Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,337 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

In Need Of A Genuine Plagiarism Checker Software, Plesae Help! - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / In Need Of A Genuine Plagiarism Checker Software, Plesae Help! (5152 Views)

YABATECH Acquires Plagiarism Detecting Software / UNIUYO Epromac Revived | Epromac Result Checker / I Need To Find Plagiarism Checker? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In Need Of A Genuine Plagiarism Checker Software, Plesae Help! by ellagabs(f): 10:16pm On Jul 05, 2017
ADEWALE7777:
su.dauda@student.oauife.edu.ng

Done
Re: In Need Of A Genuine Plagiarism Checker Software, Plesae Help! by ellagabs(f): 10:16pm On Jul 05, 2017
ezimo777:

Please I beg for Id and password. My mailbox is ugwubenkingsley@gmail.com. thanks in anticipation

Done
Re: In Need Of A Genuine Plagiarism Checker Software, Plesae Help! by ellagabs(f): 10:20pm On Jul 10, 2017
drhammed:
Received. . God bless you

wink
Re: In Need Of A Genuine Plagiarism Checker Software, Plesae Help! by mianji: 7:02pm On Aug 08, 2017
Well you can find a lot of plagiarism checker by just search "plagiarism checker" on the google. but most of them are not accurate, and others are very expensive. You can try prepostseo plagiarism checker, although it is paid, but it is accurate.

I hope it will solve your problem.
Re: In Need Of A Genuine Plagiarism Checker Software, Plesae Help! by kennynelcon(m): 12:25pm On Aug 26, 2017
ellagabs:
d best tool for u is "turnitin .com", perfect plagiarism checker. it wil highlyt d copied text n show u d source. jus sign up n upload ur wrk afta few minutes dwnload it n c ur similarity index (percentage copied)
but u cnt register witout a class ID n paswrd.
my bro is a lecturer at Kansh Uni, i cn giv u his clas ID n Pswrd.
Re: In Need Of A Genuine Plagiarism Checker Software, Plesae Help! by feminineA: 2:40am On Aug 30, 2017
ellagabs:
d best tool for u is "turnitin .com", perfect plagiarism checker. it wil highlyt d copied text n show u d source. jus sign up n upload ur wrk afta few minutes dwnload it n c ur similarity index (percentage copied)

I know i came late. PLease help!!!. Sent you a message on nairaland platform. waiting

THanks
Re: In Need Of A Genuine Plagiarism Checker Software, Plesae Help! by Nobody: 6:53am On Aug 30, 2017
Pls help islandscreativity@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: In Need Of A Genuine Plagiarism Checker Software, Plesae Help! by kennynelcon(m): 1:21pm On Sep 06, 2017
ellagabs:
please help me out, kennynelcon@gmail.com
Re: In Need Of A Genuine Plagiarism Checker Software, Plesae Help! by KateFowler7: 12:15pm On Sep 25, 2017
I can advise you to check https://plagiarismcheck.org/ . It is a reliable plagiarism checker where you can check your texts and SEO works. It's free and you can use it in any time.
Re: In Need Of A Genuine Plagiarism Checker Software, Plesae Help! by ambrosini593(m): 9:08am On Nov 06, 2017
ellagabs:
I know its coming late, but please help a brother. my email kelvin_john56@Yahoo.com
Re: In Need Of A Genuine Plagiarism Checker Software, Plesae Help! by makay200(m): 8:54am On Jan 11, 2018
ellagabs:
please if you use ur phone to upload, try to refresh after som minutes, your similarity index (percentage copied) should be available.
But if you got your similarity index and you resubmit again same day, the next result wil b availabl after 24hrs.

Dont wory abt the closing date, i wil ask my bro to extend the closin date so that you can do your work with ease.

I know i am so late but please help a brother, I can give u my report if u don't mind to help me check or u can forward the ID to me at Makanjuolaelijah@gmail.com

Plz help a brother I need this app
Re: In Need Of A Genuine Plagiarism Checker Software, Plesae Help! by ade014ril(m): 1:45pm On Jan 11, 2018
ellagabs:

