Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Fire Seen On Top Of Zuma Rock- How? - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Fire Seen On Top Of Zuma Rock- How? (36255 Views)

My Friend Donated An African Rock Python To Jos Wildlife Park / Earth Tremor Rock Akure City,Ondo State / Why Zuma Rock Caught Fire – Expert (2) (3) (4)

Re: Fire Seen On Top Of Zuma Rock- How? by EmekaBlue(m): 7:19am On May 24, 2017
kogistar:
they're burning some drugs which was seized from Igbos druglords
so it will make d rock high and volcano will erupt then kill em all
Re: Fire Seen On Top Of Zuma Rock- How? by BIA3: 7:20am On May 24, 2017
Sango came to give Buhari a warning but baba dey London
Re: Fire Seen On Top Of Zuma Rock- How? by victorazy(m): 7:22am On May 24, 2017
ohiku4every1:
the angry thunder that caused such lightning will strike to death every unguarded finger n mind that say rubbish against president Buhari

una no go eva see peace in urs life

oya, I dey my house
come&beatme

this ibira boy sef
Re: Fire Seen On Top Of Zuma Rock- How? by Nobody: 7:22am On May 24, 2017
a lot of fetish things happen there, even some evil men that call themselves pastors go there to seek for power. It's not new jare.
Re: Fire Seen On Top Of Zuma Rock- How? by mfujah(m): 7:23am On May 24, 2017
Some wailer can say nah Buhari cause am!
Re: Fire Seen On Top Of Zuma Rock- How? by light95: 7:23am On May 24, 2017
Lai Mohammed will say it's just the symbol of peace cheesy grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Fire Seen On Top Of Zuma Rock- How? by donlucabrazi(m): 7:25am On May 24, 2017
Just so you all know, people climb that mountain all the time...

Before some gullible folks will attribute it to some Extra-terrestrial powers

Re: Fire Seen On Top Of Zuma Rock- How? by PHILipu1(m): 7:25am On May 24, 2017
I think it was caused by the sun.
I live close by and nobody can climb that rock without helicopter or special climbing aid rope fixed ontop.
Re: Fire Seen On Top Of Zuma Rock- How? by Nobody: 7:30am On May 24, 2017
[quote author=EmekaBlue post=56818699]Zoogeria volcano erupting grin
On a serious note, someone is burning d grass up there nah[/quot

Obviously ,my bro ..obviously ..and this made front ?nairaland is fast losing or has lost its essence ...years back I always looked forward to learning so much on nairaland and then I was just a guest but now?
Seun. Should learn from zuckeberg ,and gates though they are made but always improving ans acquiring
Seun can do some kind of merger sef with Linda ikejiand Bella naija he just isn't thinking bigger
Re: Fire Seen On Top Of Zuma Rock- How? by PHILipu1(m): 7:30am On May 24, 2017
donlucabrazi:
Just so you all know, people climb that mountain all the time...

Before some gullible folks will attribute it to some Extra-terrestrial powers

Which people?
Do you know the rock we are talking about?
It's only helicopter that can take you up there or helicopter will go up and fix a climbing rope which the last American climbers used to climb it some years ago.

It's not possible for anybody to go up their with this aids ok.
I guess the fire was caused by sun.
Re: Fire Seen On Top Of Zuma Rock- How? by Nobody: 7:32am On May 24, 2017
seanj03:

Fixed match won today again still not by my power but God who made every win possible. next fixed ll'be 24th by 8:30am, Time is currency.

Have you seen the alert ? Am not conversant with bible but gambling is not permissible Islam ..in even us I believe only Nevada has license rest is under ground
If gambling was openly encouraged devilish country like us would have permitted in in all states
Re: Fire Seen On Top Of Zuma Rock- How? by EmekaBlue(m): 7:34am On May 24, 2017
[quote author=nurshah post=56819961][/quote] grin
Re: Fire Seen On Top Of Zuma Rock- How? by fransixe(m): 7:39am On May 24, 2017
Possible somebody just achieved the feat of climbing the rock....maybe the fire is to register his presence their. No be everything be "juju" naa. ..
Re: Fire Seen On Top Of Zuma Rock- How? by Nobody: 7:42am On May 24, 2017
INTELLIGENT QUESTION, STUPID AND SENSELESS RESPONSES YOU WILL THINK YOU ARE JOKING NOT KNOWING THAT YOU GUYS ARE EXPOSING YOUR STUPIDITY AND IGNORANCE.IF YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT WILDFIRE WHY NOT SHUT UP, AND LET THE VERY FEW PEOPLE THAT ARE INTELLIGENT HERE TELL EVERYONE WHAT THEY THINK STARTED THE FIRE.I BLAME TECNO AND INFINIX AND CHEAP DATA FOR ALL THESE YOUR STUPID COMMENTS.
Re: Fire Seen On Top Of Zuma Rock- How? by Prechy08(m): 7:57am On May 24, 2017
Mountain on Fire Ministry (MFM)

