Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,204 members, 7,815,192 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

Union Bank Salary Structure - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Union Bank Salary Structure (3158 Views)

NDLEA Salary Structure / FRSC Salary Structure, Ranks & Recruitment Details / Nexim Bank Salary Package (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Union Bank Salary Structure by Yseone(m): 4:15pm On May 23, 2017
Hello Nlanders please who has an idea about Union Bank Salary structure for marketers??
Drop your comments below.
Re: Union Bank Salary Structure by FortunateB(f): 4:21pm On May 23, 2017
I was told about it but the vacancy is in the eastern states for now, I heard 52k as salary and sales commission also
Re: Union Bank Salary Structure by NothingDoMe: 4:46pm On May 23, 2017
FortunateB:
I was told about it but the vacancy is in the eastern states for now, I heard 52k as salary and sales commission also
52k basic?! Hmmm.
Re: Union Bank Salary Structure by Yseone(m): 6:06pm On May 23, 2017
FortunateB:

Thanks FortuneB
Re: Union Bank Salary Structure by Welcomme: 8:08pm On May 23, 2017
FortunateB:
FortunateB, pls when the vacancy gets to the northern or south western regions, kindly buzz me...Here is my email Adewalep4@gmail. com. u can also give me a mention on nairaland with the link. Thanks.
Re: Union Bank Salary Structure by rossyc(f): 8:12pm On May 23, 2017
I thought is 70k plus commission.
Re: Union Bank Salary Structure by cloud9usher: 11:12pm On May 23, 2017
Hello guys,

I got a call concerning this offer from Workforce days ago as well, the job position was stated to be for the south south region though, because that's where I'm at the moment, don't know if its for the eastern past as well. Mind you, I have long done interview and documentation with Workforce for over a year now.

Below are the details of the job role:

-Its a DSA position
-N53,000 basic salary
-Plus commission (unlimited)
-offer includes health insurance(HMO) and pension

Yseone, FortunateB, rossyc what do you guys think?

1 Like

Re: Union Bank Salary Structure by mauriceminor: 6:23am On May 24, 2017
brother I got de same call.pls hv u being posted?yet
Re: Union Bank Salary Structure by mauriceminor: 6:25am On May 24, 2017
am in portharcourt can we see.08035247997.u can send ur phone number. so we can wasapp
Re: Union Bank Salary Structure by rossyc(f): 6:47am On May 24, 2017
cloud9usher:
Hello guys,

I got a call concerning this offer from Workforce days ago as well, the job position was stated to be for the south south region though, because that's where I'm at the moment, don't know if its for the eastern past as well. Mind you, I have long done interview and documentation with Workforce for over a year now.

-Its a DSA position
-N53,000 basic salary

I have someone that did the documentation and interview too but waiting to be called probably next month. You can go for it atleast gain work experience while applying for something better. I know u are probably looking at the basic salary but my dear u have to start from somewhere, the commission will boost the salary. The journey of a thousand miles begins in a day, go for it.. Goodluck.
Re: Union Bank Salary Structure by cloud9usher: 6:57am On May 24, 2017
rossyc:

I have someone that did the documentation and interview too but waiting to be called probably next month. You can go for it atleast gain work experience while applying for something better. I know u are probably looking at the basic salary but my dear u have to start from somewhere, the commission will boost the salary. The journey of a thousand miles begins in a day, go for it.. Goodluck.

Thanks for the kind words, you are so on point with your opinion over the matter. Do have a great day ahead.

1 Like

Re: Union Bank Salary Structure by Yseone(m): 7:17am On May 24, 2017
mauriceminor:
am in portharcourt can we see.08035247997.u can send ur phone number. so we can wasapp

Portharcourt too..08085894577
Re: Union Bank Salary Structure by Yseone(m): 7:19am On May 24, 2017
cloud9usher:
Hello guys,

Hello cloud9usher, i gpt the call yesterday too so lets hookup with 08085894577

-Its a DSA position
-N53,000 basic salary

(1) (Reply)

Shell Petroleum(SPDC) Official Recruitment, Oct 2019 (4 Positions)(Lagos & PH) / I'm Dying Of Depression / NAF DSSC 2024: List Of Shortlisted Candidates For Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.