Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,961 members, 7,814,253 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

4 Things You Didn't Know An IT Certification Could Do For You - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 4 Things You Didn't Know An IT Certification Could Do For You (2384 Views)

Do You Know Any Successful Person That Didn't Attend Any School? / Just One ICT Certification Could Jack Up Your Pay By Over 10x / 4 Things You Say At Work That Can Ruin Your Career (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 Things You Didn't Know An IT Certification Could Do For You by iihtlagos: 9:42am On May 24, 2017
IIHT is an Indian Training Institute of Hardware Technology located in Lagos, Nigeria. We bring you 4 things you never knew that an IT certification could ever do for you.

You might have heard about IT certifications, but you keep wondering about its importance. There are so many things an IT certification can do for you, but you might not have known. Below are the 5 listed ones.

Makes you look Professional

Possessing an IT certification makes you look like a super professional. Anywhere it is presented, it shows credibility. Most IT certifications are recognized worldwide, because its vendors are mostly foreign bodies.

It gives you a Job with Ease

If you are wondering how this is possible, read the above point carefully again. Companies, firms, Organizations spend a whole lot of money training their staff on various IT courses. Recruiting someone who has the skill already makes them reduce the cost of training. This always make them hire people who already have the skill that they are looking for.

If you ever want to work in a bank as a top official, having skilsl like ITIL, CSCU (Certified Secured Computer User), CCNA, Comptia A+, and others, will surely give you the job with ease.

Serves as an Alternative Source of Income

Research has shown that 60% of rich people in top cities like Lagos are most IT freelancers. Like I mentioned in the above point, companies train their staff almost all the time, and they are always on the look out for certified professionals who can handle such training. Having a certification can land you any of those role and the financial reward is always great.

It Makes You Rich

The IT sector is one of the Highest Paying Job sectors now in the Country. A certified IT professional goes home with nothing less than 150k Naira every month in Nigeria. The demand of IT professionals outweighs the supply that companies get. Almost every firm employs IT professionals on a large scale because the world is going digital and technology is becoming more Advanced. Positioning yourself should be the only priority in your mind right now.

Now that you know, what are you willing to do with the information?

Source: IIHT

CC: Lalasticlala, mynd44

1 Share

Re: 4 Things You Didn't Know An IT Certification Could Do For You by liricyst(m): 10:32am On May 30, 2017
Can you please include a website link to your webpage?

That's one of the easiest ways for us to check out the list of courses you offer.
Re: 4 Things You Didn't Know An IT Certification Could Do For You by iihtlagos: 12:38pm On May 30, 2017
liricyst:
Can you please include a website link to your webpage?

That's one of the easiest ways for us to check out the list of courses you offer.

Whatever course you wish to study, we offer all of them.

You can also check out for www.iihtng.com
Re: 4 Things You Didn't Know An IT Certification Could Do For You by tanyaleno: 8:31am On Aug 23, 2019
Everything that we do in our lives is just to bring change in our lives and we just want to change our lifestyle better than the best. We usually use to have an admission to any institute just to fulfill all the requirements that you have mentioned in this view topic. I would like to be a part of your IT institute and I hope my all dreams will come true.
Re: 4 Things You Didn't Know An IT Certification Could Do For You by iihtNigeria: 10:42am On Aug 23, 2019
tanyaleno:
Everything that we do in our lives is just to bring change in our lives and we just want to change our lifestyle better than the best. We usually use to have an admission to any institute just to fulfill all the requirements that you have mentioned in this topic. I would like to be a part of your IT institute and I hope my all dreams will come true.

