Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,694 members, 7,831,161 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

FREE Cover Letter Template. Create A Winning Cover Letter In 10 Minutes - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FREE Cover Letter Template. Create A Winning Cover Letter In 10 Minutes (7144 Views)

FREE CV Template: Create A Professional CV In 15 Minutes Or Less / Simple Tips To Create A Perfect Cover Letter Template For Your Job Search / FREE Cover Letter Template For Job Seekers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FREE Cover Letter Template. Create A Winning Cover Letter In 10 Minutes by champsdre(m): 12:29pm On Jun 01, 2017
Pls help send to this mail; champsdre@yahoo.com
Re: FREE Cover Letter Template. Create A Winning Cover Letter In 10 Minutes by monteriza(m): 1:20pm On Jun 01, 2017
Sent
Amaba9:
Pls send to @gmail.com
Re: FREE Cover Letter Template. Create A Winning Cover Letter In 10 Minutes by SamJT(m): 1:49pm On Jun 01, 2017
bamigbadeadebayo646@gmail.com......pls i need it too
Re: FREE Cover Letter Template. Create A Winning Cover Letter In 10 Minutes by AbiaBoi: 2:25pm On Jun 01, 2017
Pls Send to sylarsquins@gmail.com
I'd really appreciate it, thanks Boss.
Re: FREE Cover Letter Template. Create A Winning Cover Letter In 10 Minutes by shedesire(f): 2:28pm On Jun 01, 2017
Pls send to jenniferlondon55@gmail.com would really appreciate it. Thanks
Re: FREE Cover Letter Template. Create A Winning Cover Letter In 10 Minutes by Ozavize88(f): 9:16pm On Jun 01, 2017
monteriza:
Sent.
please sir can u please resend the job cv template u sent to me b4? I mistakenly deleted it, I am waiting sir
Re: FREE Cover Letter Template. Create A Winning Cover Letter In 10 Minutes by grosy: 12:44am On Jun 02, 2017
gracesule9@gmail.com pls help
Re: FREE Cover Letter Template. Create A Winning Cover Letter In 10 Minutes by Banks92(m): 10:29am On Jun 02, 2017
monteriza:
Sent
please send to Ekwuemechuks92@gmail.com please help me with CV template too
Re: FREE Cover Letter Template. Create A Winning Cover Letter In 10 Minutes by tilope1991(f): 10:51am On Jun 02, 2017
monteriza:
As an applicant, one of the things you can do to standout from other applicants and get noticed by the employer is to accompany your CV or resume with a targeted, well-written and persuasive cover letter. That's the reason I always encourage applicant to write a cover letter for every position they are applying for, whether or not it's required by the employer.

I for one, if you send your CV to me without a cover letter, I won't open it. And I believe most employers would do the same.

A good cover letter should:

1. be personalized
2. be specific to your job application
3. emphasize your skills, qualification and experience
4. help your CV standout from a stack of other CVs and get you noticed by the employer
PLEASE SEND TO MY EMAIL: titilope_olamide@yahoo.com

5. and ultimately, win you an interview

To guide you in writing a cover letter that meets all the mentioned criteria, I have built an easy-to-use cover letter template that I will be giving out for FREE. Just enter a few information and answer a few questions and you have a great cover letter.

If you're interested in getting my cover letter, email me at patrickokunima@gmaildotcom (replace the dot with . because of Nairaland antispam bot) with "FREE Cover Letter Template" as subject.

It's 100% FREE, So you have no reason not to get it, even though you do not need it now.

