Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,146 members, 7,815,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

Lady Returns N860,000 Mistakenly Transferred To Her Account (Photos) - Business (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Lady Returns N860,000 Mistakenly Transferred To Her Account (Photos) (104431 Views)

Enugu Housewife Returns ₦14m Erroneously Paid Into Her Bank Account (Photos) / Lady Returns The Extra N250k Access Bank Mistakenly Gave To Her / Man Who Returned N600,000 Mistakenly Sent To Him Now In Trouble (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Returns N860,000 Mistakenly Transferred To Her Account (Photos) by odehaj: 7:35am On May 24, 2017
VampireeM:
yesterday I got an alert from an unknown person till now the person has not called abi my bank will contact me¿. Keeping my fingers crossed
why e be say na only lady the reci alert from unknown person? My sister received the other day too.
Re: Lady Returns N860,000 Mistakenly Transferred To Her Account (Photos) by topeorekoy(m): 7:39am On May 24, 2017
There are some honest people in Nigeria. A lady has done that to me too. Its one of these Ponzi schemes, I was paired to pay her and she called be but I was unable to pick her call. So she purged me and wen I was done with what I was doing, I did not even check the status; I just transferred the cash to her account. I went back to log in and I could not log in. I called her and she confirmed purging me and asked for my bank details, she transferred the cash back to me. Ever since then, I bade bye bye to Ponzi scheme.
Re: Lady Returns N860,000 Mistakenly Transferred To Her Account (Photos) by BetaThings: 7:40am On May 24, 2017
paroleski:
Am I the only one dat notice dat dis so called "good Samaritan" of a lady just insulted most Nigerians by saying we are dishonesty. I wonder why she had to blow her own trumpet, and be the one to post her good deed instead of the man dat made the transfer.

Some people just looking for popularity by anyway shaa..

Paroles has spoken

Whatever
I am a Nigerian
We are very very dishonest
Go and check that thread where people were discussing benefits, justifications for and advancements in yahoo yahoo systems
I saw a video of UBA celebrating a security man who returned $10,000 dropped by a customer
If that type of action were common in Nigeria, there would be no need to celebrate it

I don't like self adulation. The person who made the mistake and benefitted from her honest act should have been the one praising her online
Re: Lady Returns N860,000 Mistakenly Transferred To Her Account (Photos) by VampireeM(f): 7:43am On May 24, 2017
odehaj:
why e be say na only lady the reci alert from unknown person? My sister received the other day too.
pls how was she able to refund it? I don't have time to go to bank. I am waiting for the owner to contact me else e go dey there o cause that's my savings bank
Re: Lady Returns N860,000 Mistakenly Transferred To Her Account (Photos) by Daddybright1986(m): 7:50am On May 24, 2017
Very rare...

If dat 860k should mistakenly enter my account nw ehn...

I will jst withdraw d money,off my fone, lock my house throw away d key....

Den Travel to Ondo L. G. A...

1 Like

Re: Lady Returns N860,000 Mistakenly Transferred To Her Account (Photos) by onymodel(m): 7:57am On May 24, 2017
Ayam just wondering how he got her number to call her after doing the wrong transfer....

Banks don't release personal info to third parties....

I hope it's not MMM?? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Returns N860,000 Mistakenly Transferred To Her Account (Photos) by d33types: 8:01am On May 24, 2017
EmekaBlue:
bloggers did a fake fb screenshot to make news..U grab?!

Look again
Re: Lady Returns N860,000 Mistakenly Transferred To Her Account (Photos) by goldedprince: 8:02am On May 24, 2017
she should have used the money to go back to school
Re: Lady Returns N860,000 Mistakenly Transferred To Her Account (Photos) by Nobody: 8:07am On May 24, 2017
obidevine:

Easy, the person that sent the cash would have complained to the bank and they'd have released the recipient's number.
So they can do that? Costumer confidentiality policy nko?

