Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,851 members, 7,817,519 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

Buhari Still Working, Having Meetings In London – Kachikwu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Still Working, Having Meetings In London – Kachikwu (28220 Views)

Buhari Still Petroleum Minister As Lai Mohammed, Ngige, Amaechi Retain Positions / Nigerians React To News Of Atiku Having Meetings In Dubai / Yusuf Buhari Still In Coma After Surgery To Remove Blood From His Brain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Still Working, Having Meetings In London – Kachikwu by fulanimafia: 1:59pm On May 23, 2017
plaetton:

Yeah. Congrats to you that your kinsmen are celebrated as the third (or is it second) deadliest terrorist group in the world.

And I wonder how many of my kinsmen are regularly beheaded in good ol Saudi Arabia for ferrying powder , as you call it. undecided

And you have the temerity to speak where I do ? shocked
Third class vanquished citizen feeling funky cheesy The Asians are saying thanks to the "curse of Africa" for all the development grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Still Working, Having Meetings In London – Kachikwu by Goodinfo: 2:00pm On May 23, 2017
Kachikwu! Kachikwu!! Kachikwu!!! How many times did I called you?
Don't start what you cannot finish. Nigerians have respect for you.
Pls dont fall our hands.
I beg you remove mouth from Buhari matter.
God bless u for listening to this advise.
Re: Buhari Still Working, Having Meetings In London – Kachikwu by gberra: 2:04pm On May 23, 2017
plaetton:

Thanks part of the Constitution that mandates a transfer of power to the vice President if and when the President becomes physically or mentally incapacitated to perform his duties as president.

Now, is there any doubts in anyone's mind that Buhari has become incapacitated, and unable to discharge his presidential duties ?
Prior to Mr. President travelled abroad, the official statement reported it was a medical vacation. It is therefore only sensible to wait on the same channel to communicate his return or otherwise.

It is rather irresponsible & thoughtless of anyone to wagon with a mere speculation.
You may be eagerly awaiting Mr President's demise but there's nothing one can do to a man whose time is not yet come.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Still Working, Having Meetings In London – Kachikwu by gbegemaster(m): 2:04pm On May 23, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

Government is not run like your Fathers house. But I would not expect you to understand that given your username.
Buhari is not my Father and power is not his property.
Buhari did not "give power" to Osibanjo. The constitution forced him to relinquish it until he can prove his fitness.

In Southern Nigeria we aspire to constitutional democracy not feudalism or benevolent autocracy; and whether you like it or not, we shall drag your backward northern people and society - kicking and screaming if need be - into the 21st century.
Well said!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Still Working, Having Meetings In London – Kachikwu by mop4all(m): 2:06pm On May 23, 2017
DieBuhari:
From Sai Buhari to Die Buhari
wondering how you will feel if you were wished death

1 Like

Re: Buhari Still Working, Having Meetings In London – Kachikwu by Reference(m): 2:11pm On May 23, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

Government is not run like your Fathers house. But I would not expect you to understand that given your username.
Buhari is not my Father and power is not his property.
Buhari did not "give power" to Osibanjo. The constitution forced him to relinquish it until he can prove his fitness.

In Southern Nigeria we aspire to constitutional democracy not feudalism or benevolent autocracy; and whether you like it or not, we shall drag your backward northern people and society - kicking and screaming if need be - into the 21st century.

Hmmm. I dey tell una say corruption no be our problem. Na structure.
Re: Buhari Still Working, Having Meetings In London – Kachikwu by sorom4: 2:14pm On May 23, 2017
May that thunder start from you
mynd1:
Good.

