Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,484 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

Pastor Defrauds Titi Atiku Abubakar Of N918 Million - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pastor Defrauds Titi Atiku Abubakar Of N918 Million (27560 Views)

"Atiku Does Not Need Nigeria’s Money" - Titi Atiku Abubakar / Police, Makinde Disagree Over Attack On Titi Atiku / Buhari’s Military Junta Persecuted Atiku Over 53 Suitcases – Titi Atiku Abubakar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Defrauds Titi Atiku Abubakar Of N918 Million by Chiaka(f): 1:16pm On May 24, 2017
Alot of Crooks disguise as pastors! because they know people easily throw trust on Pastors! Trust only a well tested servant
Re: Pastor Defrauds Titi Atiku Abubakar Of N918 Million by AlphaStyles(m): 1:18pm On May 24, 2017
maga don pay shout hallelujah ooo ooooo ooooo hallelujah hallelujah

Re: Pastor Defrauds Titi Atiku Abubakar Of N918 Million by PBundles(m): 1:19pm On May 24, 2017
edunwablog:

“I thought that the first defendant, being a pastor, he will not defraud me.

Doo, sorry ma, we know how you feel, you see, the masses also thought your husband being in his position of power wont defraud us too. Sorry ok, just take it like the masses have, remember Der is God ooo.
Re: Pastor Defrauds Titi Atiku Abubakar Of N918 Million by seeyouin2019: 1:19pm On May 24, 2017
Mrs Florence doregos, Titi Abubakar, Angelina. Haba wetin be this woman name ?
Re: Pastor Defrauds Titi Atiku Abubakar Of N918 Million by IYANGBALI: 1:20pm On May 24, 2017
This woman and Florence ita giwa made pancakes to be very expenses in the market
Re: Pastor Defrauds Titi Atiku Abubakar Of N918 Million by aadoiza: 1:21pm On May 24, 2017
Even your own husband defrauded Nigeria.
Re: Pastor Defrauds Titi Atiku Abubakar Of N918 Million by mrsfavour(f): 1:23pm On May 24, 2017
Kathmandu:
A question for Titi Abubakar,

How did she get a whooping 918million naira embarassed

Let's use the same stick we used to judge Patience Jonathan to Judge this new Crook.
Exactly , how did she get it?
Re: Pastor Defrauds Titi Atiku Abubakar Of N918 Million by agitator: 1:28pm On May 24, 2017
intruxive:
learn to read. She set up a company while she was in the civil service built it with 20million and by the time the company was ready, its value had appreciated to 1.2bill. You cant compare with patience lai lai, that one no get work na executive beggar

see them telling people to read story, and twisting facts.
N200M is now N20m and for a civil servant in service. if Atiku was still in PDP they would have done a proper analysis even inflating the figure.

bkool7:

You certainly did not read the entire story .

Take time read it you'll understand better

all because APC members are saints. wink wink wink

wht is there to understand in the thievery issue?

fxskye:
I don laugh tired.

She co-floated a company. And she failed to do Memorandum nor getting Financial Report of the company!

Ah! can someone imagine the level of decadence she would have done while she was in State Service?

This is part of the people that brought us to where we are today.

No be small thing my brother. grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Defrauds Titi Atiku Abubakar Of N918 Million by fxskye: 1:28pm On May 24, 2017
I don laugh tired.

She co-floated a company. And she failed to do Memorandum nor getting Financial Report of the company!

Ah! can someone imagine the level of decadence she would have done while she was in State Service?

This is part of the people that brought us to where we are today.
Re: Pastor Defrauds Titi Atiku Abubakar Of N918 Million by Nobody: 1:30pm On May 24, 2017
This woman is a criminal who was carrying out her criminalities using a front!

The front has now duped her and she is crying hoarse all over the place.

If I were the judge, I would throw out the case cos of the identity of the petitioner/plaintiff.

What really is her name? Florence Doregoes or Titi Amina Atiku Abubakar?

These guys in government and their wives keep playing us the masses as ping-pong!

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Defrauds Titi Atiku Abubakar Of N918 Million by Nobody: 1:39pm On May 24, 2017
Her excellency forever?

Florence baptismal name

the other one confirmation name.

Any termination name?

What was the Pastoral name, this comedy is interesting. grin

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Defrauds Titi Atiku Abubakar Of N918 Million by donbenz(m): 1:40pm On May 24, 2017
Pastors and 419
Re: Pastor Defrauds Titi Atiku Abubakar Of N918 Million by Nobody: 1:41pm On May 24, 2017
Kathmandu:

Let's use the same stick we used to judge Patience Jonathan to Judge this new Crook.

