Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,723 members, 7,851,477 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:17 PM

Pastor Defrauds Titi Atiku Abubakar Of N918 Million - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pastor Defrauds Titi Atiku Abubakar Of N918 Million (27588 Views)

"Atiku Does Not Need Nigeria’s Money" - Titi Atiku Abubakar / Police, Makinde Disagree Over Attack On Titi Atiku / Buhari’s Military Junta Persecuted Atiku Over 53 Suitcases – Titi Atiku Abubakar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Defrauds Titi Atiku Abubakar Of N918 Million by einsteino(m): 12:57pm On May 24, 2017
it is foolish to trust anyone solely on account of his position or religion. The moment I hear "you have nothing to fear, I am a christain/muslim/born again" is when I become most alert.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Defrauds Titi Atiku Abubakar Of N918 Million by boogie2910: 12:58pm On May 24, 2017
OK
Re: Pastor Defrauds Titi Atiku Abubakar Of N918 Million by exlinkleads(f): 12:58pm On May 24, 2017
Re: Pastor Defrauds Titi Atiku Abubakar Of N918 Million by Nobody: 1:00pm On May 24, 2017
Her excellency forever ?, I don't blame you but people that worship you.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Defrauds Titi Atiku Abubakar Of N918 Million by solaere(m): 1:00pm On May 24, 2017
Ole gbe ole gba ...!
Re: Pastor Defrauds Titi Atiku Abubakar Of N918 Million by thunderbabs: 1:01pm On May 24, 2017
Kathmandu:
A question for Titi Abubakar,

How did she get a whooping 918million naira embarassed

Let's use the same stick we used to judge Patience Jonathan to Judge this new Crook.

You need d gift of understanding......The company in which she claims the majority shareholder was sold by the minority shareholder without her knowledge or permision to Dana Motors for 918million bucks, she's laying claim to dt 918million...not dt she built or started d business with 918million.....

U understand?

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Defrauds Titi Atiku Abubakar Of N918 Million by Nobody: 1:01pm On May 24, 2017
Mr Amos Ibe, the defence counsel to Akpan-Jacobs while cross examining Mrs Atiku, questioned why she used different monikers in company documents relating to the fraud.
“Before I start cross examining you Ma, should I refer to you as Your Excellency?
Why was the name Florence Doregos used in the petition from the EFCC which is exhibit one, as well as other fake names in documents you used to transact business with the first defendant?,” Ibe queried.
Replying, Titi said: “I am Her Excellency forever, it was under my instruction and direction that the petition was written.
“My name is Florence Doregos, my name is Titi Amina Atiku Abubakar, the Mrs in the petition is a mistake made by my Lawyer.
“Florence is my name and it was easy for me to use Doregos while I was in state service.“The name of my biological father is Dorego Albert, we are from Ilesha but I have cousins who are from the Republic of Benin.

“I can choose Doregos, I can choose Albert as my surname, they are all my names, even Dino Melaye, his name is Daniel but he calls himself Dino.
“I can twist my name anyhow I want.”
Responding to Ibe’s questions about her identity when she married the former Vice-President, she said “I married my husband at the Ikoyi Registry in 1971.
“I was a Christian before I married my husband, Angelina is my baptismal name, Florence is my confirmation name.
“When I got married to my husband, I converted to Islam and I have been called Amina Titilayo, Titilayo was what I was called at home,” she said.
Ibe, however, still questioning Mrs Atiku’s real identity, told her that a book written in honour of her husband titled ‘Atiku: The Story of Atiku Abubakar,’ claimed that she was from a Local Government Area in Adamawa.
“I am from my husband’s Local Government Area by virtue of marriage.
“Whether I’m from the moon o, that’s not the matter on ground,” she said.

Ladies and gentlemen.....these are your rulers.

Fraudsters incorporated!

Nigeria!

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Defrauds Titi Atiku Abubakar Of N918 Million by madjune(m): 1:02pm On May 24, 2017
When thief wey no sabi business enter deal with a Nigerian pastor...

This is what happens.
Re: Pastor Defrauds Titi Atiku Abubakar Of N918 Million by SalamRushdie: 1:04pm On May 24, 2017
9jakohai:

Fraudsters incorporated!

Nigeria!

We really don't even knw who these people are and where they are from ...this woman is clearly not from any of the places she mentioned
Re: Pastor Defrauds Titi Atiku Abubakar Of N918 Million by Abudu2000(m): 1:04pm On May 24, 2017
Pastors wicked sha, and w no go pass all these ones we dey hear their name so oo

Speaking of which, what of that #Badboychris story na??

Person cannot hear his update in pis again grin
Re: Pastor Defrauds Titi Atiku Abubakar Of N918 Million by Nobody: 1:05pm On May 24, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Defrauds Titi Atiku Abubakar Of N918 Million by Josmila(m): 1:05pm On May 24, 2017
SalamRushdie:
This Akpan looks like an old flame turned business partner because I dont understand how you will give 25 percnt shares to a man who didnt contribute a dime and is clearly a bad administrator

He was the go between, the man doing the dirty laundry, he was standing as the front for the thieving wife of the VP, she wasn't even involved in any way in the eventual set up of the company. So in my opinion, he could only be compensated by giving him a piece of the pie, but you a know greedy man will remain one even if you give him the whole pie, he'll want the hand giving him the pie too grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Defrauds Titi Atiku Abubakar Of N918 Million by Codes151(m): 1:06pm On May 24, 2017
What job or business did u do to have 980m naira!? Thief
Re: Pastor Defrauds Titi Atiku Abubakar Of N918 Million by SalamRushdie: 1:06pm On May 24, 2017
blueseacats:
I if am transacting business with anyone and they refer to themselves as pastor. End of business . Cause in most cases, pastor is another name for scammer.

