Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:13 AM

Is Hosing On Whogohost S Good Idea? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Is Hosing On Whogohost S Good Idea? (487 Views)

Whogohost Server Down! This Has Taken Too Long To Fix / How To Change Logo On Whogohost Sitebuilder / Which Is Preferable; Whogohost Or Web4africa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Hosing On Whogohost S Good Idea? by donblade85555(m): 4:41pm On May 23, 2017
guys I want to build a forum and I am planning to host on whogohost. is hosting with them a good idea?
Re: Is Hosing On Whogohost S Good Idea? by oojuola: 5:19pm On May 23, 2017
donblade85555:
guys I want to build a forum and I am planning to host on whogohost. is hosting with them a good idea?

I have never tried them though but i can vouch for qservers and i have people using them as well.
Re: Is Hosing On Whogohost S Good Idea? by betahost247(m): 7:51pm On May 23, 2017
donblade85555:

Hello,

If you are hosting a high traffic site, shared hosting is not advisable due to less CPU allocated to each account.

Why not go for our newly lunch Semi VPS Server which can host high traffic site, Audio and Video site can also be hosted. This comes with Kloxo MR Pro Panel with 100% Uptime Guarantee

You can visit: https://www.betahost247.com/kloxomr.html

Or

You can also check our affordable cPanel Hosting Plan: http://www.betahost247.com/webhosting.html

With 99.9% Uptime Guarantee and Good CPU allocated to each account

Hope to see you soon

Thank you

Regards,
Mariam
Beta Host Limited Sales Team
Re: Is Hosing On Whogohost S Good Idea? by naijahut: 8:06pm On May 23, 2017
betahost247:

Hello,

If you are hosting a high traffic site, shared hosting is not advisable due to less CPU allocated to each account.

Why not go for our newly lunch Semi VPS Server which can host high traffic site, Audio and Video site can also be hosted. This comes with Kloxo MR Pro Panel with 100% Uptime Guarantee

You can visit: https://www.betahost247.com/kloxomr.html

Or

You can also check our affordable cPanel Hosting Plan: http://www.betahost247.com/webhosting.html

With 99.9% Uptime Guarantee and Good CPU allocated to each account

Hope to see you soon

Thank you

Regards,
Mariam
Beta Host Limited Sales Team
shut up guy. Someone asked a question. Tell him yes or no. When he ask u to suggest for him u can start showcasing ur biz
Re: Is Hosing On Whogohost S Good Idea? by betahost247(m): 8:24pm On May 23, 2017
naijahut:
shut up guy. Someone asked a question. Tell him yes or no. When he ask u to suggest for him u can start showcasing ur biz

Hello,

If you check the beginning of our reply to him. We indicated that, hosting a high traffic site on Shared Hosting Server is not advisable, that was the reason why we suggested an opinion of opt in for a Semi VPS Server instead of Using WhoGoHost Shared Hosting Server that had less CPU usage.

It just an option for him to choose.

Thank you
Re: Is Hosing On Whogohost S Good Idea? by Nobody: 10:15pm On May 23, 2017
betahost247:

Hello,

If you check the beginning of our reply to him. We indicated that, hosting a high traffic site on Shared Hosting Server is not advisable, that was the reason why we suggested an opinion of opt in for a Semi VPS Server instead of Using WhoGoHost Shared Hosting Server that had less CPU usage.

It just an option for him to choose.

Thank you
No dude. You keep doing it when someone asks about whogohost or qservers but. You did it to me i didn't just want to say anything. No one is interested in betahost247 guy. That's why people ask about whogohost or Qservers if you don't know about them don't reply!!

(1) (Reply)

I Found The Best Web Hosting Company In Nigeria / Starting A Blog, 5 Questions You Need To Ask Yourself. / I Need Someone To Run A Tech Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.