Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,889 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

Good Web Design Services in Nigeria? - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Good Web Design Services in Nigeria? (12116 Views)

7 Essential Features Of A Good Web Design / How To Get A Good Web Hosting In Nigeria / MTN To Launch Cloud Services In Nigeria And Ghana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Good Web Design Services in Nigeria? by brushparke(m): 6:38pm On Dec 22, 2005
That's true timmy.I knew it was gonna end soon.let's be friends.I'm in.
Re: Good Web Design Services in Nigeria? by 4real(m): 6:40pm On Dec 22, 2005
you crack me up timmy
Re: Good Web Design Services in Nigeria? by timmy(m): 7:12pm On Dec 24, 2005
so since the war is over and the year is also over,i want to be the first to wish you all a

[size=24pt]HAPPY NEW YEAR[/size]
Re: Good Web Design Services in Nigeria? by 4real(m): 8:10pm On Dec 24, 2005
timmy we go still fight oh. where is the MERRY XMAS ,
Re: Good Web Design Services in Nigeria? by timmy(m): 6:03pm On Jan 16, 2006
okay sry man[size=24pt] MERRY CHRISTMAS[/size]
Re: Good Web Design Services in Nigeria? by joftech(m): 4:44am On Jan 22, 2006
The price war can only be put under control if there's an association[i] (i mean cartel) [/i]of web designers and developers.
Re: Good Web Design Services in Nigeria? by kris(m): 9:45pm On Jan 22, 2006
I want to know if there is any site that list great naija website, like something like www.newwebpick.com
Only that new web pick shows best sites around the world.

But i want one that's only naija. If there's none i will create one then. If you want to check out my skills and see if i'm really a top 10 then go to www.christopherkalu.com and don't forget to check out www.sexynaija.com

Peace and thanks for reading.

Kris.
Re: Good Web Design Services in Nigeria? by mingiix: 3:54am On Jan 27, 2006
why can't i post in html code here?
Re: Good Web Design Services in Nigeria? by Afam(m): 1:20pm On Jan 30, 2006
Kris,

If you need a website that list only websites owned by Nigerians you may check out www.justwebservices.com

Website listing is also free.
Re: Good Web Design Services in Nigeria? by niyyie(m): 4:57pm On Mar 11, 2006
Not to forget www.web4africa.net
Re: Good Web Design Services in Nigeria? by gbolio4(m): 4:36pm On May 18, 2007
Mr Afam always speaks wisely,

He has to be a sage wink
Re: Good Web Design Services in Nigeria? by dasa: 11:08pm On May 20, 2007
@ timmy

dude, just cos of 50,000 job you have you are making so much noise. my standard charge for a website is 120k.
but i recently started a promo where i charge 20k for a site. i think its all about marketing strategy. you can have one 50k job every 2 months while i have three 20k jobs every month. who win?

i lke the idea of low prices. web deisgn is not rocket science. its quite simple. people should be encouraged to have websites so the niaja internet presence can develope.

in my view. if you see a client that can pay 200k. bill him. if you see a client that can pay 15k and you are free at the moment. d the job. if its not a really a complex web application, one should be easy on the price.

good luck with your 50k.
Re: Good Web Design Services in Nigeria? by Afam(m): 8:55am On May 21, 2007
gbolio4:

Mr Afam always speaks wisely,

He has to be a sage wink

Hmm, I have a big head already so do not let it grow bigger with these words.

Seriously though, I believe we all stand to benefit when we stick with the facts and with the truth in anything we do in life, afterall life is too short for us to be exaggerating things and creating issues out of nothing.

Thanks for the kind words.