We help people actualize their dreams through intensive hands-on practical training. Pls, call this number for more details: 08169846777.
Re: 4 Things You Didn't Know An IT Certification Could Do For You by AnthonyHunter: 10:47pm On Sep 08, 2020
tanyaleno:
Everything that we do in our lives is just to bring change in our lives and we just want to change our lifestyle better than the best. We usually use to have an admission to any institute just to fulfill all the requirements that you have mentioned in this view topic. I would like to be a part of your IT institute and I hope my all dreams will come true.
ClauS, [08.09.20 16:45]
I totally agree with you. Everything we want to achieve in life depends on our actions and aspirations. I always wanted to be a cool programmer, so I went to the University of computer science and microelectronics. It was hard to learn, but I found guys from [url]spotoclub.com[/url] which helped me prepare and pass the final exams well. Now I work in a large IT company and get a good salary. I believe that this is the consequences of my efforts.
Re: 4 Things You Didn't Know An IT Certification Could Do For You by akaahs(m): 6:20pm On Sep 09, 2020
Aren't u guys in Abuja??
Re: 4 Things You Didn't Know An IT Certification Could Do For You by jasonlee: 1:26pm On Feb 16, 2021
I agree with you because I also got more salary than my previous after passing the IT certificate. I didn’t go to the university but one time I met passhot.com by a chance. They help me pass the Cisco CCIE certificate quickly. Now, I am very statisfied of my new life. If you are confused about your goal in future, I believe that IT industry must be a better choice.
Re: 4 Things You Didn't Know An IT Certification Could Do For You by uthlaw: 3:04pm On Feb 16, 2021
iihtlagos:
IIHT is an Indian Training Institute of Hardware Technology located in Lagos, Nigeria. We bring you 4 things you never knew that an IT certification could ever do for you.

You might have heard about IT certifications, but you keep wondering about its importance. There are so many things an IT certification can do for you, but you might not have known. Below are the 5 listed ones.

Makes you look Professional

Possessing an IT certification makes you look like a super professional. Anywhere it is presented, it shows credibility. Most IT certifications are recognized worldwide, because its vendors are mostly foreign bodies.

It gives you a Job with Ease

If you are wondering how this is possible, read the above point carefully again. Companies, firms, Organizations spend a whole lot of money training their staff on various IT courses. Recruiting someone who has the skill already makes them reduce the cost of training. This always make them hire people who already have the skill that they are looking for.

If you ever want to work in a bank as a top official, having skilsl like ITIL, CSCU (Certified Secured Computer User), CCNA, Comptia A+, and others, will surely give you the job with ease.

Serves as an Alternative Source of Income

Research has shown that 60% of rich people in top cities like Lagos are most IT freelancers. Like I mentioned in the above point, companies train their staff almost all the time, and they are always on the look out for certified professionals who can handle such training. Having a certification can land you any of those role and the financial reward is always great.

It Makes You Rich

The IT sector is one of the Highest Paying Job sectors now in the Country. A certified IT professional goes home with nothing less than 150k Naira every month in Nigeria. The demand of IT professionals outweighs the supply that companies get. Almost every firm employs IT professionals on a large scale because the world is going digital and technology is becoming more Advanced. Positioning yourself should be the only priority in your mind right now.

Now that you know, what are you willing to do with the information?

Source: IIHT

CC: Lalasticlala, mynd44

Good day man,I'm a graduate but novice in terms of operating computer,I work in a poultry farm in kaduna before kidnappers spoiled everything.i want to into computer knowledge to earn a living,how do I go about it please?
Re: 4 Things You Didn't Know An IT Certification Could Do For You by jasonlee: 9:24am On Oct 17, 2023
Learning IT is not the only way out in life. I have a friend who has been very good at handwriting since childhood. As a result, a Chinese calligraphy website has now been opened, ISHO Calligrapy. Life is very comfortable now. All I can say is that as long as you practice your profession to perfection, you can make money.
Re: 4 Things You Didn't Know An IT Certification Could Do For You by jasonlee: 3:35pm On Feb 01
IV cannulation involves inserting a thin, hollow tube called a cannula into a patient’s vein. This procedure is commonly used to administer medication, fluids, or blood products directly into the bloodstream. It allows for rapid delivery of treatments and ensures they are efficiently distributed throughout the body.

(1) (Reply)

17 Signs That Shows That You Are Highly Intelligent. Do You Agree? / Go And Collect Your Sack Letter On Monday / Top 20 Nigerian Universities With Most EMPLOYABLE Graduates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.