Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,200 members, 7,815,187 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

P&g Or Nestle? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / P&g Or Nestle? (3736 Views)

P&G CEO Challenge. Open To All University & MBA Students / P&g Reasoning Test / Do You Work With Unilever, P&G, PZ, Reckitt Benkisser, Cadbury, ...? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

P&g Or Nestle? by Cantata: 8:00pm On Jan 14, 2010
Dear Nairalanders,

Between P&G and Nestle, which would you pick if you had an offer from both?
Re: P&g Or Nestle? by Nobody: 11:33am On Jan 15, 2010
they are same in me opinion

but i may be tempted to go for nestle foods

not sure or probably go for the one with the highest pay

but i must say they are both good companies

got friends in the 2 companies
Re: P&g Or Nestle? by AjanleKoko: 2:51pm On Jan 19, 2010
P&G maybe.
I have a preference for US rather than French companies.
Re: P&g Or Nestle? by lekside44(m): 1:13pm On Jan 20, 2010
man, go for nestle food.
i had been a trainee engineer with the company and happens to know the in and outs of the company. if you are a graduate by the time of your employment, you will be placed as an assistance manager with the company after about 8 months graduate training program. the truth is that unless you are very lucky and highly placed and connected, it is difficult to be employed as a graduate. there are lots of internal politics going on. many of the technicians who have served with the company for long years are always resisting the employment of a young boy graduate to come and boss them. they claim that they are inexperience in handling industrial jobs and project ( which is actually true). they prefers to employ nysc graduates which they use for a year and disposed for another the following year. anyway, i can still give you names as contact in case you need people to lobby for you.

1 Like

Re: P&g Or Nestle? by Nostradamus: 2:59pm On Jan 04, 2021
Cantata:
Dear Nairalanders,

Between P&G and Nestle, which would you pick if you had an offer from both?
go for p&G.
Re: P&g Or Nestle? by awoo47: 8:13pm On Mar 28, 2021
lekside44:
man, go for nestle food.
i had been a trainee engineer with the company and happens to know the in and outs of the company. if you are a graduate by the time of your employment, you will be placed as an assistance manager with the company after about 8 months graduate training program. the truth is that unless you are very lucky and highly placed and connected, it is difficult to be employed as a graduate. there are lots of internal politics going on. many of the technicians who have served with the company for long years are always resisting the employment of a young boy graduate to come and boss them. they claim that they are inexperience in handling industrial jobs and project ( which is actually true). they prefers to employ nysc graduates which they use for a year and disposed for another the following year. anyway, i can still give you names as contact in case you need people to lobby for you.
hi, do you still have contacts

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Benefits Of Being A Member Of JCI, Rotary Club, Red Cross,... / Is This Humiliation Or Something Else In Access Bank Plc? / Does your Company Appreciate your Efforts?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.