Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,334 members, 7,864,601 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:19 PM

If Animals Are On Whatsapp/ Facebook, See The Nature Of Their Statues - Photo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Animals Are On Whatsapp/ Facebook, See The Nature Of Their Statues - Photo (1009 Views)

Nigerian Lady Tries To Get Sugar Daddy On Facebook, See What Happened Next / Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics / Kenyan Man Shares After Sex Photos With Girlfriend On Facebook, See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Animals Are On Whatsapp/ Facebook, See The Nature Of Their Statues - Photo by Freeman50(m): 9:21pm On May 23, 2017
And it got my ribs cracking.......

found it funny anyway.
You can add yours as well

1 Like

Re: If Animals Are On Whatsapp/ Facebook, See The Nature Of Their Statues - Photo by Arsenalholic1: 9:24pm On May 23, 2017
Dog: I hate Calabar people.

This one cracked me up grin grin grin

Meanwhile, snake's status:

Lala's people are at it again o... Today my youngest daughter went out to laze in the sun and never returned, But I just saw pictures of her on the FP on NL. Someone killed and used her for pepper soup grin

1 Like

Re: If Animals Are On Whatsapp/ Facebook, See The Nature Of Their Statues - Photo by Nobody: 9:27pm On May 23, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: If Animals Are On Whatsapp/ Facebook, See The Nature Of Their Statues - Photo by NairalandCS(m): 9:29pm On May 23, 2017
Fowl be like

Re: If Animals Are On Whatsapp/ Facebook, See The Nature Of Their Statues - Photo by Nobody: 9:33pm On May 23, 2017
lol
Re: If Animals Are On Whatsapp/ Facebook, See The Nature Of Their Statues - Photo by decatalyst(m): 9:46pm On May 23, 2017
The dog trying to ascertain the identify of anyone be like...

Who wan end in a calabar man pot of soup? grin

Re: If Animals Are On Whatsapp/ Facebook, See The Nature Of Their Statues - Photo by NevetsIbot(m): 10:33pm On May 23, 2017
mosquitoes be like ''These people don go buy mosquito net. We go dey operate for afternoon now''

(1) (Reply)

Whats The Craziest Thing You Have Done For Love / Why Are Abuja Girls Seen As Runs Girls???? / Am Pregnant But My Girlfriend Say Shes Not Ready

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.