Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,317 members, 7,826,263 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

6 Cool Camon CX Features You Should Be Using (Pics Inside) - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 6 Cool Camon CX Features You Should Be Using (Pics Inside) (20087 Views)

Facebook Hidden Features – You Are Not Aware / Five Features You Must Disable On New Smartphones / 6 Cool Gadgets You Can Buy From Jumia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Cool Camon CX Features You Should Be Using (Pics Inside) by valgbo(m): 7:54am On May 24, 2017
l
Re: 6 Cool Camon CX Features You Should Be Using (Pics Inside) by Draei: 7:56am On May 24, 2017
Not impressed a bit
Re: 6 Cool Camon CX Features You Should Be Using (Pics Inside) by chijioke00119: 8:01am On May 24, 2017
call or whatsapp the number in the picture below if interested thanks
Re: 6 Cool Camon CX Features You Should Be Using (Pics Inside) by colbankz(m): 8:02am On May 24, 2017
NCP:
Camon CX is The greatest invention after Boli and Groundnut.
yyyy na

2 Likes

Re: 6 Cool Camon CX Features You Should Be Using (Pics Inside) by Hassan080196(m): 8:07am On May 24, 2017
They tried a lot in copying Samsung. Nothing but the original last long.

2 Likes

Re: 6 Cool Camon CX Features You Should Be Using (Pics Inside) by Uchemus(m): 8:09am On May 24, 2017
But Samsung has same and even better features. My love for Samsung tho.. God pls i want to unbox my phone. #S8

3 Likes

Re: 6 Cool Camon CX Features You Should Be Using (Pics Inside) by Emeka71(m): 8:16am On May 24, 2017
chukzyfcbb:

this one isn't special
ucweb and operamoni comes with this feature.
They both come with a special kind of light that can be enabled from the settings, its always written as Night mode.

and as for multiple windows, that's a function of the Android Nougat. its not specifically tied to canon CX. it's as a function of the new OS, Nougat

That means this one comes with opera-mini and uc browser.
Re: 6 Cool Camon CX Features You Should Be Using (Pics Inside) by Justuceleague2: 8:18am On May 24, 2017
Fuckusernamesjor:
It doesn't come pre-installed you have to activate the google assistant stop with the false infooo

Pssst

Bad Belle op didn't write it, copied it from a blog take your argument to that blog
Re: 6 Cool Camon CX Features You Should Be Using (Pics Inside) by oodua1stson: 8:18am On May 24, 2017
Data saver is on every phone. Even 2011 phones have it so it's not a tecno thing

Multi windows was Samsung concept starting from their note series

Gboard is not even a tecno thing. It belongs to Google and any phone and every android phone can just download it

Google assistant is also on plays tore for every android phone to download.

Conclusion : like 4 of the 6 features is available on every phone for free. So why would I buy your crap phone based on what I can get on my current phone and even older phones.

Nonsense

3 Likes

Re: 6 Cool Camon CX Features You Should Be Using (Pics Inside) by ITbomb(m): 8:18am On May 24, 2017
valgbo:
lol..... all Android 7.0 phones can reply messages from anywhere.... and also show double window..... even tecno w1 so it's nothing special
I tire

Na only that yellow light thing fit be the only feature
Re: 6 Cool Camon CX Features You Should Be Using (Pics Inside) by profhenrii(m): 8:21am On May 24, 2017
TundeSalamu:
Great. But why do peeps call the phone palasa?
Me like tho'

Basically, because it's components are inferior compared to the one used by other phone manufacturers.
Re: 6 Cool Camon CX Features You Should Be Using (Pics Inside) by joseph214(m): 8:24am On May 24, 2017
Seriously? All these features are in android nougat.
Re: 6 Cool Camon CX Features You Should Be Using (Pics Inside) by mystery01: 8:29am On May 24, 2017
All these features you find on other devices too running android N OS.
Re: 6 Cool Camon CX Features You Should Be Using (Pics Inside) by Behankey(m): 9:11am On May 24, 2017
Fuckusernamesjor:
It doesn't come pre-installed you have to activate the google assistant stop with the false info
Uncle, it does come with the Google assistant , you should be the one that should be more informed.I'll advice u walk into any phone dealer shop and experience the beauty of the phone too.

