Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,417 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

The Late Tiv Warrior, Gideon Orkar's, Coup Speech, April 1990 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Late Tiv Warrior, Gideon Orkar's, Coup Speech, April 1990 (4243 Views)

Reno Omokri As A UNIBEN Student Preacher In 1990 (Throwback Photo) / The Late Tiv Warrior, General Gideon Orkar's, Coup Speech, April 1990 / 22nd April 1990:the Orkar Coup Attempt Remembered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: The Late Tiv Warrior, Gideon Orkar's, Coup Speech, April 1990 by J3susFr3ak: 12:21pm On Jun 21, 2023
hansomb:
Hmmm, Nigeria is extremely too complex and complicated. I think there's more advantages in staying together than division. Just look at the whole Sudan situation.

I like to be optimistic but then I am pretty much a realist! This is not possible. Anywhere in the world where a Muslim population swells enough to begin to beat their chest: they begin terrorizing their hosts. It has happened in Europe. Asia. The Americas. Africa...and not forgetting the Middle East itself.

Israel is the only nation in the Middle East I can confidently walk down the streets and hold a sign that says "JESUS IS LORD!!" Even the radical Jewish Orthodox adherents who are hostile to the message about Jesus are NEVER close to the type of hostility and blood-lust in an average ordinary Palestinian.

Just stop pretending and tell the truth. The same way the Palestinians want to wipe away the Jews and create a Muslim country in the Middle East...is the same way the Muslims of Northern Nigeria want to wipe away every Christian demographic in both the Middle Belt and the South to create a Muslim nation. Even Muslims in some parts of Europe ever ungrateful for the opportunity of immigration--would love to wipe away the Europeans and create some Muslim heartland also.

This is something in the Muslim spirit and blood that no secular constitution or modernity can cure.
Re: The Late Tiv Warrior, Gideon Orkar's, Coup Speech, April 1990 by hansomb: 3:38pm On Jun 22, 2023
J3susFr3ak:

I like to be optimistic but then I am pretty much a realist! This is not possible. Anywhere in the world where a Muslim population swells enough to begin to beat their chest: they begin terrorizing their hosts. It has happened in Europe. Asia. The Americas. Africa...and not forgetting the Middle East itself.

Israel is the only nation in the Middle East I can confidently walk down the streets and hold a sign that says "JESUS IS LORD!!" Even the radical Jewish Orthodox adherents who are hostile to the message about Jesus are NEVER close to the type of hostility and blood-lust in an average ordinary Palestinian.

Just stop pretending and tell the truth. The same way the Palestinians want to wipe away the Jews and create a Muslim country in the Middle East...is the same way the Muslims of Northern Nigeria want to wipe away every Christian demographic in both the Middle Belt and the South to create a Muslim nation. Even Muslims in some parts of Europe ever ungrateful for the opportunity of immigration--would love to wipe away the Europeans and create some Muslim heartland also.

This is something in the Muslim spirit and blood that no secular constitution or modernity can cure.
All you type are big lies, conspiracy and propaganda

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Senators To Buhari : We Don't Have The Numbers To Impeach Saraki / Eid-l-fitri: Don’t Relent In Sharing Love, Lagos Speaker Advises Nigerians / Presidency Uncovers Alleged Diversion Of Firs’s N40bn As ‘2019 Campaign Fund’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.