Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,934 members, 7,824,933 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

Beverly Naya Shocked As She Received DM From Married Man, Need Her As "Queen 2" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beverly Naya Shocked As She Received DM From Married Man, Need Her As "Queen 2" (720 Views)

Kate Henshaw Shares DM From Instagram Follower Worried That She Is Not Married / Uru Eke Shares DM From A Man Who Wants To Suck Her Boobs / Beverly Naya Receives DM From A Married Man Who Wants To Make Her "Queen 2" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Beverly Naya Shocked As She Received DM From Married Man, Need Her As "Queen 2" by DrinosBlog: 6:43am On Jul 01, 2017
Actress Beverly Naya was shocked as received a 'romantic' direct message (DM) from a 'married' man who propositioned her for marriage. Not even hiding his marital status or the identity of his supposed initial wife, he boldly professed his love and insinuated that his original wife will be ok with a co-wife, as he knows how to 'handle her decisions'.

Read the DM after the cut...

Coiled From; http://drinosblog..com.ng/2017/07/beverly-naya-shocked-as-she-received-dm.html?m=1

Re: Beverly Naya Shocked As She Received DM From Married Man, Need Her As "Queen 2" by toxxnoni(m): 6:43am On Jul 01, 2017
June wants to travel today, and he is asking if there is any message u will like to send him as he travels,then I told him to go along with failure,sickness,poverty,backwardness and untimely death, and also he should help me to tell July to bring joy,peace,longlife,prosperity,favour,love,opendoors and other good things you desire in life . expect all this things in this month of July.

Check out our signature in green colour down
Let us handle your projects

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Did Not Sell My Song To Davido – Runtown / Wizkid Shades Davido Again / Maje Ayida’s 2nd Baby Mama Celebrates Son As He Turns 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.