NB: The free directory (both offline and online businesses) is now on a new website www.afamite.com/directory. Listing is also free.
Re: Good Web Design Services in Nigeria? by Egavlas(m): 8:16pm On May 21, 2007
dasa:

@ timmy

my standard charge for a website is 120k.but i recently started a promo where i charge 20k for a site. i think its all about marketing strategy. you can have one 50k job every 2 months while i have three 20k jobs every month. who win?

i lke the idea of low prices. web deisgn is not rocket science. its quite simple. people should be encouraged to have websites so the niaja internet presence can develope.

in my view. if you see a client that can pay 200k. bill him. if you see a client that can pay 15k and you are free at the moment. d the job. if its not a really a complex web application, one should be easy on the price.

This is true ! Very True. Good post @dasa
Re: Good Web Design Services in Nigeria? by netpages(m): 2:53pm On Jul 05, 2007
NetPages Support

Please, there are so many good Nigeria web companies, any way you can check this design for your self: They are good
http://wwww.netpagesonline.com
Re: Good Web Design Services in Nigeria? by stevechall: 1:53pm On Sep 12, 2007
Hi,

GDI IS the ULTIMATE GET PAID FOR HOSTING YOUR WEBSITE![/size][size=8pt]

There is a very good opportunity for hosting your site for free and getting the domain name you wish. It is a company called Global Domains internatinal (GDI). and they not only host you for as little as $10 but you also get the following
Web-hosting service

10 Email accounts for the one domain name
Website builder which you can design your own website with no experience at all in web-design
An income opportunity it you introduce others to their web-hosting services
Your are paid $1 per month for all people you introduce upto 5 levels deep hence being able to earn $111 110 per month for life.
This is a great web-service and income opportunity try it out at http://www.website.ws/microdan

See attachment for more information!

Re: Good Web Design Services in Nigeria? by Pain(m): 6:25am On Sep 17, 2007
Mr Afam. U Boast With Such A Site?

God Help Nigeria!!!! I Think Some of Us Need To Head Back Home Soon!!
Re: Good Web Design Services in Nigeria? by Afam(m): 9:06am On Sep 17, 2007
Pain:

Mr Afam. You Boast With Such A Site?

God Help Nigeria!!!! I Think Some of Us Need To Head Back Home Soon!!

I can't remember boasting about a website, I stated that Nigerians can list their businesses on a website. What part fo that don't you understand?

I will take you senseless comments as one of those that come from people who don't know much about web development instead they do all their web development on discussion forums with absolutely nothing to show.

People like think the fastest way into relevance is rubbishing others, I got news for you, it doesn't work that way.

Some of you need to head back home? Another silly comment. Do you need to be in Nigeria for you to provide quality web services to Nigeria? I don't think so.

Maybe you have forgotten that on the internet there are no boundaries and no limitations as regards location.

So, keep looking for people to abuse while you remain in perpetual state of uselessness.
Re: Good Web Design Services in Nigeria? by Pain(m): 12:05pm On Sep 17, 2007
Great People Rise By Having The Stomach For Criticism.

See The Venom Arising From A Side Comment. Are You Bitter Because Someone From Outside Your Close Quarter Has Decided To Tell You The Plain Truth. You Have Taken This Too Far. I Never Take Compliments from My Family or Inner Circle when It Comes To Improvements, We Need To Be Open To Criticism if We Want To Grow.

The Truth Be Told. You Need To Improve On The Interface of Your Web Sites.

I Learnt Everything I Know By Being Open To Cricisms.It Has Never For One Day Set Me Back. Thats The Problem With Most Black Brothers I have Met.

Thats Why They Dont Go Far.

I tell You What, I Am Learning RDF from A Younger Chinese Boy Now & I feel No Pride In Me. Wake Up Brother.

I Feel No Hate For You But A Burning Zeal To Open Yo Eyes & God Knows!!

Afam:

Maybe you have forgotten that on the internet there are no boundaries and no limitations as regards location.

Mr. Man What Are U Talking About. Haba Im Not Talking About Business But To Share & Contribute!! Na Wa O!!

I Understand Yo Problem !!!
Re: Good Web Design Services in Nigeria? by Afam(m): 12:20pm On Sep 17, 2007
Boy, I really do not have time for silly things like you seeking cheap attention.

