Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,585 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

6 Cool Camon CX Features You Should Be Using (Pics Inside) - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 6 Cool Camon CX Features You Should Be Using (Pics Inside) (20075 Views)

Facebook Hidden Features – You Are Not Aware / Five Features You Must Disable On New Smartphones / 6 Cool Gadgets You Can Buy From Jumia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Cool Camon CX Features You Should Be Using (Pics Inside) by Ennyholar: 11:53am On May 24, 2017
I guess most of you all are forgetting the fact that the post was copied from Tecno forum, trying to help Camon CX users that are under using their devices and showing them what their devices can do like every other Nougat phone.
So if your Nougat phone can do same just keep quiet and move on.. Nice post.

2 Likes

Re: 6 Cool Camon CX Features You Should Be Using (Pics Inside) by Abdstrakt(m): 12:17pm On May 24, 2017
ChukaLupin:

Only people in their left mind smiley
or maybe people with no mind at all. grin
Re: 6 Cool Camon CX Features You Should Be Using (Pics Inside) by SamAbims(m): 12:27pm On May 24, 2017
Ok
Re: 6 Cool Camon CX Features You Should Be Using (Pics Inside) by Jacinta44(f): 12:42pm On May 24, 2017
kiss
Ennyholar:
I guess most of you all are forgetting the fact that the post was copied from Tecno forum, trying to help Camon CX users that are under using their devices and showing them what their devices can do like every other Nougat phone.
So if your Nougat phone can do same just keep quiet and move on.. Nice post.

they just hating, nuh mind em

2 Likes

Re: 6 Cool Camon CX Features You Should Be Using (Pics Inside) by Fuckusernamesjor(m): 1:09pm On May 24, 2017
Ennyholar:

I guess their CX is not up to date because my came preinstalled with no additional tweaking.

That's a load of bull!!!
Re: 6 Cool Camon CX Features You Should Be Using (Pics Inside) by harrysterol(m): 1:51pm On May 24, 2017
I got mine yesterday so far I'm enjoying it

1 Like

Re: 6 Cool Camon CX Features You Should Be Using (Pics Inside) by crowntech: 2:21pm On May 24, 2017
NCP:
Camon CX is The greatest invention after Boli and Groundnut.

JOB OPPORTUNITIES
A LEADING REAL ESTATE AND CONSTRUCTION COMPANY IS SEEKING FOR VERSATILE AND GOAL GETTER MARKETERS.

QUALIFICATION: NATIONAL DIPLOMA OR EQUIVALENTS, BSC, HND IN ANY DISCIPLINE
Applicants who resides in the following areas have an added advantage: Lekki/Ajah, Amuwo Odofin Festac, Magodo, Ikeja, Mowe/Magboro/Opic/Ibafo Lagos/Ibadan express way.
SEND YOUR CV TO
yodrecruitmentsconsult@yahoo.com
also text your full names, address, phone number and Sex to 09095077771
Text message only pls.
Re: 6 Cool Camon CX Features You Should Be Using (Pics Inside) by salesforce: 7:31pm On May 24, 2017
Ok
Re: 6 Cool Camon CX Features You Should Be Using (Pics Inside) by henry007(m): 7:40pm On May 24, 2017
henry007:
All there is to know about the Camon CX

Camon CX Unboxing and First Impressions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5DuZKfWUHE?a

TECNO Camon CX Camera Review

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OT_vgr20KX8

TECNO Camon CX vs Phantom 6: Speed test, Camera & Gaming Comparison.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8f4TVr5NMM?a
Re: 6 Cool Camon CX Features You Should Be Using (Pics Inside) by beinstein(m): 7:38am On May 25, 2017
swipe down the screen with 3 fingers and you have your screenshot.
Re: 6 Cool Camon CX Features You Should Be Using (Pics Inside) by Nobody: 8:36am On May 25, 2017
TappGroupNG:
I never knew the Cx could do that

you need to get it then. Even me too
Re: 6 Cool Camon CX Features You Should Be Using (Pics Inside) by scarycuteface(m): 8:53pm On May 29, 2017
Cool features. The CX is a must have
Re: 6 Cool Camon CX Features You Should Be Using (Pics Inside) by missslimzy(f): 11:43pm On May 29, 2017
Nobody will call CX palasa. Not this year
TundeSalamu:
Great. But why do peeps call the phone palasa?
Me like tho'
Re: 6 Cool Camon CX Features You Should Be Using (Pics Inside) by omoalajah(m): 11:52pm On May 29, 2017
Enjoy it
harrysterol:
Re: 6 Cool Camon CX Features You Should Be Using (Pics Inside) by datyorubaboy: 12:26am On May 30, 2017
This phone makes so much sense.
Re: 6 Cool Camon CX Features You Should Be Using (Pics Inside) by directonpc(m): 5:15am On May 30, 2017
And jumia keeps slashing the price! Buy Cx at the most affordable rate
Re: 6 Cool Camon CX Features You Should Be Using (Pics Inside) by TappGroupNG: 2:48pm On May 30, 2017
The camera is really nice from what i've heard
funmyade:

you need to get it then. Even me too

1 Like

Re: 6 Cool Camon CX Features You Should Be Using (Pics Inside) by TappGroupNG: 2:51pm On May 30, 2017
How's the camera like bro?
harrysterol:
Re: 6 Cool Camon CX Features You Should Be Using (Pics Inside) by harrysterol(m): 5:33pm On May 30, 2017
TappGroupNG:
How's the camera like bro?
so far so good, it's money spent well
Re: 6 Cool Camon CX Features You Should Be Using (Pics Inside) by Nobody: 8:27am On Jun 03, 2017
TappGroupNG:
The camera is really nice from what i've heard

it has to be cos that's the selling point
Re: 6 Cool Camon CX Features You Should Be Using (Pics Inside) by Nobody: 8:28am On Jun 03, 2017
directonpc:
And jumia keeps slashing the price! Buy Cx at the most affordable rate

thank God for naira appreciating against dollar
Re: 6 Cool Camon CX Features You Should Be Using (Pics Inside) by Jacinta44(f): 2:44pm On Jan 08, 2018
funmyade:

thank God for naira appreciating against dollar

Yeah, as at when I created this post, camon was around 70.
Now is down to 50.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

TECNO Camon 17 Becomes First Mediatek SOC Smartphone To Receive Android 12 Beta / Here Comes The Infinix Hot Note Pro / Photos From The Galaxy S8 Launch Event In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.