She invested 200 million, but the terminal she built with 200m is now worth 1.2million, but her fraudulent partner used the terminal to receive a bank loan and spent the money without paying back, when bank went to confiscate the Terminal, her partner went ahead to sell it to Dana Motors for 918million.

Your question should be; How did she get 200m which is actually not much money for any business man that knows what he is doing. But I think this 200m could be a pocket money from Atiku.

Her partner is wrong. He thought she will not fight for the money because she is a politician's wife, but he is mistaken, this Atiku wife's face now reveals to me that she is the Power behind Atiku's great courage.

She will not back down. She can not be threatened. Look at that face and tell me you can have erection in her presence. She is a thorough mafioso.
Re: Pastor Defrauds Titi Atiku Abubakar Of N918 Million by epistleNow(m): 1:44pm On May 24, 2017
Wow, now I have to admit that some people here can't comprehend the simplest of English.

They can't read
They can't understand
Engaging them in a purposeful discuss, is useless.
Re: Pastor Defrauds Titi Atiku Abubakar Of N918 Million by eagleeye2: 1:46pm On May 24, 2017
intruxive:
learn to read. She set up a company while she was in the civil service built it with 20million and by the time the company was ready, its value had appreciated to 1.2bill. You cant compare with patience lai lai, that one no get work na executive beggar
I never wanted to comment, but the amount was #200,000,000 (Two hundred million). How many civil servants have that much at their disposal.
A spade is a spade, and nothing else.
Re: Pastor Defrauds Titi Atiku Abubakar Of N918 Million by eagleeye2: 1:53pm On May 24, 2017
Codes151:
nah!!! She converted to Islam!! So no need to ask her questions
GBAGAM

1 Like

Re: Pastor Defrauds Titi Atiku Abubakar Of N918 Million by eagleeye2: 1:53pm On May 24, 2017
Codes151:
nah!!! She converted to Islam!! So no need to ask her questions
Re: Pastor Defrauds Titi Atiku Abubakar Of N918 Million by paradigmshift(m): 1:54pm On May 24, 2017
misano:

If U are referring to D post then U are wrong. According to google.com, the post was first published on NAIJ.com and was copied by Linda and then other bloggers copied it. All na copy & paste. Linda join copy.

but na una copy pass n Linda get first class gist pass una. copy copy squad lol
Re: Pastor Defrauds Titi Atiku Abubakar Of N918 Million by chigoziem10(f): 1:55pm On May 24, 2017
Kathmandu:

Same question I had in mind when I heard it this morning
Re: Pastor Defrauds Titi Atiku Abubakar Of N918 Million by livinbygrace: 2:05pm On May 24, 2017
blueseacats:
I if am transacting business with anyone and they refer to themselves as pastor. End of business . Cause in most cases, pastor is another name for scammer.

You are right and I have had a bad experience with them as well.
Re: Pastor Defrauds Titi Atiku Abubakar Of N918 Million by blingxx(m): 2:06pm On May 24, 2017
subtlemee:
She's just exposing her fraudulent self in taking this matter to court...I hope the table doesn't turn on her

efcc right now grin

Re: Pastor Defrauds Titi Atiku Abubakar Of N918 Million by nickxtra(m): 2:13pm On May 24, 2017
doublewisdom:
918 million yet nobody is hounding her from court to bank and court again. If it was PEJ Buhari and EFCC go get mouth. I blame Goodluck sha.
She invested about 200m Naira to build the terminal and by the time Akpan sold it, it was worth about 1.2b Naira. Now, she has received some refunds from Akpan through the EFCC, remaining about 918m Naira, which she now approaches the Court to get from Akpan.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Defrauds Titi Atiku Abubakar Of N918 Million by Justuceleague2: 2:14pm On May 24, 2017
doublewisdom:
918 million yet nobody is hounding her from court to bank and court again. If it was PEJ Buhari and EFCC go get mouth. I blame Goodluck sha.

