Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,317 members, 7,867,857 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 05:10 AM

How a Pastor I Trusted Defrauded Me Of N918m- Atiku's Wife - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How a Pastor I Trusted Defrauded Me Of N918m- Atiku's Wife (593 Views)

I Was Raped Today By My Childhood Friend Who I Trusted - Twitter User (details) / I Was Raped By My Childhood Friend Who I Trusted – Twitter User / Fraudsters Who Defrauded Polaris Bank Get N1m Bail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How a Pastor I Trusted Defrauded Me Of N918m- Atiku's Wife by Bravo123: 9:33pm On May 23, 2017
The wife of Nigeria's former Vice President and businessman Mrs Titi Atiku on Tuesday told an Ikeja High court how a man he trusted because he is a Pastor took advantage of that and defrauded her of N918m.

The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) had slammed the accused with a 15-count charge bordering on conspiracy, stealing and fraudulent conversion of property worth N918 million belonging to THA Shipping Maritime Services Ltd

“I thought that the first defendant, being a pastor, he will not defraud me,” she said.

“I thought that he was being genuine with me during our business dealings,” she said while being cross-examined in the ongoing fraud trial againstNsikakabasi Akpan-Jacobs, a pastor, Abdulmalik Ibrahim and Dana Motors Ltd.

While cross-examining Atiku’s wife, Amos Ibe, counsel to Akpan-Jacobs, questioned why she used different monikers in company documents relating to the fraud...

Read more http://alabingo.com/2017/05/pastor-trusted-d…918m-atikus-wife/

Re: How a Pastor I Trusted Defrauded Me Of N918m- Atiku's Wife by Mynd44: 9:35pm On May 23, 2017
Re: How a Pastor I Trusted Defrauded Me Of N918m- Atiku's Wife by Young03(m): 9:40pm On May 23, 2017
If e no reach fp mak i naked runtown

I didnt read it
Re: How a Pastor I Trusted Defrauded Me Of N918m- Atiku's Wife by CIOSYLVA(m): 9:43pm On May 23, 2017
PAY UR TITHE U WILL NOT
THE MONEY IS TOO SMALL SEF. THE PASTOR IS NOT GREEDY
Re: How a Pastor I Trusted Defrauded Me Of N918m- Atiku's Wife by hadjipapiey(m): 9:43pm On May 23, 2017
[i][/Issorai shocked Oya koman goan teh seun Wahin happen. Sure he packed lots of sheet today already.

Pack to the FP ;Di]
grin
Re: How a Pastor I Trusted Defrauded Me Of N918m- Atiku's Wife by hadjipapiey(m): 9:45pm On May 23, 2017
[i][/Issorai shocked Mynd44 Oya koman goan teh seun Wahin happen. Sure he packed lots of sheet today already.

Pack to the FP ;Di]
grin
Re: How a Pastor I Trusted Defrauded Me Of N918m- Atiku's Wife by ayourbamie: 9:59pm On May 23, 2017
What's d pastor's name

Seen

Lesson: trust nobody, not even yourself
Re: How a Pastor I Trusted Defrauded Me Of N918m- Atiku's Wife by Nobody: 10:06pm On May 23, 2017
And where the hell did she get such outrageous amount of money from From working or Nigeria coffee ??
Re: How a Pastor I Trusted Defrauded Me Of N918m- Atiku's Wife by chukkystar(m): 10:08pm On May 23, 2017
See as dis people dey call 918m like say na water
Re: How a Pastor I Trusted Defrauded Me Of N918m- Atiku's Wife by divinehand2003(m): 10:13pm On May 23, 2017
Ahhhhh

Trust no one
Re: How a Pastor I Trusted Defrauded Me Of N918m- Atiku's Wife by eazisky(m): 6:34am On May 24, 2017
is our money so stop crying
that was how your husband defrauded Nigerians

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Man Tried To Drown His Twins Shot Dead By Neighbour / Pastor Arrested For Drowning Church Members During Baptism In Tanzania / Photo: Woman Killed Her Mother, Says She "Just Decided To Take Her Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.