Introduce yourself to me as a Pastor and that's the end of that introduction
Re: Pastor Defrauds Titi Atiku Abubakar Of N918 Million by Alajiki(m): 1:08pm On May 24, 2017
Kathmandu:

Let's use the same stick we used to judge Patience Jonathan to Judge this new Crook.

You probably did not read well. The N918 million is a proceed from the sales of the bonded terminal sold illegally by the accused. The cost of building it was N200 Million. If a question on how Titi came about any money should be asked, it should be on N200 Million and not N918 million.

I hope you understand now?
Re: Pastor Defrauds Titi Atiku Abubakar Of N918 Million by BinaryRocks: 1:08pm On May 24, 2017
blueseacats:
I if am transacting business with anyone and they refer to themselves as pastor. End of business . Cause in most cases, pastor is another name for scammer.

1 Share

Re: Pastor Defrauds Titi Atiku Abubakar Of N918 Million by winj3: 1:09pm On May 24, 2017
she should be locked up and made to explain source of the money in the first place!
Atiku and Tinubu are some of the biggest treasury looters!
Re: Pastor Defrauds Titi Atiku Abubakar Of N918 Million by Codes151(m): 1:09pm On May 24, 2017
9jakohai:

Fraudsters incorporated!

Nigeria!
imagine wetin she dey talk self!! Her names reach 17!! No be fraudster be that!? Nigeria has been raped in the ass!

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Defrauds Titi Atiku Abubakar Of N918 Million by effido666: 1:09pm On May 24, 2017
SalamRushdie:
This Akpan looks like an old flame turned business partner because I dont understand how you will give 25 percnt shares to a man who didnt contribute a dime and is clearly a bad administrator
I don't tink i wil blame dis Akpan guy........he's just taking he's own share of d stolen money

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Defrauds Titi Atiku Abubakar Of N918 Million by shumuel(m): 1:10pm On May 24, 2017
kikiki Lol grin he only practised what your husband and his cohorts taught him on you, so why are you crying, it's called ''looting the looter/looted'' grin tongue
Re: Pastor Defrauds Titi Atiku Abubakar Of N918 Million by magoo10(m): 1:10pm On May 24, 2017
yet some busy body woman wrapper are pursuing patience jonathan upandan
where did she get the money?
Re: Pastor Defrauds Titi Atiku Abubakar Of N918 Million by Codes151(m): 1:10pm On May 24, 2017
Alajiki:

You probably did not read well. The N918 million is a proceed from the sales of the bonded terminal sold illegally by the accused. The cost of building it was N200 Million. If a question on how Titi came about any money should be asked, it should be on N200 Million and not N918 million.

means??! What does the headline say!? What doesn't the case file say?
Re: Pastor Defrauds Titi Atiku Abubakar Of N918 Million by Codes151(m): 1:11pm On May 24, 2017
Kathmandu:

nah!!! She converted to Islam!! So no need to ask her questions
Re: Pastor Defrauds Titi Atiku Abubakar Of N918 Million by Nobody: 1:13pm On May 24, 2017
where did she get that money from? stolen by her husband
Re: Pastor Defrauds Titi Atiku Abubakar Of N918 Million by misano(m): 1:13pm On May 24, 2017
paradigmshift:
copy n paste from Linda ikeji..
if she no update,una no dey post

If U are referring to D post then U are wrong. According to google.com, the post was first published on NAIJ.com and was copied by Linda and then other bloggers copied it. All na copy & paste. Linda join copy.
Re: Pastor Defrauds Titi Atiku Abubakar Of N918 Million by winj3: 1:14pm On May 24, 2017
Alajiki:

The 200 is a proceed of crime and the profit should be treated as the same! Atiku sold off Nigeria's national assets to himself while El-Rufai was the DG of BPE. He could not account for a lot of the cash paid into his US accounts and had to forfeit millions of dollars to the US treasuty dept under the "money laundry" LAW.

No body should be seen to attempt any positive comments about this criminal and his family.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Defrauds Titi Atiku Abubakar Of N918 Million by holluwai(m): 1:15pm On May 24, 2017
Ko kan nigga men
Re: Pastor Defrauds Titi Atiku Abubakar Of N918 Million by michoim(m): 1:15pm On May 24, 2017
bkool7:

You certainly did not read the entire story .

Take time read it you'll understand better

Yes oo. Na so many people dey jump to conclusion without understanding the matter for this nairaland
Re: Pastor Defrauds Titi Atiku Abubakar Of N918 Million by daeujo: 1:15pm On May 24, 2017
Kathmandu:

Don't mind them joor! If it's mama peace now they will be....... lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Andrew Uchendu: We Will Get 5m Youth Off The Streets If We Sell Some Of Our Cars / Senator Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Starts Today At Iwo Land (Photos) / Pro-Biafrans Stage A Peaceful Protest In America For The Release Of Kanu(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.