1 Like

Re: Lady Returns N860,000 Mistakenly Transferred To Her Account (Photos) by Fhowe: 8:13am On May 24, 2017
this things happen bankers go out of their way sometimes to save the situation.Way back in 2011 or 2010 not sure a neigbour of mine that happens to be a student of a private university in Benin got an alert of 250k paid into his intercontinental bank account .He waited for some days the money was still there he went ahead to withdraw the money cause he knew too well the address he used in opening the account was his address when he was in a polytechnic in the east .He destroyed his sim and got a new line .Thinking he has successfully pulled this one he was so shocked when he called his dad and the told him why did he have to do that anyways his dad already paid the money back .Now what happen the money was credited wrong to his account in Adesuwa branch Benin city after the mistake was discovered and investigations were going on the bank knew he had withdrawn the money his number not going through but the manager at that particular branch was familiar with his surname .It is a big family name in Agbor to cut the long story short the manager was once his fathers account officer at Intercontinental bank Agbor (his dad owns one of the biggest secondary school in Agbor) .The bank manager called his dad and explained the situation and his dad paid .So think twice before you do these things cause sometimes it back fires
Re: Lady Returns N860,000 Mistakenly Transferred To Her Account (Photos) by Armorall: 8:30am On May 24, 2017
I smell Public attention here. My question is how do you know the facebook info and the Phone number of the person you mistakenly transferred money to. Zinny Zinny Zinny, how many times did I call you.
Re: Lady Returns N860,000 Mistakenly Transferred To Her Account (Photos) by emmyxtacy: 9:12am On May 24, 2017
This story is nothing but a BIG wash. How did he get her number because a bank would NEVER release their customers details to a third party without authorization from the account holder.

1 Like

Re: Lady Returns N860,000 Mistakenly Transferred To Her Account (Photos) by Psoul(m): 9:18am On May 24, 2017
Where are the NCAN....you guys won't come and check this one. Well, I've checked the name and found out she is from the tribe that parents take time to train their children and not that tribe that the men kept blowing their women stomach and allowing them to fend for themselves cause mayhem under bridges. They kw themselves. The tribe will claim that they dont like money just like one minister claimed but they will do anything to get the money and still accuse anoda tribe as lovers of money.

Re: Lady Returns N860,000 Mistakenly Transferred To Her Account (Photos) by fortunechy(m): 9:20am On May 24, 2017
her type is rare
Re: Lady Returns N860,000 Mistakenly Transferred To Her Account (Photos) by Abee79(m): 9:32am On May 24, 2017
cool cool cool cool cool kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Lady Returns N860,000 Mistakenly Transferred To Her Account (Photos) by Phelicx(m): 9:34am On May 24, 2017
Story story.....

How did he get the Lady's number?

1 Like

Re: Lady Returns N860,000 Mistakenly Transferred To Her Account (Photos) by Alexpetra: 10:29am On May 24, 2017
Keeping the moni won't make u be rich and returning​ it won't still make you be broke.. its just the lust of money that some ppl have make them steal and stack $42 million dollars... 9ja still get GOOD citizens.
Re: Lady Returns N860,000 Mistakenly Transferred To Her Account (Photos) by DJInfluence: 10:35am On May 24, 2017
Some for even go church to give testimony say na God answer their prayer grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lady Returns N860,000 Mistakenly Transferred To Her Account (Photos) by Onwiebuk: 10:53am On May 24, 2017
God bless you dear, am happy to know that we still have honest Nigerians
Re: Lady Returns N860,000 Mistakenly Transferred To Her Account (Photos) by Alirauf(m): 10:54am On May 24, 2017
Smttttch u can't eat d money even if u want to, if u can give him willingly, u wil giv him by force. I will just advice him to go & report u to d police station, dat he was hold at gunpoint to transfer d money to d account, how she wan defend herself?
Re: Lady Returns N860,000 Mistakenly Transferred To Her Account (Photos) by bizzibodi(m): 8:57pm On May 24, 2017
KaptainAfrika:
So you shouldn't spend the money that was mistakenly transferred to you. It was not meant for you after all, that would be fraudulent, don't you think?
why shld u,will u also want somebody to spent d money u mistakely transfer to his/her acct?
Re: Lady Returns N860,000 Mistakenly Transferred To Her Account (Photos) by KaptainAfrika: 9:05pm On May 24, 2017
Please read what I posted before. Let me recap. If money is sent to your account by mistake, if you spend it, it is a crime...if you do that, the bank will remove the money sent to your account, from your own money and refund it to the sender. This deals with people who think they are smart and wouldn't want to return the money back. Someone said that is fraud and I said no, what is fraud, is you spending that money that was sent to you by mistake.

bizzibodi:

why shld u,will u also want somebody to spent d money u mistakely transfer to his/her acct?
Re: Lady Returns N860,000 Mistakenly Transferred To Her Account (Photos) by obidevine(m): 3:37pm On Jun 14, 2017
She did very well
Re: Lady Returns N860,000 Mistakenly Transferred To Her Account (Photos) by obidevine(m): 12:24pm On Jun 27, 2017
Wow
Re: Lady Returns N860,000 Mistakenly Transferred To Her Account (Photos) by obidevine(m): 8:05pm On Jul 15, 2017
Nice

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

UBA Bank Ebeano Estate Enugu Amid Coronavirus Issue (Photos) / Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes / "Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.