Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,259 members, 7,815,404 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

I Was Raped Today By My Childhood Friend Who I Trusted - Twitter User (details) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Was Raped Today By My Childhood Friend Who I Trusted - Twitter User (details) (814 Views)

Man Kills Childhood Friend In Ondo, Steals His Motorcycle, Sells It For ₦130,000 / My Nigerian Childhood Friend Killed In South Africa Xenophobic Attack - Oyinbo / FUNAAB Postgraduate Student: 'I Was Raped Through The Anus & Private Part' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Raped Today By My Childhood Friend Who I Trusted - Twitter User (details) by donaldeke(m): 4:38pm On Mar 29, 2020
A Twitter user has claimed that she was raped by a childhood friend of hers that she trusted.

She shared photos of the bruises on her legs and shoulders and said she sustained them while struggling before he raped her.

She added that the next time a rape victim stabs her abuser, the victim shouldn't be blamed because she was also on the verge of stabbing her friend who she claims raped her.

She wrote:

https://www.reporterswall.com/i-was-raped-today-by-my-childhood-friend-who-i-trusted-twitter-user-details/

Re: I Was Raped Today By My Childhood Friend Who I Trusted - Twitter User (details) by Franzinni: 4:45pm On Mar 29, 2020
Either dem dey rape you everyday or this didn't happen today today so ... Becssue you have posted this some days ago .. Did he come back ni?

2 Likes

Re: I Was Raped Today By My Childhood Friend Who I Trusted - Twitter User (details) by OdefaGirl(f): 4:53pm On Mar 29, 2020
Franzinni:
Either dem dey rape you everyday or this didn't happen today today so ... Becssue you have posted this some days ago .. Did he come back ni?

Or maybe the news just hit Nairaland today
Re: I Was Raped Today By My Childhood Friend Who I Trusted - Twitter User (details) by cRobo: 5:06pm On Mar 29, 2020
I won't say a word
Re: I Was Raped Today By My Childhood Friend Who I Trusted - Twitter User (details) by Skmoda360(m): 5:40pm On Mar 29, 2020
hmmmmmm!!!
Re: I Was Raped Today By My Childhood Friend Who I Trusted - Twitter User (details) by Nobody: 5:48pm On Mar 29, 2020
He raped her in broad daylight in public? And bystanders were just standing around watching? What is this world coming to?

(1) (Reply)

Missing Person!!! Please Don't Ignore / .. / Nigerian Gospel Artist & Facebook Group Admin Accused Of Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.