God bless and heal Mr president

God bless Acting president

God bless Nigeria

Thunder fire all Buhari haters!
Re: Buhari Still Working, Having Meetings In London – Kachikwu by Princeboca12(m): 2:18pm On May 23, 2017
That's true.. Am a testimony to what he just said. I held a meeting with Buhari yesterday. The guy promised to pay the youth their 5k from next month. Mtcheeew. May 29 on my mind.
Re: Buhari Still Working, Having Meetings In London – Kachikwu by VanNistelrooy24: 2:28pm On May 23, 2017
oseiwe:
Amen to your signature prayer
Na so Oniovo. Try follow back.
Re: Buhari Still Working, Having Meetings In London – Kachikwu by LukmonSodiq(m): 2:31pm On May 23, 2017
fulanimafia:
So if your father mandates you as his eldest son to run the house and gives you power to pay the guard and take certain decisions while he's away on a trip, that means your father ceases to be your father and head of the house until he returns? Wishful thinking much undecided
You're talking nonsense. We're operating a constitution and the constitution is very clear on the fact that Buhari has transmitted ALL his executive powers to his Vice, Osinbajo. Till such a time that Buhari returns from wherever it is he went to, and formally writes to the National Assembly for presidential powers to be transmitted back to him, HE CANNOT ADJUDICATE OR PRESIDE over matters of government.

Your Fulani cattle-herding brain must be thinking we're running a banana Republic here. Nonsense!
Re: Buhari Still Working, Having Meetings In London – Kachikwu by festusbarry(m): 2:31pm On May 23, 2017
[quote author=mynd1 post=56789894]Good.

God bless Nigeria

Thunder fire all Buhari haters

Sorry you need sense
[color=#000099][/color]

Re: Buhari Still Working, Having Meetings In London – Kachikwu by okenwa101(m): 2:34pm On May 23, 2017
Goodinfo:
Kachikwu! Kachikwu!! Kachikwu!!! How many times did I called you?
Don't start what you cannot finish. Nigerians have respect for you.
Pls dont fall our hands.
I beg you remove mouth from Buhari matter.
God bless u for listening to this advise.

I THOUGHT THIS MAN IS LEARNED AND SMART!!! this oyel money really gives it's beneficiary disease of a running mouth
Re: Buhari Still Working, Having Meetings In London – Kachikwu by Bimpe29: 2:35pm On May 23, 2017
Oga KAchikwu must you tell lies? Holding meeting on a sick bed, how could that be possible?
Re: Buhari Still Working, Having Meetings In London – Kachikwu by Tecno66: 2:40pm On May 23, 2017
Which work, which meetings? Hope they are not about Nigeria because he is on leave and someone is acting. Though we know he is meeting his doctors. These government officials with cover up.
Gistpeeps:

The Minister of State for Petroluem, Ibe Kachikwu on Monday disclosed that President Muhammadu Buhari has been holding meetings with top government functionaries and playing some roles despite being on medical vacation in London.

Featuring on BBC Hard Talk, Kachikwu said Buhari was still capable of issuing policies and approving projects when necessary.

According to Kachikwu, the President’s health makes little or no difference in running his administration.

“Yes, he is in London. He is undergoing hospital treatment, (but) I don’t know the details of that and I obviously wouldn’t know.

“But let me say this, he returned from his first trip in London, even though the doctors advised him to have some rest.

“He’s back to London and he has continued some levels of meetings and has been able to play some roles.

“He has a very efficient Vice-President who is sitting in for him in his absence. It really hasn’t made much of a difference.”

Responding to a question on what is wrong with Buhari, Kachikwu said, “I don’t know. But let’s face it; who in the world goes around giving to everybody what their medical statuses are?

“The doctors have got to be able to release something official and he’s working through it. It has not become a major problem.

“Well, we’ve heard rumours in Nigeria about sick presidents off and on, most of them sometimes not quite correct. Will he be able to lead Nigeria?

“I think looking at the sort of conversations I had with him when he came back, he was strong enough to do his work, struggled a bit in terms of trying to fully recover.

“Nobody plans on illness, it happens. He has an efficient number two man; the system works, that’s the whole essence of democracy.

“He’s on top of his abilities to be able to issue policies and to be able to approve what he needs to be approved.”