Re: Fire Seen On Top Of Zuma Rock- How? by Nobody: 8:03am On May 24, 2017
That Rock Feel Recession
Re: Fire Seen On Top Of Zuma Rock- How? by milkywaves(m): 8:22am On May 24, 2017
Men!!! Na true oh!!! I just confirmed it. I drove pass Zuma Rock just now....
Re: Fire Seen On Top Of Zuma Rock- How? by gaskiyamagana: 8:27am On May 24, 2017
Kenzico:

The gods are no longer happy with Buhari Govt

Too much broken promises scattered everywhere
If God is pleased with PMB, who are you and your gods?

Re: Fire Seen On Top Of Zuma Rock- How? by Damibiz(m): 8:29am On May 24, 2017
I wounder hw people reason this day self,Human being re leaving closer to that place na,so they is a possibility that so of them are capable of climbing that place,i hv being there before(Gurakar for kaduna road side)
Re: Fire Seen On Top Of Zuma Rock- How? by gaskiyamagana: 8:29am On May 24, 2017
Topestbilly:
The gods are angry embarassed
To hell with you and your gods as long as God is with PMB.

Re: Fire Seen On Top Of Zuma Rock- How? by femijunior4(m): 8:30am On May 24, 2017
Kenzico:

The gods are no longer happy with Buhari Govt

Too much broken promises scattered everywhere
we need 50 kolanut 40 rubber of red oil 2 mature of salt 2 cow 6 goat 7 black sheep, 8 red eggs 9 blue eggs .and a head of 3 red lizards, brown 8 dogs tell and two head of minister and 3 head of governor,tell buhari d gods are angry.
Re: Fire Seen On Top Of Zuma Rock- How? by MRcipher(m): 8:32am On May 24, 2017
[color=#006600][/color] WHO ELSE WOULD BLAME THE OONI OF IFE??
Re: Fire Seen On Top Of Zuma Rock- How? by gaskiyamagana: 8:35am On May 24, 2017
maxwell60:
INTELLIGENT QUESTION, STUPID AND SENSELESS RESPONSES YOU WILL THINK YOU ARE JOKING NOT KNOWING THAT YOU GUYS ARE EXPOSING YOUR STUPIDITY AND IGNORANCE.IF YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT WILDFIRE WHY NOT SHUT UP, AND LET THE VERY FEW PEOPLE THAT ARE INTELLIGENT HERE TELL EVERYONE WHAT THEY THINK STARTED THE FIRE.I BLAME TECNO AND INFINIX AND CHEAP DATA FOR ALL THESE YOUR STUPID COMMENTS.
Too far brother. We comment at time, not always, to share joke or lighten effects of the thread. Pls, blame only wailers of PDP.

Re: Fire Seen On Top Of Zuma Rock- How? by gaskiyamagana: 8:37am On May 24, 2017
femijunior4:
we need 50 kolanut 40 rubber of red oil 2 mature of salt 2 cow 6 goat 7 black sheep, 8 red eggs 9 blue eggs .and a head of 3 red lizards, brown 8 dogs tell and two head of minister and 3 head of governor,tell buhari d gods are angry.
Senseless!!!

Re: Fire Seen On Top Of Zuma Rock- How? by KingsleyCEO: 8:41am On May 24, 2017
EmekaBlue:
seen it bfr when traveling to kd from abj. tongue

Maybe you didn't see it very well! grin grin grin
Re: Fire Seen On Top Of Zuma Rock- How? by Tinyemeka(m): 8:44am On May 24, 2017
Someborri cannot hunt for snake on top of rock again?

Re: Fire Seen On Top Of Zuma Rock- How? by YoungBlackRico(m): 8:44am On May 24, 2017
Jakumo:
Lightening strike, most likely, causing the small amount of grass growing on that rock to ignite and burn as shown. That'll be ten dollars for the free reply from me.
shocked U?

©YBR
Re: Fire Seen On Top Of Zuma Rock- How? by oluwacastro(m): 8:44am On May 24, 2017
Fulani herdsmen no doubt!!
Re: Fire Seen On Top Of Zuma Rock- How? by teniboss(m): 8:51am On May 24, 2017
A possible volcanic eruption....we have active volcano, dormant volcano and extinct volcano.....so it possible the volcano is becoming active.....i hope not shaa.....

A Python Snake Killed By A Nairalander / Fish Rained In Thailand (photos & Videos) / Full Lunar Eclipse to bring Super Blood Moon Tonight [photos]