Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,443 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

Help! I Need A Job! The Cry Of The Average Fresh Nigerian Graduate - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Help! I Need A Job! The Cry Of The Average Fresh Nigerian Graduate (355 Views)

The Salary Of An Average Nigerian Soldier Will Shock You / Female Barber Who Is A Nigerian Graduate Shows Off Her Impressive Skill (photos) / “My Mum Says Am Wicked And Heartless”; Fresh Nigerian Soldier Reveals. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help! I Need A Job! The Cry Of The Average Fresh Nigerian Graduate by patrick1234(m): 5:47pm On May 23, 2017
Entrepreneurship: A viable option for the average fresh Nigerian graduate

Every time I come across a fresh Nigerian graduate who is crying for a job in a bid to succeed, it seems quite an embarrassing sight! To succeed financially in Nigeria, getting a white collar job isn’t about the best option. Except of course you get employed in multinational companies where you are being paid between N200,000 and N400,000 as an entry level, or oil companies such as Chevron and NNPC that pay millions to entry level staffs; and there is a great odd of this being so. Why? Because the number of unemployed graduates (millions) exceeds a few hundreds of such fantastic jobs.

What is the way into financial independence in this country today?

If you don’t want to be among the millions of Nigerian graduates who eventually get paid N18,000 (approximately 50 dollars) monthly – Nigeria’s minimum wage? If you after all, you weren’t lucky enough to pick up a FG job (that’s after hunting for at least five good years and fully paid your dues, you know how it is done in Nigeria, right?) where you take home an average of N75,000 monthly? Then your best shot is entrepreneurship!

Have you ever come to think of this? “If an organization pays N20,000 to its staff, don’t be surprised if the company is making up to x100 of what the staffs are being paid.”

While entrepreneurship can be a daunting task to do, it is very profitable in the long run! While it has its own downturns, it can be a big game changer for you and your family! My post today will focus on giving you the proper mind-set on how to venture into business and subdue impending downturns and difficulties in the journey. Read on enthusiastically!

Click here to read the rest
http://dayoadetiloye.com/help-i-need-a-job-the-cry-of-the-average-fresh-nigerian-graduate/

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Right Definition Of Leadership / You Cant Get This Incredible Offer Anywhere Else. Ecommerce Website For N53,999 / Downfall Is Not End

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.