ABOUT ME: I am a professional CV writer and CEO of one of Nigeria's leading CV and Cover Letter writing firms. Visit www.patrickokunima.com to learn more about our CV writing services and order for a professional interview-winning CV!
Re: FREE Cover Letter Template. Create A Winning Cover Letter In 10 Minutes by yakson123: 11:00pm On Jun 02, 2017
Kindly send it to yakubuekele@yahoo.com
Re: FREE Cover Letter Template. Create A Winning Cover Letter In 10 Minutes by monteriza(m): 10:53am On Jun 12, 2017
Sent.
Re: FREE Cover Letter Template. Create A Winning Cover Letter In 10 Minutes by eshio4u(m): 8:01pm On Jun 12, 2017
Pls send to akemegohvictor@gmail.com
Pls CV and cover letter template.
Thanks
Re: FREE Cover Letter Template. Create A Winning Cover Letter In 10 Minutes by jennybuk001(f): 8:58pm On Jun 12, 2017
omotoyebukola63@gmail.com
Re: FREE Cover Letter Template. Create A Winning Cover Letter In 10 Minutes by Olurock(m): 1:08pm On Jun 25, 2017
Good day and wishing you happy Sunday
l just stumbled on this beautiful write up while I was searching for a guide on the net.
olurotimigab@gmail.com
kindly extend the help to me also,may God reward and you abundantly
Re: FREE Cover Letter Template. Create A Winning Cover Letter In 10 Minutes by erisegun: 12:21pm On Jun 26, 2017
pls I'll also like to have it too. adebayosegun646@gmail.com
Re: FREE Cover Letter Template. Create A Winning Cover Letter In 10 Minutes by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jun 27, 2017
monteriza:
Sent.
please forward
Re: FREE Cover Letter Template. Create A Winning Cover Letter In 10 Minutes by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jun 27, 2017
hab
Re: FREE Cover Letter Template. Create A Winning Cover Letter In 10 Minutes by falad4u200: 11:20pm On Jun 27, 2017
faraday2002@gmail.com
Re: FREE Cover Letter Template. Create A Winning Cover Letter In 10 Minutes by Qzbiz(m): 9:27pm On Sep 08, 2017
holahibikay@gmail.com
Re: FREE Cover Letter Template. Create A Winning Cover Letter In 10 Minutes by Danny4show(m): 10:02pm On Sep 08, 2017
ayejotodaniel@gmail.com
Re: FREE Cover Letter Template. Create A Winning Cover Letter In 10 Minutes by Nobody: 7:47am On Sep 10, 2017
Kindly send to me; Humphreyogbogu@gmail.com
Re: FREE Cover Letter Template. Create A Winning Cover Letter In 10 Minutes by DCONE1(m): 5:52pm On Feb 24, 2019
monteriza:
As an applicant, one of the things you can do to standout from other applicants and get noticed by the employer is to accompany your CV or resume with a targeted, well-written and persuasive cover letter. That's the reason I always encourage applicant to write a cover letter for every position they are applying for, whether or not it's required by the employer.

I for one, if you send your CV to me without a cover letter, I won't open it. And I believe most employers would do the same.

1. be personalized
4. help your CV standout from a stack of other CVs and get you noticed by the employer

To guide you in writing a cover letter that meets all the mentioned criteria, I have built an easy-to-use cover letter template that I will be giving out for FREE. Just enter a few information and answer a few questions and you have a great cover letter.

If you're interested in getting my cover letter, email me at patrickokunima@gmaildotcom (replace the dot with . because of Nairaland antispam bot) with "FREE Cover Letter Template" as subject.

It's 100% FREE, So you have no reason not to get it, even though you do not need it now.

ABOUT ME: I am a professional CV writer and CEO of one of Nigeria's leading CV and Cover Letter writing firms. Visit www.patrickokunima.com to learn more about our CV writing services and order for a professional interview-winning CV!
. Please Cover letter template thanks yusba50@gmail.com
Re: FREE Cover Letter Template. Create A Winning Cover Letter In 10 Minutes by Jahstoconcept: 8:02pm On Feb 24, 2019
Av mail u sir jahmiuomotoyosi@gmail.com
monteriza:

1. be personalized

Re: FREE Cover Letter Template. Create A Winning Cover Letter In 10 Minutes by Darase: 6:11am On Feb 25, 2019
Pls send to toogundanadeborah6@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

First Bank Of Nigeria Limited (firstbank) Latest Jobs Opportunities – Apply Now / MTN Recruiting Call Centre Representative...apply Now! / Federal Task Force

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.