I never boasted about any of my sites yet you started your moronic post making that wrong accusation.

Believe me, in your lifetime you will only wish to do what I have been able to do online and legitimately too.

As regards your advice, do take them and apply them in your projects.

Good luck and learn to communicate because based on what I have read thus far you lack proper communication skills.
Re: Good Web Design Services in Nigeria? by Pain(m): 2:25am On Sep 18, 2007
Afam:

Believe me, in your lifetime you will only wish to do what I have been able to do online and legitimately too.

I Like This Guy U Remind Me of An Old Friend Are U Related To Paul Nnaji?

We Were In The Army Together. He Was A Hard Working Fellow. We Lost Contact When I Opted Out.
Re: Good Web Design Services in Nigeria? by Afam(m): 3:23am On Sep 18, 2007
You seem lost and confused, sorry.
Re: Good Web Design Services in Nigeria? by innigho: 11:47am On Sep 18, 2007
ISDCONNECT are excellent web design and development company in Nigeria providing high quality web sytems with very reasonable prices for their various website packeges. We will design, customise, and launch your Web site for you.

Visit http://www.isdconnect.net for more details.
Re: Good Web Design Services in Nigeria? by GodHands(m): 4:38pm On Sep 19, 2007
Deleted
Re: Good Web Design Services in Nigeria? by yinka007(m): 6:11pm On Nov 30, 2007
[url=http://Nigeria website designer]Nigeria website designer[/url]
http://www.spiralteck.com
Re: Good Web Design Services in Nigeria? by stswimfan(m): 9:42am On Dec 04, 2007
Re: Good Web Design Services in Nigeria? by TerrySoft(m): 11:01am On Dec 05, 2007
Well guys,

All said and done, what you charge for designing a website depends on a lot of issues like the client, his/her demands, functionality of the site, and the designer. I could recall doing a job for one client for as low as 55k and doing the same level of job for another client for 110k.

Meanwhile, i've been into web design for a while now and i started out with the crumbs until now. Ifyou want a good design, check out what i've done www.terrysoft.net/company/our_clients.htm and contact me [email]sales@terrysoft.net[/email]
Re: Good Web Design Services in Nigeria? by emonkey(m): 5:39pm On Dec 10, 2007
Give us a shot. www.websesame.com . We do development and hosting.
Re: Good Web Design Services in Nigeria? by aphoe(m): 11:57pm On Dec 11, 2007
if what you want is quality website design and quality programming, you can talk to us.

McQuill Solutions Company
8 Abayomi Odubena Str
Ojota Lagos

http://www.mcquillonline.com
[email]info@mcquillonline.com[/email]

+234-807 334 7733
+234-805 856 2158

McQuill Solutions is an IT consulting and solutions providing firm based in Nigeria. we are a team of young, creative and talented guys.
Re: Good Web Design Services in Nigeria? by yinka007(m): 10:35pm On Dec 22, 2007
Re: Good Web Design Services in Nigeria? by aphoe(m): 5:13pm On Jan 02, 2008
McQuill Solutions Co is a world-class It consulting and solutions providing firm. We are a team of young, dynamic and creative IT experts.

Our goal is to help you simplify your business processes and hence enhance your performance.

Talk to us ONLY if you want the best of IT solutions

http://wwww.mcquillonline.com

info@mcquillonline.com

l.afolabi@mcquillonline.com

+234-805 856 2158
+234-807 334 7733
Re: Good Web Design Services in Nigeria? by trhymes(m): 11:56am On Jan 08, 2008
If you need a webdesigner, You can conatct tosin.
Call 2348034471329
Or mail tosin99uk@yahoo.co.uk
to receive an instant information through our auto responder.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nairaland Trends On Twitter...check Out Comments / How Can You Prevent A Webpage From Being Saved? / How To Successfully Upgrade Mysql Of Wamp Server

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.