Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,625 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

How Low Can Some Girls Go (picture) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Low Can Some Girls Go (picture) (5014 Views)

Ladies: How Low Can You Go? Part One / These Hot Ghanaian Twin Brothers Are Making Girls Go Gaga Online / Ghanaian Handsome Brothers Are Making Girls Go Gaga Online (2) (3) (4)

How Low Can Some Girls Go (picture) by Mcowubaba: 10:51pm On May 23, 2017
Saw this Rubbish post on my Facebook page, the level of insanity in some girls, is quite alarming

Re: How Low Can Some Girls Go (picture) by dmgr(m): 11:12pm On May 23, 2017
How is that going to change the change we are expriencing now?

Re: How Low Can Some Girls Go (picture) by Fuckshiit: 11:13pm On May 23, 2017
Çocksucking bûllshît undecided

Re: How Low Can Some Girls Go (picture) by KealDrogo: 11:19pm On May 23, 2017
You blame her? Blame the sheeples following her all because she has a big yansh and boobs with no direction in their lives. She boldly knows she can do away with them and another brand of sheeples will gladly follow and obey all her commands.

Re: How Low Can Some Girls Go (picture) by SniffyDsniffeR(m): 11:19pm On May 23, 2017
Isaac ofori ASs licka

Re: How Low Can Some Girls Go (picture) by IdeyFindWife: 11:23pm On May 23, 2017
that's some ratchet troop motivation there...delivered ghetto style.

everywhere, even on NL, people living for "LIKES" and other people's darned approval.

people who don't matter, people who don't give brass furrk, pple who'll furrk you in a blink if they knew you...

except she monetizing her pages, she's just anovah chicken-head loser-h0e!

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Low Can Some Girls Go (picture) by Olanrefront3355(m): 11:28pm On May 23, 2017
I also don't know how to type this,

But I need likes on NL too, all of you cannot be reading a thread on which I commented for free

Re: How Low Can Some Girls Go (picture) by Mologi(m): 11:38pm On May 23, 2017
In that guy FREDRICH's voice

GO TO HELL

Re: How Low Can Some Girls Go (picture) by kingcypress: 11:43pm On May 23, 2017
Re: How Low Can Some Girls Go (picture) by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:57pm On May 23, 2017
Foolish deluded women who use social media to feel better about their miserable lives.... You put BS pics online, then add total strangers so they can make you feel good about your sorry self, while in real life nobody gives a damn about you.... Poor souls and their misplaced priorities!

Re: How Low Can Some Girls Go (picture) by ellechrystal(f): 12:05am On May 24, 2017
These are the ones who commit suicide when they realise they no longer get attention on social media, I mean, how can a human being even reason like this? This is the height of inferiority complex. Girls like this live their lives for d gram, she will soon get depressed and, next thing...u hear she visited her ancestors in the lagoon.

Re: How Low Can Some Girls Go (picture) by Nnfe(f): 4:55am On May 24, 2017
Issokay undecided
Re: How Low Can Some Girls Go (picture) by boman2014: 5:58am On May 24, 2017
Just imagine? the mumu wants likes on her social media account and she's getting the dislike comments. Good for her
Re: How Low Can Some Girls Go (picture) by dhardline(m): 6:12am On May 24, 2017
Her self esteem is greatly attached to the likes she gets on social media.
Researchers say 'likes' on social media stimulates the same part of the brain of the account holder as crack/cocain does to an addict.

Re: How Low Can Some Girls Go (picture) by Bugatie(m): 6:27am On May 24, 2017
This is a protracted case of clinical insecurity,

That's same way some ppl here celebrate their birthdays every week just to beg for likes

Re: How Low Can Some Girls Go (picture) by Nobody: 6:30am On May 24, 2017
Olanrefront3355:
I also don't know how to type this,

But I need likes on NL too, all of you cannot be reading a thread on which I commented for free

Re: How Low Can Some Girls Go (picture) by Nobody: 6:53am On May 24, 2017
German_juzz lol
Re: How Low Can Some Girls Go (picture) by yusufyusuf1: 6:53am On May 24, 2017
This sense of a thing if u don't have it u don't have it
Re: How Low Can Some Girls Go (picture) by maryjabeez: 7:09am On May 24, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
Foolish deluded women who use social media to feel better about their miserable lives.... You put BS pics online, then add total strangers so they can make you feel good about your sorry self, while in real life nobody gives a damn about you.... Poor souls and their misplaced priorities!

