Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,851 members, 7,817,518 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Nigerian Mother Of A Set Of Twins Gives Birth To A Set Of Triplets. Photos - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Mother Of A Set Of Twins Gives Birth To A Set Of Triplets. Photos (37151 Views)

Benue Flood Victim Delivered Of Triplets (Photos) / A Twin Lady Gives Birth To Triplets (Photos) / Jobless Graduate Welcomes A Set Of Triplets. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Mother Of A Set Of Twins Gives Birth To A Set Of Triplets. Photos by rocknation62(m): 10:24am On May 23, 2017
ReorxTohGan:
Seriously..Dah Husby Of Hers Is A Baller,u Mean 5 Goals In 2matches..BRAVO!!!
The 2nd match na HAT-TRICK...
Re: Nigerian Mother Of A Set Of Twins Gives Birth To A Set Of Triplets. Photos by YelloweWest: 10:24am On May 23, 2017
See cuteness gosh wonder news
Re: Nigerian Mother Of A Set Of Twins Gives Birth To A Set Of Triplets. Photos by nkemdi89(f): 10:24am On May 23, 2017
I tap into these blessings with all my heart, oh my God .
Re: Nigerian Mother Of A Set Of Twins Gives Birth To A Set Of Triplets. Photos by Motolank: 10:26am On May 23, 2017
I use her fertility as a point of contact to my own twins and triplets too. When i get pregnant. GOD pls bless me with multiple kids at once o
Re: Nigerian Mother Of A Set Of Twins Gives Birth To A Set Of Triplets. Photos by makydebbie(f): 10:26am On May 23, 2017
kinibigdeal:

I didn't know I'll be having twins soon. cheesy
Re: Nigerian Mother Of A Set Of Twins Gives Birth To A Set Of Triplets. Photos by YelloweWest: 10:27am On May 23, 2017
Freiden:
smiley

This happens when a woman has a pig gene in her

Na joke ooo....
Not funny.
Re: Nigerian Mother Of A Set Of Twins Gives Birth To A Set Of Triplets. Photos by IYANGBALI: 10:29am On May 23, 2017
That guy spam strong die. Abeg come give me small
Re: Nigerian Mother Of A Set Of Twins Gives Birth To A Set Of Triplets. Photos by jashar(f): 10:29am On May 23, 2017
if na me ehn, na womb tying i go do. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Mother Of A Set Of Twins Gives Birth To A Set Of Triplets. Photos by 9jatatafo(m): 10:30am On May 23, 2017
congrats. oya straight to family planning
Re: Nigerian Mother Of A Set Of Twins Gives Birth To A Set Of Triplets. Photos by Dyt(f): 10:31am On May 23, 2017
0b111:

If e happen now, your huband will run away

5 in two birthing

I want them all at once so I can close shop
Re: Nigerian Mother Of A Set Of Twins Gives Birth To A Set Of Triplets. Photos by ennytcathy(f): 10:32am On May 23, 2017
cheesy Wow what did u call her name fruitful, God I need to change my name ooo see my desire babies. GOD pls answer the one call barrel n make them a joyful mother Lord. indeed her name speak kiss kiss kiss
Re: Nigerian Mother Of A Set Of Twins Gives Birth To A Set Of Triplets. Photos by Hadeehart101(f): 10:33am On May 23, 2017
vantage001:

You wan kill ya husband with school fees and bills abi?
Abeg o.
Who says my husband is going be the only one bringing something tomorrow the table?
Re: Nigerian Mother Of A Set Of Twins Gives Birth To A Set Of Triplets. Photos by 0b111: 10:35am On May 23, 2017
Dyt:

I want them all at once so I can close shop

Person gat to dey know the kind wife to pray for

When u re praying for 5 at once, Goodluck to your husband.

I pray we never get to cross each others part. Cant afford to be taking care of 5 kids at a go
Re: Nigerian Mother Of A Set Of Twins Gives Birth To A Set Of Triplets. Photos by mekybabe1: 10:38am On May 23, 2017
This guy dangerous o. The next one fit be quadruplets undecided. Anyways, congrats to them.
Re: Nigerian Mother Of A Set Of Twins Gives Birth To A Set Of Triplets. Photos by sisisioge: 10:39am On May 23, 2017
Na to close shop remain.

