Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,240 members, 7,839,264 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

Nigerian Pastor, Oluwadayomisi Epenusi, Killed In US - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigerian Pastor, Oluwadayomisi Epenusi, Killed In US (40499 Views)

John Allen Chau Killed In India, North Sentinel Island. Read His Letter / Evil Bird Monitoring A Man's Destiny Killed In Benin Today / Nigerian Pastor Performs Miracle On The Street Of London (pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Pastor, Oluwadayomisi Epenusi, Killed In US by Nobody: 5:32am On May 24, 2017
Tosinex:
smh, it's the future of your cursed generation that only pains me, cos you are the harbinger of their misfortune
grin grin grin bla bla bla bla bla! why are you writing all these jargons it's obvious! as you have asserted I only know one word u bet you like to think of yourself as educated.

cursed generation? you didn't disappoint, you just proved my point, as educated as you think you may be you believe some Rubbish like curse is in existence. grin grin grin grin and you still see yourself as not gullible and Archaic oh! yes! shiit! i ve added another vocabulary grin grin.
Re: Nigerian Pastor, Oluwadayomisi Epenusi, Killed In US by DLuciano: 8:22am On May 24, 2017
Tosinex:
Go and weep for your children!
cant you see you are sick upstairs?
Re: Nigerian Pastor, Oluwadayomisi Epenusi, Killed In US by oaroloye(m): 4:17pm On Jul 11, 2017
JamieBlog:
Police don’t know for sure, but Kafaru believes the violence started as a robbery. “He was holding a purse. He refused to let it go. They thought he had money in the purse, but he didn’t want to let it go,” said Kafaru.

A large group of Nigerians live in the apartment complex and those that knew Epenusi say he had been working hard to help his kids to move to the United States. “They just got a visa. That why he was working, so his family can come over here,” said Kafaru. “He was just an innocent man and it just upsets me that he’s gone just like that.”

“It’s really sad because he was here sending money to his family,” said Teague.

Police have asked people with information to contact Crime Stoppers at 317-262-TIPS.

SOURCE: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/05/us-police-launch-manhunt-for-killer-of.html

"INNOCENCE" IS NOT JUDGED BY THE UNRIGHTEOUS.

. MATTHEW 5:38-48.

38. "Ye have heard
that it hath been said,

'AN EYE FOR AN EYE,
AND A TOOTH FOR A TOOTH:'

39. "But I say unto you,

'THAT YE RESIST NOT EVIL:
BUT WHOSOEVER SHALL SMITE THEE
ON THY RIGHT CHEEK,
TURN TO HIM
THE OTHER ALSO.'

40. "And if any man
will sue thee at the Law,
and take away thy coat,
let him have thy cloke also.
41. "And whosoever shall compel thee
to go a mile,
go with him twain.
42. "Give to him that asketh thee,
and from him that would
borrow of thee
turn not thou away.
43. "Ye have heard that it hath been said,

'THOU SHALT LOVE THY NEIGHBOUR,
AND HATE THINE ENEMY.'

44. "But I say unto you,

'LOVE YOUR ENEMIES,
BLESS THEM THAT CURSE YOU,
DO GOOD TO THEM THAT HATE YOU,
AND PRAY FOR THEM
WHICH DESPITEFULLY USE YOU,
AND PERSECUTE YOU;'

45. "That ye may be The Children
of your Father Which is in Heaven:
for He maketh His Sun to rise
on the Evil and on the Good,
and sendeth rain on the Just
and on the Unjust.
46. "For if ye love them which love you,
what Reward have ye?
Do not even the publicans the same?
47. "And if ye salute your Brethren only,
what do ye more than others?
Do not even the publicans so?
48. "Be ye therefore perfect,
even as your Father
Which is in Heaven is Perfect."

IN NIGERIA, IT IN VOGUE TO CURSE AGENTS OF SATAN.

Therefore Pastors are weak, and laymen weaker.

He probably tried to cast out the Devil from the Robber.

However, he failed to disccern that the Devils were in the bullets....
Re: Nigerian Pastor, Oluwadayomisi Epenusi, Killed In US by oaroloye(m): 4:28pm On Jul 11, 2017
SHALOM!

gypsey:
grin grin grin bla bla bla bla bla! why are you writing all these jargons it's obvious! as you have asserted I only know one word u bet you like to think of yourself as educated.

cursed generation? you didn't disappoint, you just proved my point, as educated as you think you may be you believe some Rubbish like curse is in existence. grin grin grin grin and you still see yourself as not gullible and Archaic oh! yes! shiit! i ve added another vocabulary grin grin.

"CURSES" are not "RUBBISH;" all Life is concerned with MOTION.

The Third Law of Motion states that every action has an equal and opposite reaction.

Yet you think yourself "EDUCATED."
Re: Nigerian Pastor, Oluwadayomisi Epenusi, Killed In US by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jul 11, 2017
oaroloye:
SHALOM!

"CURSES" are not "RUBBISH;" all Life is concerned with MOTION.

The Third Law of Motion states that every action has an equal and opposite reaction.

Yet you think yourself "EDUCATED."
what ever man! more Rubbish!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Day A Wizkid Met His Lord / Carlos Roe The Goalkeeper Who Rejected Man United To Await The End Of The World / Give To The Poor And Help The Needy. It May Be Your Only Saving Grace-Photos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.