Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,571 members, 7,837,165 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Buhari Still Working, Having Meetings In London – Kachikwu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Still Working, Having Meetings In London – Kachikwu (28238 Views)

Buhari Still Petroleum Minister As Lai Mohammed, Ngige, Amaechi Retain Positions / Nigerians React To News Of Atiku Having Meetings In Dubai / Yusuf Buhari Still In Coma After Surgery To Remove Blood From His Brain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Still Working, Having Meetings In London – Kachikwu by kjhova(m): 5:46pm On May 23, 2017
Gistpeeps:

Also, Kachikwu had threatened to resign as Minister, should Nigeria continue to import fuel by 2019.

Obviously, Mr. Kachikwu is banking this his bet on Dangote Refinery coming on stream to take away the responsibility from the government.
Re: Buhari Still Working, Having Meetings In London – Kachikwu by Chinagurum1995(m): 6:58pm On May 23, 2017
Wait Second he's traveling to London, England again? shocked
Re: Buhari Still Working, Having Meetings In London – Kachikwu by Nobody: 7:02pm On May 23, 2017
If true this is a constitutional crisis!
Re: Buhari Still Working, Having Meetings In London – Kachikwu by jerecrown(m): 7:11pm On May 23, 2017
I BRING MY SUPPLHCATION B4 D KING THAT THOU SHALL NT JOIN THOSE WHO RE CLAMOURIN 4 CHANGE
Re: Buhari Still Working, Having Meetings In London – Kachikwu by Omeokachie: 7:31pm On May 23, 2017
President in diaspora.

That was how we were told that Yar Adua was climbing stairs and doing 100 push ups only to be brought back in the dead of the night.

Una doh oooo

1 Like

Re: Buhari Still Working, Having Meetings In London – Kachikwu by wirinet(m): 7:48pm On May 23, 2017
three:
The Constitution of the Federal republic of Nigeria does NOT accommodate TWO PRESIDENTS at the same time!

This is an abberration
The constitution does indeed make provision for TWO "PRESIDENTS' at the same time. The constitution provides for an acting president and a substantive president. The fact that Buhari is in london does not remove the fact that he is still Nigerian president and is treated as such by all and sundry. It is only the "FUNCTIONS" of the president that is transfered to the vice/acting president, the POWERS of the presidents as C-IN-C remains with the president and is never transfered. The acting president can never be the commander in chief of the armed forces.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Still Working, Having Meetings In London – Kachikwu by DonMekino(m): 8:37pm On May 23, 2017
fulanimafia:
So if your father mandates you as his eldest son to run the house and gives you power to pay the guard and take certain decisions while he's away on a trip, that means your father ceases to be your father and head of the house until he returns? Wishful thinking much undecided

So u use a family rship to compare an elected position over hundred and something million ppl Some ppl sef
Re: Buhari Still Working, Having Meetings In London – Kachikwu by Nobody: 9:31pm On May 23, 2017
Stop thé trash, man.

Was hé elected to work fromage London office?

And if Yes, y cant hé be addressing Nigérians from there?

And hé could not grant audience to a national journalist.

Ruuuuuubbniiiisshhhhhh!!!!!!
Brainwashed catalysts.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Still Working, Having Meetings In London – Kachikwu by okenwa2019: 10:34pm On May 23, 2017
mynd1:
Good.

God bless and heal Mr president

God bless Acting president

God bless Nigeria

Thunder fire all Buhari haters!
sorry for ur generation
Re: Buhari Still Working, Having Meetings In London – Kachikwu by PStacks(m): 10:48pm On May 23, 2017
Gistpeeps:

The Minister of State for Petroluem, Ibe Kachikwu on Monday disclosed that President Muhammadu Buhari has been holding meetings with top government functionaries and playing some roles despite being on medical vacation in London.

Featuring on BBC Hard Talk, Kachikwu said Buhari was still capable of issuing policies and approving projects when necessary.

According to Kachikwu, the President’s health makes little or no difference in running his administration.