Zero wisdom
Re: Pastor Defrauds Titi Atiku Abubakar Of N918 Million by mbjsuki(m): 2:15pm On May 24, 2017
I don't see any case to be answered here. She took and someone else took from her what should ordinarily be for everyone.
"Ole gbe and Ole gba"! So what.
Guy,go home and sin no more. Madam go home and repackage your business....koo ta joor!
Re: Pastor Defrauds Titi Atiku Abubakar Of N918 Million by nickxtra(m): 2:15pm On May 24, 2017
Kathmandu:

Receive sens in Jesus name. Amen

She invested about 200m Naira to build the terminal and by the time Akpan sold it, it was worth about 1.2b Naira. Now, she has received some refunds from Akpan through the EFCC, remaining about 918m Naira, which she now approaches the Court to get from Akpan
Re: Pastor Defrauds Titi Atiku Abubakar Of N918 Million by nwakaibeya1: 2:17pm On May 24, 2017
Our Jesus Christ vomited prayers takes care of "trusting some one", hence Jesus Christ have always advised us not to ever trust people; when Jesus Christ say people, this includes,prophets and pastors, every one, your best friends, and all your loved ones including your wife, husband, kids, relatives etc ( Micah 7:5-7).this is very true and bitter, see our Jesus Christ vomited prayers >>>## Those who have eyes also knows who is powerfully speaking here and they know our prayers are true and all inclusive ancient world prayers . Behold, we are always tempted to trust some one. If you and I can remember, most of the wounds we have are caused by our loved ones that we once trusted, but we still don't learn. You should begin to learn to love with out trusting no matter the temptation to trust. I must tell you that this world is full of hypocrites,those we call human chameleons and they promote mistrust and deceits and falsehood wonders happen alongside. Every day you must discover a hypocrite a human chameleon you trusted so much, it may be to day or tomorrow,hence there are other genuine reasons why we should not trust people even prophets and pastors but only Jesus Christ and Jesus Christ never lies, never fails and He loves us unconditionally,but only those who love him,because people lies, fails, changes, pretends, loves conditionally, dies and are selfish. YES, TO THOSE WHO MERIT LOVE, LOVE IS A MUST BUT TRUST IS A CHOICE. we must choose to give our hearts to Jesus Christ not to any person. Any one can any time break your heart because he/she never created it, so they don't know it's value. The one who created it will never break it and that's no one other than the power that be. I really wonder why people give their heart to people ,prophets and pastors instead of giving it to JESUS CHRIST . Be careful with people, I mean all human beings. Just love and work with them but never trust them with all your heart, to avoid unnecessary pain ( Jeremiah 17:5, 31:3-4). that's why our JESUS CHRIST vomited all inclusive prayers comes in handy, we spare no man or woman and we don't combine

Re: Pastor Defrauds Titi Atiku Abubakar Of N918 Million by yaki84: 2:21pm On May 24, 2017
bkool7:

You certainly did not read the entire story .
Take time read it you'll understand better
was she the director in the state service?
Re: Pastor Defrauds Titi Atiku Abubakar Of N918 Million by yaki84: 2:26pm On May 24, 2017
intruxive:
learn to read. She set up a company while she was in the civil service built it with 200million and by the time the company was ready, its value had appreciated to 1.2bill. You cant compare with patience lai lai, that one no get work na executive beggar

when civil servants of 1999 become millionaire?
Hv not heard before titi abubakar was a perm sec, abi was she a director or commissioner in any parastatal?

See as people dey defend thieves here, but whn we defend akpabio, mama peace dem go run amok.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Defrauds Titi Atiku Abubakar Of N918 Million by intruxive(m): 2:33pm On May 24, 2017
yaki84:

when civil servants of 1999 become millionaire?
Hv not heard before titi abubakar was a perm sec, abi was she a director or commissioner in any parastatal?

See as people dey defend thieves here, but whn we defend akpabio, mama peace dem go run amok.
she built the company with partners ( one is a foreign investor) and her family wasnt broke. We cant compare with patience who claims billions are "gifts" and they end up in companies accounts she knows nothing about
Re: Pastor Defrauds Titi Atiku Abubakar Of N918 Million by intruxive(m): 2:39pm On May 24, 2017
Billyonaire:

She invested 200 million, but the terminal she built with 200m is now worth 1.2million, but her fraudulent partner used the terminal to receive a bank loan and spent the money without paying back, when bank went to confiscate the Terminal, her partner went ahead to sell it to Dana Motors for 918million.

Your question should be; How did she get 200m which is actually not much money for any business man that knows what he is doing. But I think this 200m could be a pocket money from Atiku.

Her partner is wrong. He thought she will not fight for the money because she is a politician's wife, but he is mistaken, this Atiku wife's face now reveals to me that she is the Power behind Atiku's great courage.

She will not back down. She can not be threatened. Look at that face and tell me you can have erection in her presence. She is a thorough mafioso.
wallahi, she is a true mafiaso. She is ijesha and they are very stubborn, they don't back away from trouble. See the way she was answering the cross council seff "I am forever her excellence" lol grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Air Force To Take Delivery Of ₦2.3b Augusta 109 Power Helicopter / Agboola Ajayi Set To Join ZLP / Buhari Expresses Worry Over High Price Of Food Items

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.