Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,215 members, 7,849,758 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:11 AM

Nigerian Pastor, Oluwadayomisi Epenusi, Killed In US - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigerian Pastor, Oluwadayomisi Epenusi, Killed In US (40518 Views)

John Allen Chau Killed In India, North Sentinel Island. Read His Letter / Evil Bird Monitoring A Man's Destiny Killed In Benin Today / Nigerian Pastor Performs Miracle On The Street Of London (pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Pastor, Oluwadayomisi Epenusi, Killed In US by successinlife: 10:54am On May 23, 2017
JamieBlog:
Police in Indianapolis, capital of Indiana in the United States have launched a manhunt for the killer of a Nigerian pastor, Oluwadayomisi Epenusi.

The 66 year old Nigerian was shot to death at the weekend at an apartment complex near 10th Street and I-465 on the city’s west side. Friends and neighbors said Epenusi, had only recently moved to Indiana from Nigeria where he worked as a pastor.

Neighbors say they heard a series of gunshots early Saturday morning. “I heard about 15 gunshots. It was nuts,” said neighbor Kristina Teague

Teague called 911, but by the time police arrived the victim had run back to his apartment and a roommate then drove the bleeding man to Eskenazi Hospital where the 66-year-old died, unable to explain to his roommate what led up to the shooting. “The roommate said when he was on the way he asked him what happened and why he got shot, but the man couldn’t say nothing because he was still in pain,” said Moshood Kafaru.

Kafaru moved to the United States from Nigeria , as did the victim who worked as a pastor. “He was just a nice person who would go to work and come home and go to church. He didn’t talk to nobody. He never bothered nobody,” said Kafaru.

Police don’t know for sure, but Kafaru believes the violence started as a robbery. “He was holding a purse. He refused to let it go. They thought he had money in the purse, but he didn’t want to let it go,” said Kafaru.

A large group of Nigerians live in the apartment complex and those that knew Epenusi say he had been working hard to help his kids to move to the United States. “They just got a visa. That why he was working, so his family can come over here,” said Kafaru. “He was just an innocent man and it just upsets me that he’s gone just like that.”

“It’s really sad because he was here sending money to his family,” said Teague.

Police have asked people with information to contact Crime Stoppers at 317-262-TIPS.

SOURCE: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/05/us-police-launch-manhunt-for-killer-of.html

This story has alot of loopholes,incoherents and the culprit(s) is close by. RIP to the dead.
Re: Nigerian Pastor, Oluwadayomisi Epenusi, Killed In US by malware: 10:59am On May 23, 2017
I see CAN suing Kubwa Muslims over this.
Re: Nigerian Pastor, Oluwadayomisi Epenusi, Killed In US by Nobody: 11:05am On May 23, 2017
ekensi01:
God didn't send him to US.

May be he is in Hell. Quote me with reasons.

Oh Lord Have MerCy.

I am only quoting you to find out if you can donate your Brain for a research on stupidity. I can send you a link to the forms only if the brain will work when you try to fill the forms.

You will be compensated in cash after the thing is extracted.
Re: Nigerian Pastor, Oluwadayomisi Epenusi, Killed In US by zolapower: 11:13am On May 23, 2017
bikerboy1:
embarassed what he was running away from in Nigeria, still caught him in the US. You can run but you can't hide. It's only His Grace that is keeping us. What a life!!!

RIP MAN.
they must have gotten an ied planted in your brain ,to spew this sickening post from your mind . Wonder if they force some people under duress to type and post on nairaland . Mayb lala can solve this puzzle .

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Pastor, Oluwadayomisi Epenusi, Killed In US by bikerboy1(m): 11:16am On May 23, 2017
zolapower:
they must have gotten an ied planted in your brain ,to spew this sickening post from your mind . Wonder if they force some people under duress to type and post on nairaland . Mayb lala can solve this puzzle .

Nice comment grin
Re: Nigerian Pastor, Oluwadayomisi Epenusi, Killed In US by naijamerican: 11:24am On May 23, 2017
bikerboy1:
embarassed what he was running away from in Nigeria, still caught him in the US. You can run but you can't hide. It's only His Grace that is keeping us. What a life!!!

RIP MAN.

Please shut up.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Pastor, Oluwadayomisi Epenusi, Killed In US by kabaka1: 11:38am On May 23, 2017
Meajor:
Not judging buh.... I pity those wey say you can't make it in your country without traveling outside...see na when they say seek the will of God for your life you'll not... Weere the promised long life now...your kids don become orphans, wetin you find go their you no come get...wasted life

No mind some ignorant idiots wey go just close their eyes and not see d opportunities around dem 4 Naija. Fools think say making it in America dey easy. Even paying ur rent and leave comfortably na to work two jobs everyday oh.
RIP to him shaa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Pastor, Oluwadayomisi Epenusi, Killed In US by Bigsteveg(m): 11:42am On May 23, 2017
At least you said quote me with reasons, means u are open to correction. That's good . some will just be cursing. It is we'll.
ekensi01:
God didn't send him to US.