“Yes, he is in London. He is undergoing hospital treatment, (but) I don’t know the details of that and I obviously wouldn’t know.

“But let me say this, he returned from his first trip in London, even though the doctors advised him to have some rest.

“He’s back to London and he has continued some levels of meetings and has been able to play some roles.

“He has a very efficient Vice-President who is sitting in for him in his absence. It really hasn’t made much of a difference.”

Responding to a question on what is wrong with Buhari, Kachikwu said, “I don’t know. But let’s face it; who in the world goes around giving to everybody what their medical statuses are?

“The doctors have got to be able to release something official and he’s working through it. It has not become a major problem.

“Well, we’ve heard rumours in Nigeria about sick presidents off and on, most of them sometimes not quite correct. Will he be able to lead Nigeria?

“I think looking at the sort of conversations I had with him when he came back, he was strong enough to do his work, struggled a bit in terms of trying to fully recover.

“Nobody plans on illness, it happens. He has an efficient number two man; the system works, that’s the whole essence of democracy.

“He’s on top of his abilities to be able to issue policies and to be able to approve what he needs to be approved.”

This is coming at a time when a British politician and former military officer, Eric Stuart Joyce insisted that Buhari is dead.

Also, Kachikwu had threatened to resign as Minister, should Nigeria continue to import fuel by 2019.
http://www.gistpeeps.com/2017/05/buhari-still-working-having-meetings-in.html

na thunder go fire that british politician..
Re: Buhari Still Working, Having Meetings In London – Kachikwu by Hussainvictor12: 11:00pm On May 23, 2017
Hmm, issokay
Re: Buhari Still Working, Having Meetings In London – Kachikwu by skydark(m): 11:47pm On May 23, 2017
Choi, 9ja

Re: Buhari Still Working, Having Meetings In London – Kachikwu by fulanimafia: 6:09am On May 24, 2017
DonMekino:

So u use a family rship to compare an elected position over hundred and something million ppl Some ppl sef
It's called an Analogy used to make seemingly complex concepts easier to grasp by your likes. It's not a comparison.
Re: Buhari Still Working, Having Meetings In London – Kachikwu by jude90(m): 6:58am On May 24, 2017
yes we know that he is healthy and strong and Hatty
Re: Buhari Still Working, Having Meetings In London – Kachikwu by XposeAbuja: 7:20am On May 24, 2017
I think you should read this article.
Ten Reasons Why Kachikwu Should Resign Now - Nigerian Citizen
https://www.nairaland.com/3817478/ten-reasons-why-kachikwu-should

Re: Buhari Still Working, Having Meetings In London – Kachikwu by XposeAbuja: 7:21am On May 24, 2017
I think you guys should read this article.
Ten Reasons Why Kachikwu Should Resign Now - Nigerian Citizen
https://www.nairaland.com/3817478/ten-reasons-why-kachikwu-should

Re: Buhari Still Working, Having Meetings In London – Kachikwu by samsono30: 7:40am On May 24, 2017
mynd1:
Good.

God bless and heal Mr president

God bless Acting president

God bless Nigeria

Thunder fire all Buhari haters!

Gooood, May Sango, Ogun, Esu strike each an every Buhari Fans. Even the Buhari himself.
Re: Buhari Still Working, Having Meetings In London – Kachikwu by gberra: 11:00am On May 24, 2017
DunceNLMods:

You are a fool. Buhari is terminally ill. His emaciated look is sufficient evidence. We have seen this before with Yaradua. His closest aides are hiding the truth in a desperate bid to hold on to power. At some point the cookie must crumble.

Just be there for me to say I told you so when it happens . Gbawe the Buhari fanatic is nowhere to be seen as of now.
You sound very very familiar but I hope soon enough you'd be found out, exposed & embarrassed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Osinbajo, Rotimi Amaechi And Governor Umahi: Caption Photo / Delta State Registered Rickety Car With Funny Pro-buhari Tag / FAAN Declares Its Intention To Join The Nationwide Strike Declared By NLC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.