God is awesome kiss
Re: Nigerian Mother Of A Set Of Twins Gives Birth To A Set Of Triplets. Photos by princessG35: 10:40am On May 23, 2017
May God's name be praised
Re: Nigerian Mother Of A Set Of Twins Gives Birth To A Set Of Triplets. Photos by Dyt(f): 10:40am On May 23, 2017
0b111:

Person gat to dey know the kind wife to pray for

When u re praying for 5 at once, Goodluck to your husband.

I pray we never get to cross each others part. Cant afford to be taking care of 5 kids at a go
undecided undecided undecided undecided
You couldn't have deciphered I was talking about the 2 or 3 at once
Re: Nigerian Mother Of A Set Of Twins Gives Birth To A Set Of Triplets. Photos by adefund(m): 10:45am On May 23, 2017
Congrats....I want this too
Re: Nigerian Mother Of A Set Of Twins Gives Birth To A Set Of Triplets. Photos by hpymoment(f): 10:47am On May 23, 2017
Congratulations kiss! This blessings are mine too by his grace.
Re: Nigerian Mother Of A Set Of Twins Gives Birth To A Set Of Triplets. Photos by Hardewarlee(m): 10:50am On May 23, 2017
What about them price oooh ?
0b111:

Hope you know the prices of Gerber, Hughes, wipes and Cerelac?
Re: Nigerian Mother Of A Set Of Twins Gives Birth To A Set Of Triplets. Photos by Jabioro: 10:51am On May 23, 2017
The next one would be quadruplets... na double double agenda..
Re: Nigerian Mother Of A Set Of Twins Gives Birth To A Set Of Triplets. Photos by Christese: 10:54am On May 23, 2017
God is wonderful. Congratulations!!!
Re: Nigerian Mother Of A Set Of Twins Gives Birth To A Set Of Triplets. Photos by malware: 10:56am On May 23, 2017
I love twins but my pregnant wife's ultrasound reveals single baby embarassed
Re: Nigerian Mother Of A Set Of Twins Gives Birth To A Set Of Triplets. Photos by ahonye15: 11:00am On May 23, 2017
I claim this blessing too Baba God. May this children live Long
Re: Nigerian Mother Of A Set Of Twins Gives Birth To A Set Of Triplets. Photos by Nobody: 11:19am On May 23, 2017
informant001:
Congratulations are in order for a Nigerian couple who have been blessed with multiple blessings. The couple of a set of twins, just welcomed a set of triplets...Excited Gift Osimenon Charles, who shared the news on Facebook wrote;

Our God is great and greatly to be praised! God had blessed my uncle Dr/Pst Abel Toms Oriakhi and his lovely wife Fruitful Julleanne Ihuoma Oriakhi with a set of triplet. He first blessed them with a set of twin a boy and girl, now it's triplet boys. Woooooooow how amazing .

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/05/nigerian-mother-of-set-of-twins-gives.html

I sure say na Clomid the woman use
Re: Nigerian Mother Of A Set Of Twins Gives Birth To A Set Of Triplets. Photos by Nobody: 11:21am On May 23, 2017
People are looking for 1 some are delivering 5.

What do these people eat?
Re: Nigerian Mother Of A Set Of Twins Gives Birth To A Set Of Triplets. Photos by mignone(f): 11:37am On May 23, 2017
ReorxTohGan:
fertilisation resulting in multiples is not a factor frm d father but d number of 'fertilizable' eggs produced by d mother.
Re: Nigerian Mother Of A Set Of Twins Gives Birth To A Set Of Triplets. Photos by chomxy(f): 11:54am On May 23, 2017
double blessing,
Re: Nigerian Mother Of A Set Of Twins Gives Birth To A Set Of Triplets. Photos by Nobody: 12:02pm On May 23, 2017
ReorxTohGan:
a brace in first match a hatrick in second .. Maybe double hatrick in third match

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wife To Husband: ‘my Pregnancy Isn’t Yours’ / Four Generations Photo Of 4 Women / Don't Shake A Gas Cylinder To Know The Level Of Its Content. Its Dangerous(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.