Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,248 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

Actress Mosun Filani Narrates, “how My Son Escaped Death” - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Mosun Filani Narrates, “how My Son Escaped Death” (1879 Views)

Mosun Filani & Husband, Kayode Oduoye Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary / Mosun Filani And Kayode Oduoye, Her Husband Celebrate Her Birthday / Mosun Filani-Oduoye: "My Husband Has Really Helped Me Alot" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Mosun Filani Narrates, “how My Son Escaped Death” by omoashy: 9:59am On May 23, 2017
Award-winning Nollywood actress, Mosun Filani, who was one of the lead actresses in the movie, ‘Jenifa,’ is celebrating currently.

Why? Her three-year-old son, whose birthday is today May 23, is not only alive but a living proof of God’s faithfulness.

According to the beautiful actress who is based in Osogbo, Osun State and married to astute politician, Kayode Oduoye, her son escaped death while he was a three-month-old baby.

Narrating the ordeal the family went through then, she says, “Permit me to flood my page with my son’s pics today because he is my testimony. At exactly 3 months, we both fell off the stairs, and we landed separately downstairs. As we landed I knew I heard a crack from his head, I couldn't pick him up, was so scared, just stood there shouting Jesus! My hubby rushed in and he picked him up, we gave him paracetamol and proceeded to the hospital. When we got there, the lady doctor we met first couldn't even take him from me because by then his eyes had swollen seriously, we were immediately referred to Eye Foundation, (clinic) Ikeja, Lagos. When we got there they took him to the theatre, sedated him so they could check his eyeballs first, when it was realised nothing was wrong with his eyeballs, we were asked to go and do CT SCAN, MRI etc. When the result came back, there was so much damage going on in his head, his eye orbit was broken, there was a fracture on his forehead, there was blood just outside his brain, the nerves holding his eye socket was damaged..... So much medical terms that would scare you to death, we were told if his eyes didn’t open in the next seven days, his brain would shut down, and that after the operation, he might look disfigured a bit on the face. So we were referred to a neuro surgeon. When I got there, as I was about entering her office, the word came from the THRONE OF GRACE FROM THE GREAT PHYSICIAN, THE SURGEON OF ALL SURGEONS (GOD ALMIGHTY), HE said, “Take him home, I will operate on him myself.”
With faith, I went back home without even seeing the surgeon, without going back to the hospital or Eye Foundation, and before the 7days ultimatum given to us for him to open his eyes, the eyes were healed and u could barely see anything on his face except you took a closer look. All I gave him was just antibiotics. Indeed GOD IS GOOD.” (sic)

Congrats to the Oduoyes.

“How My Son Escaped Death” http://kemiashefonlovehaven.com/?p=10819

Re: Actress Mosun Filani Narrates, “how My Son Escaped Death” by ojun50(m): 10:05am On May 23, 2017
God is Good
Re: Actress Mosun Filani Narrates, “how My Son Escaped Death” by makydebbie(f): 10:15am On May 23, 2017
Wow! That's a Miracle.

We thank God for your son's life. Faith moves mountains. wink
Re: Actress Mosun Filani Narrates, “how My Son Escaped Death” by AHCB: 10:20am On May 23, 2017
makydebbie:
Wow! That's a Miracle.

We thank God for your son's life. Faith moves mountains. wink
Really?
Re: Actress Mosun Filani Narrates, “how My Son Escaped Death” by makydebbie(f): 10:26am On May 23, 2017
AHCB:
Really?
Yes smiley
Re: Actress Mosun Filani Narrates, “how My Son Escaped Death” by AHCB: 10:27am On May 23, 2017
makydebbie:
Yes smiley
Prove it. grin
Re: Actress Mosun Filani Narrates, “how My Son Escaped Death” by makydebbie(f): 10:29am On May 23, 2017
AHCB:
Prove it. grin
This woman's story is enough I think. If you want more, you can read the Bible. wink
Re: Actress Mosun Filani Narrates, “how My Son Escaped Death” by Mimzyy(f): 10:32am On May 23, 2017
AHCB, Oh ye of little faith angry

makydebbie:
This woman's story is enough I think. If you want more, you can read the Bible. wink

1 Like

Re: Actress Mosun Filani Narrates, “how My Son Escaped Death” by Abukia404(f): 10:34am On May 23, 2017
God be praised
Re: Actress Mosun Filani Narrates, “how My Son Escaped Death” by makydebbie(f): 10:35am On May 23, 2017
Mimzyy:
AH_CB, Oh ye of little faith angry

Mimzycheesy
Your dp.. kiss
Re: Actress Mosun Filani Narrates, “how My Son Escaped Death” by AHCB: 10:35am On May 23, 2017
makydebbie:
Nope. I don't it's enough. If you ask me, there was nothing seriously wrong with the kid in question.

Would she have said all this if after she got home, that is, after following the instruction from above and something bad happen to her kid? Nope I don't think so.

Mimzyy:
AHCB, Oh ye of little faith angry
I prefer being pragmatic, my queen. wink
Re: Actress Mosun Filani Narrates, “how My Son Escaped Death” by Mrop(m): 10:46am On May 23, 2017
tank God
Re: Actress Mosun Filani Narrates, “how My Son Escaped Death” by makydebbie(f): 10:47am On May 23, 2017
AHCB:
Nope. I don't it's enough. If you ask me, there was nothing seriously wrong with the kid in question.

Would she have said all this if after she got home, that is, after following the instruction from above and something bad happen to her kid? Nope I don't think so.

I prefer being pragmatic, my queen. wink
LOL, dear another day. Let's be grateful we didn't lose the little boy. He's safe and happy with his family. That's what matters now. smiley
Re: Actress Mosun Filani Narrates, “how My Son Escaped Death” by Nobody: 10:48am On May 23, 2017
The Lord really is good. I can relate...I have experienced the Lord's goodness over my children. I'm happy for your family.
Re: Actress Mosun Filani Narrates, “how My Son Escaped Death” by Mimzyy(f): 10:56am On May 23, 2017
Thanks beau kiss kiss kiss

makydebbie:
Mimzycheesy
Your dp.. kiss

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actress Mosun Filani Narrates, “how My Son Escaped Death” by AHCB: 10:58am On May 23, 2017
makydebbie:
LOL, dear another day. Let's be grateful we didn't lose the little boy. He's safe and happy with his family. That's what matters now. smiley
Okay my padawan. smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actress Mosun Filani Narrates, “how My Son Escaped Death” by AHCB: 11:00am On May 23, 2017
Mimzyy:
Thanks beau kiss kiss kiss

Again the kiss emoji. grin though I like your lips. I wonder if it's as inviting as the one below. grin
Re: Actress Mosun Filani Narrates, “how My Son Escaped Death” by Nobody: 11:01am On May 23, 2017
Thank God fi Life

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actors Aki And Pawpaw Looking Dapper In New Photo / Hushpuppi Birthday Celebration In Cyprus / Tboss & Ubi Franklin Loved Up Together In UK (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.