This is coming at a time when a British politician and former military officer, Eric Stuart Joyce insisted that Buhari is dead.

Also, Kachikwu had threatened to resign as Minister, should Nigeria continue to import fuel by 2019.
http://www.gistpeeps.com/2017/05/buhari-still-working-having-meetings-in.html
Re: Buhari Still Working, Having Meetings In London – Kachikwu by Godiswithme987y: 2:43pm On May 23, 2017
Of course he is.
Open yourself to new opportunities, and your success story will be sang on everyone's lips..

Re: Buhari Still Working, Having Meetings In London – Kachikwu by Victornezzar: 3:01pm On May 23, 2017
Okoroawusa:

You ve said it all for me.Thank you.
U wlc boss
Re: Buhari Still Working, Having Meetings In London – Kachikwu by Adebowale89(m): 3:02pm On May 23, 2017
despite I don't like those that surrounded PMB

I must sound out my likeness for Mr kachichukwu. he's one of the sensitive Igbo living&dead

he has a good manner of approaches and good sense of humour. someone like him, would make u to QST yourself that, why can't other Igbos develop such quality, even in the state of pretence

I wish pmb well but his absence is bringing peace to this country I swear. things are working normal for now
Re: Buhari Still Working, Having Meetings In London – Kachikwu by Kiakia(m): 3:03pm On May 23, 2017
Even Kachikwu have joined in this deceit.
Re: Buhari Still Working, Having Meetings In London – Kachikwu by superbouck(m): 3:06pm On May 23, 2017
The mod for this thread don die? scammer is on rampage and he can't delete his or her post, he knows ao gullible Nigerians are, they like to reap from where they don't sow.
Re: Buhari Still Working, Having Meetings In London – Kachikwu by semyman: 3:14pm On May 23, 2017
When he was given free hand they were hyping Osinbanjo the last time, they forgot that Oga na master, now they are relegating him to the background again as in the beginning they will still complain. Could Osinbajo have worn any election if not for PMB?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Still Working, Having Meetings In London – Kachikwu by fulanimafia: 3:20pm On May 23, 2017
LukmonSodiq:
You're talking nonsense. We're operating a constitution and the constitution is very clear on the fact that Buhari has transmitted ALL his executive powers to his Vice, Osinbajo. Till such a time that Buhari returns from wherever it is he went to, and formally writes to the National Assembly for presidential powers to be transmitted back to him, HE CANNOT ADJUDICATE OR PRESIDE over matters of government.

Your Fulani cattle-herding brain must be thinking we're running a banana Republic here. Nonsense!
Cry me a river won't you? Buhari transferred and not surrendered presidential power and he remains your substantive President and commander in chief while PYO is merely acting based on the democratic Buharis decision to obey the constitutional provision. Your President is alive and hosting meetings as your brother Kachikwu has testified, so if you don't like it you can smash that flat thing into a rock or take an overdose of your Malaysia consignment to end your misery.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Still Working, Having Meetings In London – Kachikwu by LukmonSodiq(m): 3:24pm On May 23, 2017
fulanimafia:
Cry me a river won't you? Buhari transferred and not surrendered presidential power and he remains your substantive President and commander in chief while PYO is merely acting based on the democratic Buharis decision to obey the constitutional provision. Your President is alive and hosting meetings as your brother Kachikwu has testified, so if you don't like it you can smash that flat thing into a rock or take an overdose of your Malaysia consignment to end your misery.
Lame... Extremely lame and unintelligent.
Re: Buhari Still Working, Having Meetings In London – Kachikwu by Successobed(m): 3:30pm On May 23, 2017
mynd1:
Good.

