Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,532 members, 7,850,825 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:42 AM

Pastor Defrauds Titi Atiku Abubakar Of N918 Million - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pastor Defrauds Titi Atiku Abubakar Of N918 Million (27580 Views)

"Atiku Does Not Need Nigeria’s Money" - Titi Atiku Abubakar / Police, Makinde Disagree Over Attack On Titi Atiku / Buhari’s Military Junta Persecuted Atiku Over 53 Suitcases – Titi Atiku Abubakar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Defrauds Titi Atiku Abubakar Of N918 Million by yaki84: 3:02pm On May 24, 2017
intruxive:
she built the company with partners ( one is a foreign investor) and her family wasnt broke. We cant compare with patience who claims billions are "gifts" and they end up in companies accounts she knows nothing about
during 99, even dangote not worth 1billion. A common civil servant get 200million to open shipping firm. Was she working for european union?
Re: Pastor Defrauds Titi Atiku Abubakar Of N918 Million by Nobody: 3:21pm On May 24, 2017
All these opportunistic illiterates that should be selling fishes and pepper in the mkts are all stealing from all the so called educated in the name of democracy.

Please mama where did you get those money from?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Defrauds Titi Atiku Abubakar Of N918 Million by Nobody: 3:29pm On May 24, 2017
grin

sha, sha, thats why all my business partners are my blood brothers not someone outside the clan, even as that, we sit & do accounting well, well, even one naira must not slip by
Re: Pastor Defrauds Titi Atiku Abubakar Of N918 Million by hush15: 3:57pm On May 24, 2017
Kathmandu:
A question for Titi Abubakar,

How did she get a whooping 918million naira embarassed

Let's use the same stick we used to judge Patience Jonathan to Judge this new Crook.

Whobare these people that ask foolish questions now? Guy sold property.... You know what, I give up!!!
Re: Pastor Defrauds Titi Atiku Abubakar Of N918 Million by gaskiyamagana: 4:02pm On May 24, 2017
Dog take it and cat takes the stolen meat from the dog. Theif pass theif.
Re: Pastor Defrauds Titi Atiku Abubakar Of N918 Million by misano(m): 4:15pm On May 24, 2017
paradigmshift:

but na una copy pass n Linda get first class gist pass una. copy copy squad lol

Guy Google nor dey look who copy pass o. Copy na copy. I'm not into blogging right now.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Defrauds Titi Atiku Abubakar Of N918 Million by Icon79(m): 5:20pm On May 24, 2017
The Pastor deserves an award. That's how they eat our money ... with all these shell companies. How in the world did she make N918M?

As the saying goes, 'if you're stealing from someone, somebody else would be stealing your own'.

O pari

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Defrauds Titi Atiku Abubakar Of N918 Million by einsteino(m): 5:55pm On May 24, 2017
Billyonaire:

She invested 200 million, but the terminal she built with 200m is now worth 1.2million, but her fraudulent partner used the terminal to receive a bank loan and spent the money without paying back, when bank went to confiscate the Terminal, her partner went ahead to sell it to Dana Motors for 918million.

Your question should be; How did she get 200m which is actually not much money for any business man that knows what he is doing. But I think this 200m could be a pocket money from Atiku.

Her partner is wrong. He thought she will not fight for the money because she is a politician's wife, but he is mistaken, this Atiku wife's face now reveals to me that she is the Power behind Atiku's great courage.

She will not back down. She can not be threatened. Look at that face and tell me you can have erection in her presence. She is a thorough mafioso.

forget her lies, even if it were 200million, she obviously got it fraudulently. If EFCC isnt biased they ought to investigate and charge her to court for the obvious. She is guilty of contravening the constitution by using a front to set up a company and having likely corruptly used her position to influence contracts.

She isn't a mafioso, mafias dont seek justice in court. they get it through the barrel of a gun, she is just a petty thief who is crying like a baby because a smarter thief robbed her of her loot. in the process shamelessly implicating herself.

I have no sympathy for thieves, especially the ones that use a pen.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Defrauds Titi Atiku Abubakar Of N918 Million by nkemjacob2(m): 6:06pm On May 24, 2017
Kathmandu:
A question for Titi Abubakar,

How did she get a whooping 918million naira embarassed

Let's use the same stick we used to judge Patience Jonathan to Judge this new Crook.
the 918m was a gift. Lol

1 Like

Re: Pastor Defrauds Titi Atiku Abubakar Of N918 Million by nkemjacob2(m): 6:08pm On May 24, 2017
Even my 3years old son knows she is lying.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Defrauds Titi Atiku Abubakar Of N918 Million by brojoshua: 8:22pm On May 24, 2017
Smaller looters and thieves stealing from great looters and thieves

1 Like

Re: Pastor Defrauds Titi Atiku Abubakar Of N918 Million by GavelSlam: 8:49am On May 25, 2017
intruxive:
learn to read. She set up a company while she was in the civil service built it with 200million and by the time the company was ready, its value had appreciated to 1.2bill. You cant compare with patience lai lai, that one no get work na executive beggar

Still against the code of conduct act.

Thief na thief.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dele Momodu Writes Saraki Following His Loss In The Senatorial Election / Adieu! General David Akpode Ejoor’s Final Salute (1932 - 2019) / Shehu Sani Picks PDP Governorship Nomination Form In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.