Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,586 members, 7,958,815 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 02:58 AM

What A Truly Restructured Nigeria Will Look Like Economically - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What A Truly Restructured Nigeria Will Look Like Economically (6864 Views)

Top Ten Things That Will Happen When Nigeria Is Restructured / Where Would The Regional Headquarters Be Cited In A Restructured Nigeria / A Restructured Nigeria: How It Should Look Like (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What A Truly Restructured Nigeria Will Look Like Economically by AworiLagosian: 3:46am On May 24, 2017
MasterChen:

Hahahahaha.. That guy dey veeeexxx grin

But the truth still has to be told lol

The truth hurts.
In the deep bosom of the average Igbo... its like poles should just shift, and Yorubas should suddenly be the ones endemic to their Gully mudflats.
While they, the ones from the West.

Don't you know Zik had his sights on the old western region? When that didn't work, he returned to the eastern parliament in Enugu where he displaced the Efik man heading the house there, sending that one's career to the gallows.

That trend is still taking place TILL DATE as we speak.

7 Likes

Re: What A Truly Restructured Nigeria Will Look Like Economically by AworiLagosian: 3:49am On May 24, 2017
Hangmann:

I am the OP. Get your bigoted binoculars off your eyes so you may see and reason clearly.

I don't do tribal stuffs, it's for rural dwelling animals whose outlook in life is trapped within the boundaries of their tiny hamlet.

No wonder he used superlative adjectives to describe the SE.
Get the facts straight into ur skull.
In the case of a restructuring, You guyz better beg the old minorities in the old East, and fight for Eastern region that will join you people with Rivers, Cross River and Akwa Ibom.

Anything less, and you guyz are doomed.

7 Likes

Re: What A Truly Restructured Nigeria Will Look Like Economically by AworiLagosian: 4:03am On May 24, 2017
Hangmann:

I wonder when your tribal ovulating hormones couldn't handle "moderate yields " what else could it handle?

I tried to be fair, giving each region what I know they have in natural and human endowments.

I'm not even from the south East.

I wonder what a soul like yours have to offer in this 21st century cosmopolitan world.

undecided undecided undecided
Chit talk.

When you point out the facts to them they call you a tribalist.
Where in the World atlas of Solid minerals or GIS did u ever see moderate yields of Tin, Copper and Iron ore in the SE, pray you to tell me?

5 Likes

Re: What A Truly Restructured Nigeria Will Look Like Economically by Nobody: 8:27am On May 24, 2017
[quote author=AworiLagosian post=56817612]

There is no moderate Yield of even common glass making sand in the South East, talkless of Tin.
Coal yes maybe a bit in Enugu, but the undisputed kings of Coal in Nigeria are Kogi, Benue and Nassarawa.
As it stands right now, Kogi has enough coal reserves to supply all of Nigeria electricity for 400 years. The extension of the southern tip of that coal bed into Enugu is what you guyz mined in the past, thinking u've got coal.

Gone are the days when you guyz can lie your way about, and nobody challenges
ever heard of silicon hill in enugu? or do you know that their are two glass bottle manufacturing firm in aba?
the biggest coal reserve in Nigeria is the anambra basin of which:anambra,enugu,benue,etc belong. Enugu had negligible coal reserves yet, it warranted the colonials to build a train track?
Re: What A Truly Restructured Nigeria Will Look Like Economically by Ogalanyachieze: 9:07am On May 24, 2017
MrOkekeMunachi:
now I know why you're emotional.

The topic is reconstructing Nigeria for true federalism, that's as political as it can get. The three geo-political zones in the north have always maintained a uniform demand. Abi, does the penal code apply in southern Nigeria? What about Sharia?
and do you think middle belt aka north central will allow sharia law? Or even will all the northeast and northwest allow it? Eg adamawa and taraba and kebbi dont use two tribes hausa and fulani to define north we do it all the time and its bad
Re: What A Truly Restructured Nigeria Will Look Like Economically by mercyville: 9:21am On May 24, 2017
zest for technological and manufacturing creativity will no doubt serve as an industrial and manufacturing hub.

That sentence above suits the SW better because they still lead in technology and manufacturing as we speak and there are facts to back this assertionThe Igbos are truly very entrepreneural.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do Igbos Tremble When They Hear Niger Delta Republic / Stop Parading Self As South-West Party Leader, Accord Party Tells Doyin Okupe / Monarch Urges Politicians Not To Drag Military Into Ethnic War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.