God bless Nigeria

Thunder fire all Buhari haters!
na small pinkin dey worry you, you no pray make God bless you and your family na Buhari and this failed country you dey pray .....i pity you ..... You go talk wetin buhari don do for you since him became president

1 Like

Re: Buhari Still Working, Having Meetings In London – Kachikwu by castrokins(m): 3:45pm On May 23, 2017
I Had Expected That Kachikwu Would Be Different From The Band Of Liars That Buhari Brought, But He Seems To Have Used His First Year To Learn The Tricks Of Lai Mohammed. So We Now Have Two Presidents, One Working From London And Another From Abuja?
Re: Buhari Still Working, Having Meetings In London – Kachikwu by Wiseandtrue(f): 3:51pm On May 23, 2017
VanNistelrooy24:
You mean to tell me that a faulty keke napep president is holding meetings with top government functionaries and playing some roles on his death bed?

This APC administration and lies ehn.
Lolzzzzz

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Still Working, Having Meetings In London – Kachikwu by Jesusloveyou: 4:13pm On May 23, 2017
emi14:

Are you matured in anyway? Just look at your childish
comment. What a poor upbringing.
you Ipods are mature by wishing your President to die.
I pity your life .

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Still Working, Having Meetings In London – Kachikwu by steinalb(m): 4:19pm On May 23, 2017
fulanimafia:
So if your father mandates you as his eldest son to run the house and gives you power to pay the guard and take certain decisions while he's away on a trip, that means your father ceases to be your father and head of the house until he returns? Wishful thinking much undecided

He will still be my dad but ceases to officially be the head of the family till he returns and collects his mandate.
Re: Buhari Still Working, Having Meetings In London – Kachikwu by Jesusloveyou: 4:26pm On May 23, 2017
Successobed:
na small pinkin dey worry you, you no pray make God bless you and your family na Buhari and this failed country you dey pray .....i pity you ..... You go talk wetin buhari don do for you since him became president
if God bless buhari, God also bless you and I,
And God will punish you for encouraging corrupt ineffectual buffoon to steal from us and do something for you .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Still Working, Having Meetings In London – Kachikwu by EAZY2422(m): 4:33pm On May 23, 2017
hmm....oga,this your story no dey hard gaaahhhhnnnnn....buh who am i to take a haction....so i say, wehdone sir.
Re: Buhari Still Working, Having Meetings In London – Kachikwu by otokx(m): 4:35pm On May 23, 2017
Some lies are just too wonderful.
Re: Buhari Still Working, Having Meetings In London – Kachikwu by Successobed(m): 4:38pm On May 23, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
if God bless buhari, God also bless you and I,
And God will punish you for encouraging corrupt ineffectual buffoon to steal from us and do something for you .
by God blessing me if you mean living in the USA with my OWN house and car , then yes God don already bless me, y'all need to grow up, God bless Nigeria oh, God bless Buhari e no concern me because I'm not even in the f*cking country, Stupid! And how the f**ck did i encourage corrupt whatever was it you meant? You just stupid and a f**cking fool, wasn't even talking to your sorry *ss stupid dummy.....wasnt even referring to you in the first place f**l
Re: Buhari Still Working, Having Meetings In London – Kachikwu by DunceNLMods: 4:53pm On May 23, 2017
gberra:
Prior to Mr. President travelled abroad, the official statement reported it was a medical vacation. It is therefore only sensible to wait on the same channel to communicate his return or otherwise.

It is rather irresponsible & thoughtless of anyone to wagon with a mere speculation.
You may be eagerly awaiting Mr President's demise but there's nothing one can do to a man whose time is not yet come.

You are a fool. Buhari is terminally ill. His emaciated look is sufficient evidence. We have seen this before with Yaradua. His closest aides are hiding the truth in a desperate bid to hold on to power. At some point the cookie must crumble.

Just be there for me to say I told you so when it happens . Gbawe the Buhari fanatic is nowhere to be seen as of now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rapper Erigga Vows To Vote For Peter Obi As President / Tunde Bakare Rejects ’Emi lo kan’ Politics, Warns Against Politic Of Entitlement / N10M Ransom Paid For Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother - Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.