1 Like

Re: 6 Cool Camon CX Features You Should Be Using (Pics Inside) by Fuckusernamesjor(m): 9:28am On May 24, 2017
Behankey:
Uncle, it does come with the Google assistant , you should be the one that should be more informed.I'll advice u walk into any phone dealer shop and experience the beauty of the phone too.
Re: 6 Cool Camon CX Features You Should Be Using (Pics Inside) by Fuckusernamesjor(m): 9:32am On May 24, 2017
Behankey:

Bruh it doesn't 3 people bought the phone with me,hold you home button google assistant doesn't show you have to activate it by being a beta tester on play store for google play service and google app then you'll clear data for both then reopen the google app click settings you'll see a new feature assistant settings then you hold your home screen to activate it for a detailed tutorial enter this link https://beebom.com/how-enable-google-assistant-any-android-no-root/
Re: 6 Cool Camon CX Features You Should Be Using (Pics Inside) by Ennyholar: 10:25am On May 24, 2017
Should be around 65k
rozayx5:
in migos voice

whats the price

Re: 6 Cool Camon CX Features You Should Be Using (Pics Inside) by Ennyholar: 10:26am On May 24, 2017
Fuckusernamesjor:

Bruh it doesn't 3 people bought the phone with me,hold you home button google assistant doesn't show you have to activate it by being a beta tester on play store for google play service and google app then you'll clear data for both then reopen the google app click settings you'll see a new feature assistant settings then you hold your home screen to activate it for a detailed tutorial enter this link https://beebom.com/how-enable-google-assistant-any-android-no-root/
I guess their CX is not up to date because my came preinstalled with no additional tweaking.
Re: 6 Cool Camon CX Features You Should Be Using (Pics Inside) by Ennyholar: 10:27am On May 24, 2017
Inferior as if you had made one before...bad belle people
profhenrii:

Basically, because it's components are inferior compared to the one used by other phone manufacturers.
Re: 6 Cool Camon CX Features You Should Be Using (Pics Inside) by Slim1288: 10:43am On May 24, 2017
Watch this video..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWaISVe-k6s&t=5s
And subscribe to their channel
Re: 6 Cool Camon CX Features You Should Be Using (Pics Inside) by ChukaLupin(m): 10:48am On May 24, 2017
Abdstrakt:
Really? Who in their right mind calls the Camon Cx palasa
Only people in their left mind smiley
Re: 6 Cool Camon CX Features You Should Be Using (Pics Inside) by Jacinta44(f): 10:50am On May 24, 2017
chukzyfcbb:

this one isn't special
ucweb and operamoni comes with this feature.
They both come with a special kind of light that can be enabled from the settings, its always written as Night mode.

and as for multiple windows, that's a function of the Android Nougat. its not specifically tied to canon CX. it's as a function of the new OS, Nougat

itk.
cheesy
doesn't change the facts that they are features on camon cx thou.
moreover, i never said the features are exclusive to cx.
Re: 6 Cool Camon CX Features You Should Be Using (Pics Inside) by Jacinta44(f): 10:54am On May 24, 2017
oodua1stson:
Data saver is on every phone. Even 2011 phones have it so it's not a tecno thing

Multi windows was Samsung concept starting from their note series

Gboard is not even a tecno thing. It belongs to Google and any phone and every android phone can just download it

Google assistant is also on plays tore for every android phone to download.

Conclusion : like 4 of the 6 features is available on every phone for free. So why would I buy your crap phone based on what I can get on my current phone and even older phones.
Nonsense

shey dis one is having reading problem ni? abi you see me saying that they are exclusive to cx?

oya, the likes will start flowing in now.
hate on tecno, get likes.

see ur one head lyk coconut chips grin
Re: 6 Cool Camon CX Features You Should Be Using (Pics Inside) by Jacinta44(f): 10:55am On May 24, 2017
colbankz:
yyyy na

d NCp is a hater. all his posts attack tecno
am a lover, not a hater.
Re: 6 Cool Camon CX Features You Should Be Using (Pics Inside) by TundeSalamu(m): 11:07am On May 24, 2017
profhenrii:

Which of their phone do you last use?

1 Like

Re: 6 Cool Camon CX Features You Should Be Using (Pics Inside) by Nobody: 11:22am On May 24, 2017
Everything except the blue light defender is available on the infinite note 3 7.0 nougat update

1 Like

Re: 6 Cool Camon CX Features You Should Be Using (Pics Inside) by Teletexter: 11:36am On May 24, 2017
Here's exactly what 7 tech bloggers had to say about the CX -- https://techviews.com.ng/tecno-camon-cx/
Re: 6 Cool Camon CX Features You Should Be Using (Pics Inside) by maverickdude(m): 11:38am On May 24, 2017
I do all these on my phone...nothing new and not peculiar to camon cx.Just any phone running nougat will do undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Glo Night Plan Subscription Codes (1gb For N100, 500mb For N50 And More) / Gionee M3 Discussion Thread / Photos From The Galaxy S8 Launch Event In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.