Re: In Need Of A Genuine Plagiarism Checker Software, Plesae Help! by Tuneday01(m): 2:01pm On Apr 17, 2018
i need the log in user name and password to please!
Re: In Need Of A Genuine Plagiarism Checker Software, Plesae Help! by objonax: 11:24pm On Jun 23, 2018
Please kindly assist. I sincerely need this too. My mail is objonax@gmail.com
Re: In Need Of A Genuine Plagiarism Checker Software, Plesae Help! by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jun 25, 2018
For those using turnitin, I need some clarifications.
1.If I upload a document containing my dissertation and it detect plagiarism, would it detect again if I make corrections after uploading the second time
Re: In Need Of A Genuine Plagiarism Checker Software, Plesae Help! by Nad95: 1:23am On Jun 26, 2018
ellagabs:
Hi, Ella,
Can you help me with the class ID also? My email is nnamdiokore97@gmail.com.
Thanks
Re: In Need Of A Genuine Plagiarism Checker Software, Plesae Help! by Nobody: 5:26pm On Dec 10, 2019
Hello,
Pls i need your assistance in using turnitin.
can you assit me with an i.d and passsword. some details (class id and class enrollment key) requested is difficult to supply
thanks alot
ellagabs:
Re: In Need Of A Genuine Plagiarism Checker Software, Plesae Help! by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jan 13, 2020
Good day, ellagabs,
Please could you forward the Turnitin ID and enrollment key to my mail (olusolataiwo9@gmail.com? I am in dire need of it.
Many thanks.
ellagabs:
Re: In Need Of A Genuine Plagiarism Checker Software, Plesae Help! by lafefunkee: 12:29am On Sep 07, 2020
aoloe9.com
Re: In Need Of A Genuine Plagiarism Checker Software, Plesae Help! by Tonytonero1: 6:54am On Sep 07, 2020
ellagabs:
please help me out. I need to check my works too.
Re: In Need Of A Genuine Plagiarism Checker Software, Plesae Help! by mozkidayo(m): 9:09pm On Sep 10, 2020
Tonytonero1:
please help me out. I need to check my works too.

I can help you check for free. just once

1 Like

Re: In Need Of A Genuine Plagiarism Checker Software, Plesae Help! by Anutoriola(m): 3:55am On Dec 10, 2020
Please help me to I really need to check my work for. Here is my mail: toriolaanu@gmail.com
God bless tou
Re: In Need Of A Genuine Plagiarism Checker Software, Plesae Help! by great107: 4:12am On Dec 10, 2020
Pls sir I will grateful too
Pupohost@gmail.com
Re: In Need Of A Genuine Plagiarism Checker Software, Plesae Help! by Anutoriola(m): 5:20am On Dec 10, 2020
otabuko:
please I'm still in need of this. I beg.
Please I will grateful if you can send it to me too
Re: In Need Of A Genuine Plagiarism Checker Software, Plesae Help! by Guru9ja(m): 8:53am On Jan 22, 2021
ellagabs:
I dont mind if i can get it too. fineyemi@gmail.com
Re: In Need Of A Genuine Plagiarism Checker Software, Plesae Help! by OpeningOde: 6:40pm On Jan 27, 2021
ellagabs:

Please assist me with the class ID and password. Thanks
ifeanyinwokoro@gmail.com
Re: In Need Of A Genuine Plagiarism Checker Software, Plesae Help! by Wole01: 10:58am On Aug 26, 2021
Hello All,

Please help, I need to re-run a plagiarism test on my thesis as requested by my supervisor.

My number is 08035912990 or email on oluyisola2013@gmail.com

Thanks
Re: In Need Of A Genuine Plagiarism Checker Software, Plesae Help! by Nobody: 4:02pm On Sep 03, 2021
Pls assist me am in need to run my plagiarism before approval for defense. humphreyogbogu27@gmail.com
Re: In Need Of A Genuine Plagiarism Checker Software, Plesae Help! by Nobody: 8:26pm On Oct 08, 2021
ellagabs:
please if you use ur phone to upload, try to refresh after som minutes, your similarity index (percentage copied) should be available.
But if you got your similarity index and you resubmit again same day, the next result wil b availabl after 24hrs.

Dont wory abt the closing date, i wil ask my bro to extend the closin date so that you can do your work with ease.
hello good evening..just came across this..is it still available?
Re: In Need Of A Genuine Plagiarism Checker Software, Plesae Help! by bfbellexce: 5:10pm On Jan 04, 2022
Hello Ma Ellagabs. Pls kindly share with me Class ID and Password for Turnitin. I'm doing my research work that requires test. Thanks so much.
Re: In Need Of A Genuine Plagiarism Checker Software, Plesae Help! by bfbellexce: 7:42pm On Jan 04, 2022
bfbellexce:
Hello Ma Ellagabs. Pls kindly share with me Class ID and Password for Turnitin. I'm doing my research work that requires test. Thanks so much.
bexybies@gmail.com
Re: In Need Of A Genuine Plagiarism Checker Software, Plesae Help! by YMD20127(m): 8:23am On Jan 06, 2022
Hello Ma Ellagabs. I'm in dire need of the Class ID and password for Turnitin to help me in my research work. Email: ymd20127@gmail.com

Thank you so much.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Animal Lives For Only 24 Hours// Shortest Life Span Ever�� / If You Have Gas At Home, Please Don't Do This While Cooking / Why Are They Rejecting Microbiology IT Students In Nigeria Hospital?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.