May be he is in Hell. Quote me with reasons.

Oh Lord Have MerCy.
Re: Nigerian Pastor, Oluwadayomisi Epenusi, Killed In US by Nobody: 12:01pm On May 23, 2017
Resisting a robbery is both bravery and stupidity (b/c it often never ends well). He should've just let the purse. What's more important? The purse or your life? Sadly, he chose the purse. May his soul rest in peace.
Re: Nigerian Pastor, Oluwadayomisi Epenusi, Killed In US by chuks34(m): 12:17pm On May 23, 2017
verygudbadguy:

Did u say "good" or it was a typo?

OP, The heart of man is desperately wicked.. Aside tribalism, nepotism and religious sentiments, we lack love amongst ourselves.

You see Yorubas killing Yorubas, Igbos do the same to their tribesmen, even Hausas to their fellow Aboki.. Example na Bokoharam throwing bombs in the mosque. Our problem is not tribalism alone, we lack love..

God, let your judgement come already.. We are all wicked in one way or the other.

Wetin concern dis ur write up with the case of de deceased pastor
RIP pastor cry
Re: Nigerian Pastor, Oluwadayomisi Epenusi, Killed In US by vibeskartel101: 12:58pm On May 23, 2017
people didn't blame islam for his death
Re: Nigerian Pastor, Oluwadayomisi Epenusi, Killed In US by wasuka14(m): 1:00pm On May 23, 2017
You can't do rubbish in America, they will gun you down. That is what will happen to rubben abati if say we are in America!
Re: Nigerian Pastor, Oluwadayomisi Epenusi, Killed In US by Burgerlomo: 1:57pm On May 23, 2017
This is too bad. RIP
Re: Nigerian Pastor, Oluwadayomisi Epenusi, Killed In US by Nobody: 3:02pm On May 23, 2017
Oyindidi:
what is good about this story?
US police are already on course to track the evil people that perpetrated the acts that's the good news. I thought I wrote this from the topic, the op must have changed the topic!
Re: Nigerian Pastor, Oluwadayomisi Epenusi, Killed In US by Nobody: 3:06pm On May 23, 2017
Victornezzar:

