started by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jun 30, 2017
Check out the price of Caleb University School Fees.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/institution Has Started by Tsnsamdova: 6:41am On Jul 07, 2017
Pls I heard that unizik just started a new course
Can u update me about it
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/institution Has Started by greatpusn: 2:52am On Jul 25, 2017
gt 228 in jamb. c's in o'level. going for philosophy. w sch can I change to?
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/institution Has Started by Marykinky: 4:58pm On Jul 31, 2017
Onlinephobia:

hello message me on whatsapp with the number on signature i can be of help

Which num pls?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Robbers Storm Some Banks At Babcock University, Carted Away Lots of Money / Federal Polytechnic Ilaro. Ilaro / The Major Problems With JUPEB Programme You Would Never Be Told

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.