Please how is she foolish now, u r just taking things personal. She's probably joking and it's what I can say wen I want to be cocky. Calm down dnt give ursef hbp biko.
Re: How Low Can Some Girls Go (picture) by Lalas247(f): 7:17am On May 24, 2017
Dumb geh
Her mates are at work .. na likes be her issus undecided

Re: How Low Can Some Girls Go (picture) by Lalas247(f): 7:18am On May 24, 2017
maryjabeez:

Please how is she foolish now, u r just taking things personal. She's probably joking and it's what I can say wen I want to be cocky. Calm down dnt give ursef hbp biko.
But she is though
Call a spade a spade n stop sugar coating trash ..
its girls like this give us a bad name

Can she cash that like at the bank ?? Ans me ? Can she
So of what use is it for her to announce ..

Re: How Low Can Some Girls Go (picture) by Nobody: 7:23am On May 24, 2017
its a small thing for her ta want an for them ta do

...dang.If the chick want the like so bad, I'd give er. Nothin' doin

Re: How Low Can Some Girls Go (picture) by maryjabeez: 7:26am On May 24, 2017
Oh, so she gives u bad name bhet dose girls that live in their boyfriends house, someone they are not married to don't abi! Mstcheeeww. Don't use isolated incidents to call someone foolish. undecided

It's called social media for a reason, where u are allowed to be cocky, it's her page, go to her house and beat her na. Go and write on ur own page, that's y I like Americans they mind their business. Nigerians, they wnt find a job that pays them just other people's business. grin cheesy goan beat her now, mstchewww!!!

Re: How Low Can Some Girls Go (picture) by Lalas247(f): 7:31am On May 24, 2017
maryjabeez:
It's called social media for a reason, where u are allowed to be cocky, it's her page, go to her house and beat her na. Go and write on ur own page, that's y I like Americans they mind their business. Nigerian they wnt find a job that pays them just other people's business. grin cheesy goan beat her now, mstchewww!!!

Lol seen Americans on twitter they do not mind their biz
Britts on the other hand we do grin

If i had cain will flog her all the way till she has sense grin

Re: How Low Can Some Girls Go (picture) by Doctorfitz: 7:32am On May 24, 2017
maryjabeez:

Oh, so she gives u bad name bhet does girls that live in their boyfriends house, someone they are not married to don't abi! Mstcheeeww. Don't use isolated incidents to call someone foolish. undecided

It's called social media for a reason, where u are allowed to be cocky, it's her page, go to her house and beat her na. Go and write on ur own page, that's y I like Americans they mind their business. Nigerian they wnt find a job that pays them just other people's business. grin cheesy goan beat her now, mstchewww!!!

Shut up. Ode. U like Americans,talking like a pry school girl.

Re: How Low Can Some Girls Go (picture) by maryjabeez: 7:34am On May 24, 2017
Doctorfitz:

Shut up. Ode. U like Americans,talking like a pry school girl.

Ur whole family to the 3rd and 5th generation to come is mad. Dnt mind ur business na, Dan Iska.
Re: How Low Can Some Girls Go (picture) by Nobody: 7:44am On May 24, 2017
I tire for brainless girls.

Re: How Low Can Some Girls Go (picture) by Doctorfitz: 7:45am On May 24, 2017
maryjabeez:

Ur whole family to the 3rd and 5th generation to come is mad. Dnt mind ur business na, Dan Iska.

Comment another nonesense u go hear whinnnn

Re: How Low Can Some Girls Go (picture) by maryjabeez: 7:52am On May 24, 2017
grin grin grin mofo I dey wait u, Akuya.
Re: How Low Can Some Girls Go (picture) by maryjabeez: 7:54am On May 24, 2017
Doctorfitz:

Comment another nonesense u go hear whinnnn

chai! u call someone Ode bhet see as u spell "nonsense".
Re: How Low Can Some Girls Go (picture) by Nobody: 9:54am On May 24, 2017
Waisting kor hipping nii. Mstcheeeeew

Nairalander Trending On Twitter For A Sex Post Gone Wrong / Escapades (21+) / Can You Date A Woman As Hairy As She Is??? (Pinshure)