U must be mad....just because of ftc space
U typed dis rubbish
you must be a foo.l, you should have think with your brain what I wrote there.
Re: Nigerian Pastor, Oluwadayomisi Epenusi, Killed In US by Nobody: 3:15pm On May 23, 2017
crooked pastor maybe he tried to scam them and they shot him, but why did his God not save him? is it that he wasn't praying harder or God hates him? or that God was on holiday that day. gullible folks please don't quote me, i suspect the guy below me is one of the gullibles. grin
Re: Nigerian Pastor, Oluwadayomisi Epenusi, Killed In US by Nobody: 3:19pm On May 23, 2017
DLuciano:
Is that all you've got to say? I weep for you!
Go and weep for your children!
Re: Nigerian Pastor, Oluwadayomisi Epenusi, Killed In US by Nobody: 3:32pm On May 23, 2017
gypsey:
crooked pastor maybe he tried to scam them and they shot him, but why did his God not save him? is it that he wasn't praying harder or God hates him? or that God was on holiday that day. gullible folks please don't quote me, i suspect the guy below me is one of the gullibles. grin
I am not below you, I am above you in all ramifications!
Re: Nigerian Pastor, Oluwadayomisi Epenusi, Killed In US by sshalom(m): 3:35pm On May 23, 2017
May his soul rest in peace.
Re: Nigerian Pastor, Oluwadayomisi Epenusi, Killed In US by Nobody: 3:51pm On May 23, 2017
Tosinex:
I am not below you, I am above you in all ramifications!
whatever! grin man! if that makes your life easier i say good luck! you these gullibles takes every literally
Re: Nigerian Pastor, Oluwadayomisi Epenusi, Killed In US by Nobody: 4:05pm On May 23, 2017
R. I. P
Re: Nigerian Pastor, Oluwadayomisi Epenusi, Killed In US by Nobody: 4:05pm On May 23, 2017
gypsey:
you still write His name as God.. Even when you are confused if He lives or not.. You guys should stop this your mumu act. God would be the one to arrest you Himself sooner than you imagined.
Re: Nigerian Pastor, Oluwadayomisi Epenusi, Killed In US by Nobody: 4:19pm On May 23, 2017
Luxuryconsult:
you still write His name as God.. Even when you are confused if He lives or not.. You guys should stop this your mumu act. God would be the one to arrest you Himself sooner than you imagined.
since when have you become the judge on what God will do to me? so God doesn't have his own brains if cretins like you are thinking for him/her and always defending him/her he must be a very dumb and stupid God.
I wonder how you came to the conclusion that i am confused, you judgemental cretin! grin you should be worrying about your own believes not mine.
Re: Nigerian Pastor, Oluwadayomisi Epenusi, Killed In US by Nobody: 4:33pm On May 23, 2017
gypsey:
since when have you become the judge on what God will do to me? so God doesn't have his own brains if cretins like you are thinking for him/her and always defending him/her he must be a very dumb and stupid God.
I wonder how you came to the conclusion that i am confused, you judgemental cretin! grin you should be worrying about your own believes not mine.
all that matters to me is that you'd forever respect Him.. You always even write His name as God.. Thats all that matters.. You don't have to reply.
Re: Nigerian Pastor, Oluwadayomisi Epenusi, Killed In US by Nobody: 4:39pm On May 23, 2017
Luxuryconsult:
all that matters to me is that you'd forever respect Him.. You always even write His name as God.. Thats all that matters.. You don't have to reply.
Yea? it's all about what matters to you isn't it? well..i suggest you concentrate on your own problems! besides I have the right to believe in whatever i want to just because I don't believe in what you believe in doesn't make you better than me, it doesn't also give you the right to label me as "mumu" ciao! grin and oh! who is him? do you even know what the creature looks like or what gender it is? perhaps it's a she who knows?
Re: Nigerian Pastor, Oluwadayomisi Epenusi, Killed In US by Nobody: 5:11pm On May 23, 2017
gypsey:
whatever! grin man! if that makes your life easier i say good luck! you these gullibles takes every literally
"gullibles" seems that's the only vocabulary you know, you should still be in your primaries, what a nonentity!
Re: Nigerian Pastor, Oluwadayomisi Epenusi, Killed In US by Nobody: 5:15pm On May 23, 2017
Luxuryconsult:
I know this man very very well.. his son is a friend to my friend.. And the man was once a pastor in my mumsy church before he left to start his own church... Its such a pity.. We have lots of youth in that indiana that hail from my town and its our believe that if you still haven't find yourself there you ain't making it.. When my friend told me the man has traveled i was like why would he leave his ministry? And even the two guys (his children) he left his church for had spoilt the church since, it was hardly a month after he left for the u.s that they both impregnated a girl.. I'm just wondering what the fate of his church would become now... God help us.. he was reigning few years back untill the death of his assisstant who before her death confesses the man and her has bn to some places to seek fetish stuffs.. I'm not judging though i'm just wondering what the church would become now.
unhnmnn quite thoughtful!
Re: Nigerian Pastor, Oluwadayomisi Epenusi, Killed In US by Nobody: 5:24pm On May 23, 2017
Tosinex:
"gullibles" seems that's the only vocabulary you know, you should still be in your primaries, what a nonentity!
thanks! for the compliments, yes! that's the only word I know. grin it still won't change the fact that you are gullible! it must be so painful that I keep mentioning you as gullible. oh! i forgot I am also a nonentity! Ciao! grin grin
Re: Nigerian Pastor, Oluwadayomisi Epenusi, Killed In US by Gkemz: 6:35pm On May 23, 2017
I wonder why someone should struggle or resist to let go of what he had even at a gun point. He would have been alive if he hadn't struggled with the robbers. No amount of money can bring back the dead and moreover the living has hope of recovering what he lost.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Pastor, Oluwadayomisi Epenusi, Killed In US by mechanics(m): 6:58pm On May 23, 2017
RIP. may almighty God comfort his family members.
Re: Nigerian Pastor, Oluwadayomisi Epenusi, Killed In US by Nobody: 7:48pm On May 23, 2017
gypsey:
thanks! for the compliments, yes! that's the only word I know. grin it still won't change the fact that you are gullible! it must be so painful that I keep mentioning you as gullible. oh! i forgot I am also a nonentity! Ciao! grin grin
smh, it's the future of your cursed generation that only pains me, cos you are the harbinger of their misfortune

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

No Terrorist Group Shouts ‘Jesus, Jesus’ Before Attacks – CAN Replies Soyinka / Carlos Roe The Goalkeeper Who Rejected Man United To Await The End Of The World / Man Goes Mad After Prolonged Fasting And Praying (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.